Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Don't get what's bad about this. A piece of poo poo is now allowing other pieces of poo poo to get owned too. Sounds like a pretty good outcome??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'm gonna send this guy hundreds of letters in prison that just say "nice teeth, for a clown to have....at the circus.........idiot"

Gotta be more subtle.

Send him mad hard candies knowing that he can't eat them without breaking his teeth...um...things.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Gotta hand it to him, dude had an idea and loving ran with it all the way to the end.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'm gonna send this guy hundreds of letters in prison that just say "nice teeth, for a clown to have....at the circus.........idiot"

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
He's loving hot.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Telephones posted:

He's loving hot.

:ohno:

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Triangle tits and an annoying sex voice?

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Don't get what's bad about this. A piece of poo poo is now allowing other pieces of poo poo to get owned too. Sounds like a pretty good outcome??

It's not a bad outcome. Just entertaining to watch it unfold. He's kinda come full-circle and will probably be murdered soon.

CharlestonJew posted:

Gotta hand it to him, dude had an idea and loving ran with it all the way to the end.

"Hold my beer"

syense
Oct 13, 2018

people who play large jenga at bars have nothing of interest in their lives.
this is gonna make the perfect oscar bait biopic in a few years.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mooseykins posted:

Soooooo are we taking bets on how long before he gets shanked in prison?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who would wear pig tails in jail, honestly

He's in a special prison for snitches, sooo...

Do it ironically posted:

This idiot is probably going to get at least one person in his family murdered because of this

Yeah, it's this. :(

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

LabyaMynora posted:

He's in a special prison for snitches, sooo...

Yeah, that's a shame.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EfMMNTD1x4

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I still listen to L’il Peep on a weekly basis and have ever since the GBS thread about him dying where I was like “this can’t be that bad” and then I realized that I was a soundcloud mumblecore fuccboi all the way down to my very soul. I was transfixed. He was rapping sadass super stripped down songs over beats made out of Emo and Shoegaze music and it was like someone had made it all just for me.

I will whether any amount of criticism, because nothing you say can hurt me as long as I have L’il Peep.

Juice World and Young Thug are also very good, I don’t know anything about Xxxtencion, but TK69 sucks and has always sucked and has actual zero good songs.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

JK Fresco posted:

He started out as a trollish loser with no gang ties who insulted people on instagram. He video streamed having sex with a 13 year old but somehow with the help of his media connections he got away with it. He put 14 songs on the Billboard chart and at one point even hung out with Kanye West. Now, hopefully, the nightmare is over and he done.

To some observers, Danny’s arrest wasn’t a surprise. “All the politics, all the beef, it was like… You can’t just be speeding down the highway without expecting to crash,” Andrew says.

But why would he feel the need to behave this way, I ask Andrew. Why on Earth would a platinum-selling recording artist stick up some kid on the street for a backpack?

“The internet,” Andrew says.

6ix9ine’s fall coincides with the crashing of the entire SoundCloud rap wave: XXXTentacion has been murdered; Lil Peep is dead of a drug overdose; Lil Xan recently went to rehab. Danny was the movement’s defining face. His behavior was unforgivable, but his instincts as an influencer were immaculate, and that only made his critics hate him more, extending the cycle of popularity for as long as it could be sustained.

or

So is the video in op his #1 seller? Because it’s just yelling n*gg* over and over and pointing guns at the camera. Is there another video available?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Bust Rodd posted:

I still listen to L’il Peep on a weekly basis and have ever since the GBS thread about him dying where I was like “this can’t be that bad” and then I realized that I was a soundcloud mumblecore fuccboi all the way down to my very soul. I was transfixed. He was rapping sadass super stripped down songs over beats made out of Emo and Shoegaze music and it was like someone had made it all just for me.

I will whether any amount of criticism, because nothing you say can hurt me as long as I have L’il Peep.

Juice World and Young Thug are also very good, I don’t know anything about Xxxtencion, but TK69 sucks and has always sucked and has actual zero good songs.

The Lil Peep thread is where I discovered Lil Toe who is obviously superior in every possible way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbOSK5Kox4

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pawn 17 posted:

The Lil Peep thread is where I discovered Lil Toe who is obviously superior in every possible way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbOSK5Kox4

Gumby found a glock

channel z
Aug 10, 2019

by VideoGames
these guys all have names that sound like they would have been signed to ray smuckles' prime time records

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I wanna say the fact that I dont care about any of the soundcloud mumble rap is because im really old and really white and out of touch but i liked the gangsta rap in the 90s and i have two teenage boys and they dont give a poo poo about it either. so maybe it really is just horseshit.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMSxs_RvwEw

also lol i saw that guy from OP in a bitcoin meme video about buying rocks

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I for one am glad he won't make it to SNL

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

So is the video in op his #1 seller? Because it’s just yelling n*gg* over and over and pointing guns at the camera. Is there another video available?

I just watched it and your description is not inaccurate.

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Burt Sexual posted:

Don't expect to find anything better from him. I've (unfortunately) seen a handful of videos of his and they're all terrible, and all the same, shouting the same thing over and over.

This video is quite funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQIFb7U77lY

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Can we appreciate his high levels of snitching though? Definitely a snitch power smove to recruit like 20 authentic gang members for your music video and then individually call them out by name as gang members on the witness stand. That's proactive snitching right there!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

RaceBannon posted:

I wanna say the fact that I dont care about any of the soundcloud mumble rap is because im really old and really white and out of touch but i liked the gangsta rap in the 90s and i have two teenage boys and they dont give a poo poo about it either. so maybe it really is just horseshit.

It's absolute garbage. You are old tho.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Well, this is actually pretty bangin'

Excited to hear a good rap song in a thread about a guy who (supposedly) makes rap songs.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

RaceBannon posted:

Why couldn’t these mumble rappers learn the lessons Tupac died for, don’t pretend to be a gangster it’ll get you killed, just be a studio gangster (dr dre)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Why do soundcloud rappers suck so much? They even make living fast and dying young look lame.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mooseykins posted:

Don't expect to find anything better from him. I've (unfortunately) seen a handful of videos of his and they're all terrible, and all the same, shouting the same thing over and over.

This video is quite funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQIFb7U77lY

He has/had 14 songs on the billboard (5000)?

I mean really this is stuff you can do with a go pro or an iPhone.

Seems bizarre niche.

E y’all edited that in, but wtf. They have a device to show off their bling? Lol lame as poo poo

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Sep 18, 2019

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Do it ironically posted:

Why couldn’t these mumble rappers learn the lessons Tupac died for, don’t pretend to be a gangster it’ll get you killed, just be a studio gangster (dr dre)

Oooh, ooh, I know the answer!!

Is it "the internet"??

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Thesaurus posted:

Can we appreciate his high levels of snitching though? Definitely a snitch power smove to recruit like 20 authentic gang members for your music video and then individually call them out by name as gang members on the witness stand. That's proactive snitching right there!

Not just that, but he flipped almost immediately after getting arrested. I mean, don't hold out for any amount of time to make it seem like you really need to think about it, immediately throw your friends under the bus and make sure everyone knows you're a pussy-rear end bitch.

But that's not entirely surprising, being that he had no gang connections prior to getting into music, and bought his way into that lifestyle thinking that he could just buy his way out of any potential trouble.

Burt Sexual posted:

He has/had 14 songs on the billboard (5000)?

I mean really this is stuff you can do with a go pro or an iPhone.

Seems bizarre niche.

Yeah, it's weird. But then stuff like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ made number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is certified 4 times platinum in the US.

It's one of the shittiest kinds of "music" with lovely videos (my opinion) and yet somehow sells in huge numbers. I don't understand it either. I honestly wonder if people buy it because they actually like it, or if they hear it in the background somewhere, think it's catchy and then buy it.

Mooseykins fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 18, 2019

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Fuckin dumbass how are you going to go into witness protection looking like a rainbow gimp from the land of Oz?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

phasmid posted:

Fuckin dumbass how are you going to go into witness protection looking like a rainbow gimp from the land of Oz?

Shave his head and buy a lifetime supply of Dermablend?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Where all the regular sized rappers at. All these drat little people

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

LadyPictureShow posted:

Shave his head and buy a lifetime supply of Dermablend?

Oh poo poo. I guess those dudes only have about a 72 hour window to pop him before he vanishes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Me, the detective telling Mr. 69 that we'll protect him if he flips on his new friendos: :lol:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mooseykins posted:

Not just that, but he flipped almost immediately after getting arrested. I mean, don't hold out for any amount of time to make it seem like you really need to think about it, immediately throw your friends under the bus and make sure everyone knows you're a pussy-rear end bitch.

Lol wtf is with this attitude did you watch too many movies where they complain about snitches or something

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Every goon who unironically posts “this guy sucks but apparently this was a top 5 Billboard classic for 9 weeks straight so it’s probably the millions of young people who are out of touch with cool music definitely not me” are loving amazing and I wish I could wade through life with the undeserved sense of self assuredness that you possess.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

came to post this

lmao

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lol wtf is with this attitude did you watch too many movies where they complain about snitches or something

No, i just think it's funny that the persona he projects is so vastly different to how he actually is. He wants to pose with guns and gangsters, rob and threaten people, etc. But the second he's picked up by the police he flips and exposes his real self.

Obviously the whole thing has no bearing on me, it's just my commenting on someone trying very hard to appear something they're not.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I would absolutely snitch on whoever to get my sentence reduced. I'd probably try to play coy for at least a day or two, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012