Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

The first two were easy-ish. Egg was pretty obvious from the clues, and I got in the ballpark for Ice Cream. I'm just not well versed enough on the world of Twitch streamers.

I love this goofy show, but I'm staunch on my stance they should have gotten rid of Jenny as a judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I won't be satisfied unless one of the singers is unmasked to reveal T-Pain again.

And man, the audience can't vote for poo poo. Leopard got sent to the head-to-head? :cmon:

E: also, holy poo poo stop guessing Sherri Shepherd

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

With the Fox, I feel like it's James Marsden. In the intro hints the red wash on the panels and the 'superhero' mention relating to his role of Cyclops? and with the costume the Fox only has one eye, and the mechanical parts could be a nod to him being in Westworld.

Also, holy Hell at the Eagle reveal at the end of the episode. Absolutely never would have guessed that.

:argh:Stop loving guessing Sherri Shepherd!:argh:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Hazo posted:

Someone upthread also said Fox was Marsden (but didn’t cite a source :argh: )

Ah well. If the spoiler bar looks small enough to be just a name, or something like Twitter says the Elephant is _______! I don't mouse over it. I like when we try to play detective.

IcePhoenix posted:

Here's my Fox guess that disagrees with all of you!

WWE Wrestler Xavier Woods!

And here's a clue breakdown:

drat, that speculation has some meat to it, honestly. I don't follow wrasslin, so I didn't know there was any affiliation with Fox, but I think New Day are incredibly charming and fun, so I have watched his YouTube channel.

Any idea if they can sing though?

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 10, 2019

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I'm coming back with a late addition to add to my Fox theory. The clue package showed video games Marsden is in that Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

Your move, IcePhoenix.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Alright, here's my absolutely out there, 99%-likely incorrect guess for Leopard:

Corey Glover. The clue package today said 'in living color'. Glover was in Living Colour (the band). The clue 'spotted with the President' In their Cult of Personality video, they showed clips of JFK (and maybe Reagan). As for fashion c'mon he wore a wrestling singlet and a leather jacket before. I don't remember if a clue was related to Broadway, or if the judges were just guessing people that did turns on Broadway, but he played Judas in the 2006 revival of Jesus Christ Superstar.

Man oh man, my arms hurt from reaching so much!

And I'm also probably forgetting clues from last week that would toss this one on its rear end.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Oct 17, 2019

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I feel like I've lost a little oomph for the show due to the two week hiatus, since it was two pretty 'meh' reveals.

But at least Jenny can stop screaming SHERRI SHEPHERD at every female singer

E:

Also, my guess for Christmas Tree: Ana Gasteyer,

They recently put out a Christmas album, and all of the baking references could actually be referencing those SNL 'Delicious Dish' segments.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Nov 8, 2019

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Eyyyyyyy, I got that one right.

And to follow up on my guess about the Tree. Her clue was a bowl of soup. I'm sticking with my Ana Gasteyer guess, because IIRC pre-SNL, her first on screen appearance was in the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I was right on the Tree :wow:

Clearly Jenny is a lurker and went with my speculation to get it right for once. :colbert:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

After all the reveals, I now kinda wish Rottweiler had won, just for the sheer confusion.

We had absolutely zero clue who he was.

Is he well known outside of losing an early season of American Idol, and I'm just out of touch?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

asecondduck posted:

Reddit had identified Rottweiler after their first performance/clue package. The version of Alive they performed definitely seemed informed by their "style", too.

I think next season I'm not going to check the subreddit next year. They're too goddamn good at guesses there and it ruins the surprise.

Yeah, I learned my lesson after like, the second episode of season one, just from reading a couple random articles online.

Making wild guesses with you guys (and all of us using spoiler tags) is a lot more fun and interesting. I won't even google the show because you might get some news article saying 'The Ferret is George Clooney!' right in the headline.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

How in the Hell did Tiger not get kicked first?!

Robot got robbed.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

IcePhoenix posted:

Robot sang his entire song in monotone of course he got kicked first ya dinguses (dingi?)

I want Tiger gone because I have a feeling he's Gronk.

Go to Hell, Tiger.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

IcePhoenix, you had the theory Fox was Xavier Woods.

Given the assload of WWE ads, and Ken guessing John Cena, you got any bets on which WWE wrassler, past or present, we might get this season?

I feel like there's bound to be a crossover this season.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Well, now I'm hoping if there is someone from the WWE this season, we get the one true choice...

(He was a vocalist back in the 60s)

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Waltzing Along posted:

The second I saw the Tiger I thought it was Gronk. Before he even said a word or the hint package.
I think the monster is Wanda Sykes.

Gronk has been in 4 super bowls. So someone else has been in 5 unless they have two other ex players. Also, didn't they say there were 9 in that one group? Or is it for the whole season?

There are 10 or so players w/ 5 appearances. Most are fairly old. Elways has 5 but I can't see him doing it. Vinatieri has 5 but isn't he still playing? Haley and Bruschi have 5.

I thought he was being broad with 'Super Bowl appearances' and that number rolls in people that performed in the halftime show. For example, Nelly has been in two performances, Justin Timberlake has appeared 3 times (once with NSync, twice solo). Gloria Estefan has performed three times.

Comedy option: Kangaroo is someone with one singing appearance, Llama is... Steve Tasker of the Buffalo Bills historic losing streak.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

IcePhoenix posted:

I think he said nine in just the group.

This is good! Maybe Turtle is one of the other NSync guys? That would account for two. Also they're probably going with five appearances for Gronk even though he didn't play in one of the games.

Get ready for Jenny repeatedly shrieking the guess that Turtle is someone she and ~her husband Donnie~ know, because NKOTB was a halftime act once.

And I think Gronk does account for 5 of those 9 times, but it might be wishy-washy since he was on IR and didn't actually play the second time they won.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Failson posted:

I apologize, I'm not very bright.

We'll spare you this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Was Gronk even singing during that group number?