Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

lol wasn't WT Snacks one of the dudes that got banned in the ADTRW pedocaust and went on to found 4chan with Moot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Julius CSAR posted:

lol wasn't WT Snacks one of the dudes that got banned in the ADTRW pedocaust and went on to found 4chan with Moot?

i have no idea

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

My son's busted foot.

how in the gently caress did he break two middle toes at the metatarsals

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Cubone posted:

I never got an X-ray at the time but there's evidence of a break right around there (it's a bit lower). I slipped on some carpeted stairs barefoot and caught my balance on the ball of my foot and slid right down hitting every single step right on the part that connects the toes. Hurt like a mother fucker for a few days. I was fairly certain it was broken even after calling my doctor at the time but I was between jobs without insurance and was told all they would do for it is give me crutches and say stay off it not even a cast due to where it was and to not bother and adjust how I walked to avoid it.

I'd still be paying off that bill jfc I hate US medical, I can still feel the break when it's cold.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Awhile back I had to machine this teeny tiny little undercut pyramid thing from a weird highly magnetic alloy. It's some kind of part for an atomic force microscope.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

pixaal posted:

I never got an X-ray at the time but there's evidence of a break right around there (it's a bit lower). I slipped on some carpeted stairs barefoot and caught my balance on the ball of my foot and slid right down hitting every single step right on the part that connects the toes. Hurt like a mother fucker for a few days. I was fairly certain it was broken even after calling my doctor at the time but I was between jobs without insurance and was told all they would do for it is give me crutches and say stay off it not even a cast due to where it was and to not bother and adjust how I walked to avoid it.

I'd still be paying off that bill jfc I hate US medical, I can still feel the break when it's cold.
that's hosed up, it could've healed crooked. that happened to my friend's brother and thye had to rebreak it
not at the metatarsal, though, at the phalange

Rad-daddio posted:

Awhile back I had to machine this teeny tiny little undercut pyramid thing from a weird highly magnetic alloy. It's some kind of part for an atomic force microscope.

that's a dime, dumby!

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Cubone posted:

He actually broke three. The second toe is cracked, no one including the doctor saw that until the x-ray after he healed and there was a ridge where the break had been. You can kind of see it if you zoom way in on left side of the second toe.

Anyway, he was wearing Birks and tried to go down the stairs at the mall two at a time. Kid's had a couple uh, I guess statistically unlikely injuries in his life. I was gonna post the other but it's really icky.

lovely icing in the cake for the broken foot: happened at 10am, January 1 of the year I switched to ultra high deductible health insurance. We had low deductible the year before and had met all of our out off pocket costs.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Praying Mantis on a trailer at work.

Stupid rear end TMNT pun lol.

ORB 3-D

These guys were battling.

Gordon Ramsay subtitles being really good.

My butt.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Stupid sexy booger baby

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Cubone posted:

Slide down the stairs with one leg tucked under.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
went under a bridge I used to go to as a kid and took pics of the graffiti:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Have some bears I just saw literally 12 minutes ago at work.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

when I scrolled down I was still zoomed in from the bridge because sometimes I pinch-zoom instead of expanding timg and this is what I saw

and I thought it was a reclining monkey (the ear is his left knee, the white spot is on his chest, his head is off-frame to the left)

thank you for reading my post

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
no prob

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

I dunno what these are but man are they something. Just hanging on some building I think is some kinda museum.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Look at this guy:

Look at my Dragon Ball Z socks:

Look at this here gopher:

Look at all these Modelos:

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Bear Enthusiast posted:

I dunno what these are but man are they something. Just hanging on some building I think is some kinda museum.

those dogs on the left are all space dogs or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't take a ton of pics. Here's a trough of food I got at an italian place for $10.

And here are the leftovers. 4.274 lbs