Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Tekashi is going to fit in really well with the insane clown posse one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Snowy posted:

Tekashi is going to fit in really well with the insane clown posse one day.

idk didnt they find god and chill out with the murdery rape homophobe songs? and are super good parents? tekashi seems like he would be a terrible parent and is a terrible person

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

snergle posted:

idk didnt they find god and chill out with the murdery rape homophobe songs? and are super good parents? tekashi seems like he would be a terrible parent and is a terrible person

I don’t know if they cut out the lyrics or not, but they could be good parents either way I suppose. Looking at their label roster is eels to be filled with violent/horror rappers but idk. Tekashi just seems to fit in so well I’d put money on him ending up at a gathering eventually if he survives that long. They probably have his clown makeup design waiting for him :v:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea I feel like Takeshi would not be good with children there's just something about him, perhaps an event in his past, that makes me feel this way. Oh well.

norton I
May 1, 2008

His Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton I

Emperor of these United States

Protector of Mexico

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Lol 6ix9ine literally said he’s the same as Tupac in a recent interview

Sexual assault conviction, I guess

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
icp is cool now they have been for a while

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/6ix9ine-runner/id1527057179

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I see I was shortsighted w/ my movies comment; this is a veritable renaissance man we are dealing with here

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Lol thanks to the app icon for reminding me he has a tattoo of the Saw puppet that itself has a tattoo of 69 on its face

Also GIS had this helpful infographic while I was confirming the Saw puppet had a 69

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

How many 69s are there on him? 420 hopefully

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Has he made a sex tape yet?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Cyril Sneer posted:

Has he made a sex tape yet?

Yeah but it apparently involves a 13 year old so uh you'll have to PM a mod to get it

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

drat horror queefs posted:

Yeah but it apparently involves a 13 year old so uh you'll have to PM a mod to get it

That's not how to make a sex tape!!! :catbert:

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
this dude is a straight pedophile who made a sex tape with a kid and everyone's just okay with it except for jokes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I don't think anybody without a mod star is okay with it

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
meaning society in general vice something awful forum users

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Did he go to jail for having sex with the underage girl?

Or did he go to jail for some sort of gang-affiliated stuff, and America being what it is, the court said, "we'll just let the kiddie diddling slide."?

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009
I think he actually filmed his friend having sex with the underaged girl, then posted it online. He recieved probation in exchange for apologizing to her and her family. It's absolutely hosed what you can get away with if you have a moderate amount of fame and money.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Snowy posted:

I don’t know if they cut out the lyrics or not, but they could be good parents either way I suppose. Looking at their label roster is eels to be filled with violent/horror rappers but idk. Tekashi just seems to fit in so well I’d put money on him ending up at a gathering eventually if he survives that long. They probably have his clown makeup design waiting for him :v:

lol tekashi would get beaten to death by juggalos immediately on sight, they ain't too fond of pedos and rats, esp. cuz they're honest to god law enforcement cointel targets

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

cubivore posted:

this dude is a straight pedophile who made a sex tape with a kid and everyone's just okay with it except for jokes

What should I do, dad? Go commit homicide because he's a dick?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

MrQwerty posted:

lol tekashi would get beaten to death by juggalos immediately on sight, they ain't too fond of pedos and rats, esp. cuz they're honest to god law enforcement cointel targets

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Is he back with his hot girlfriend?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

Piggy Smalls posted:

Dunno about you, but I wouldn't be comfortable referring to a 13 year-old as "hot."

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Piggy Smalls posted:

She certainly still has the tats

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
She was in the music video he released once he got out on probation.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

What’s up with the face tat on her shoulder? It looks like there is a worm coming out of his mouth

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

1redflag posted:

What’s up with the face tat on her shoulder? It looks like there is a worm coming out of his mouth

Smoke, I think.

Oh wow. That was a happy coincidence.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So I guess his album tanked and he hasn't posted in 2 weeks lol.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He dead yet?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
No

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

There’s a billboard in view of my front porch that’s had the ad for the new album on it for the past couple weeks and every time I see it I say to myself “dead clown honking”.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Ralph Hurley posted:

There’s a billboard in view of my front porch that’s had the ad for the new album on it for the past couple weeks and every time I see it I say to myself “dead clown honking”.

Picture please

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

So I guess his album tanked and he hasn't posted in 2 weeks lol.

Do people even buy albums anymore in a world of YouTube/pandora/Spotify? Like, honest question here

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

1redflag posted:

Do people even buy albums anymore in a world of YouTube/pandora/Spotify? Like, honest question here

I think in modern parlance that also means it got bad reviews and people don't like to listen to it on spotify or whatever

I'm assuming only hardcore fans actually buy albums

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Wasn't there a website that was like is[some person]deadyet.com, with "no" square in the middle of an otherwise austere page?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

From Variety about the poor sales:

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

His previous album was #2 on Billboard and was certified platinum, despite only selling 10,000 real copies. The metrics for ranking sales are ridiculous.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

goodog posted:

His previous album was #2 on Billboard and was certified platinum, despite only selling 10,000 real copies. The metrics for ranking sales are ridiculous.

Well you might find a clue in:

1redflag posted:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

1redflag posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/13/tech...20of%20America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I mean, I’d even accept digital “sales” (as opposed to rentals, etc) as a legit sale as well, but this still seems pretty telling