Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

There's no way Fox is Xavier Woods.

Dude is far too jacked for that costume. It's Wayne Brady for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Fox is so blatantly Wayne Brady yet people on YouTube seem utterly convinced it's Jamie Foxx who is surely far too big a name for a show like this?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

lmao if it was a real contest and the voting was real then Flower would have won, easily.

I definitely buy the theory that she just wanted to go home.

Luckily when the UK version airs over here next year it will have to be legit due to our regulations. The shows will also most likely be live too (and aired every single week unlike yours which seems to just air whenever the network feels like it.)

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

Kens rationale for VO made it so obvious that they are fed answers. It was completely different to his typical real guesses. Sorry to peel back the curtain, but this is a TV show after all.

Ken was funny in the first season, this season he's just been really irritating.

The Fox is so blatantly extra text Wayne Brady that it's absurd that anyone thinks it's anyone else. Especially the Jamie Foxx guesses.

Leopard being extra text Seal was also incredibly obvious and in reality all 4 panelists should have correctly identified him.

I'm really looking forward to the UK version next year.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

The whole show is pretty camp, to be fair: The flamboyant costumes, the over the top mannerisms in the clue packages (often featuring shirtless men.)

I think the general tone of the show leans into the theatrical aspect quite nicely, everything else is big and over the top, so why shouldn't the characters be, too?

Leopard really should have made a better attempt to disguise his accent, though. So so obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Well I caught up on the finale and I have to say that top 3 order was exactly right.

I'm not American and haven't seen Wayne Brady on TV since Whose Line is it Anyway? so I had no idea how much older he looked these days.

The big problem with this show is the internet. YouTube commenters correctly guessed every single character after their first appearance/clue package. I guess the obvious solution is to stay the gently caress off the internet if you don't want it spoiling but that's easier said than done these days.

I'm guessing Season 3 has already been filmed if it's airing in early 2020?