Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
FNF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Bloop posted:

I just saw Jeff say in an interview that they didn't invite Hatch back because of his "FNF" antics (Jeff did not use the F word, either of them) and because he may have rubbed his junk on someone in a challenge and it would just not be good to ask him back to today's game

Can you imagine if they brought Hatch back for the winners season prior to knowing what Season 39 was gonna present? Hatch and Sue, even being a 1 off thing, is most certainly far worse and would have been pretty bad for him to show up on the all winners season as a gently caress you to the progress they said they were gonna make after 39.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

He called himself FNF on the show. Fat Naked Fag. Just trying to push people's buttons, but I can see why the network wouldn't encourage looking into it at this point.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

SweetJahasus posted:

I haven't done an OP since (I think) South Pacific. I've actually got a touch of freedom over the next handful of days so I'll give it a go.

Cool.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I have gone ahead and put up an Australian Survivor All Stars Thread for those interested!

Also, it's 3 90 minute episodes to start the season next week... Time investment.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912906

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

The Bloop posted:

He called himself FNF on the show. Fat Naked Fag. Just trying to push people's buttons, but I can see why the network wouldn't encourage looking into it at this point.

Oh yeah, that was totally loving jarring to hear when I was going through the whole series a while back. There's no way they even considered him seriously, he's a blackout bingo card of issues. I think we'd see a Hantz before him.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Khanstant posted:

Oh yeah, that was totally loving jarring to hear when I was going through the whole series a while back. There's no way they even considered him seriously, he's a blackout bingo card of issues. I think we'd see a Hantz before him.

I mean they brought him back once already, but yeah it's been two decades since his first appearance.

I did love his view of the game itself, generally, though. it's a game. He gave the best reaction to his vote out on his return appearance, still to this day.

I've been bamboozled!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I'm soliciting new thread titles, so fire away.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Survivor 40 - Here are all your favorites! Now please forget last season happened

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Raxivace posted:

Survivor 40: Yul Never Believe Who’s Back

I stand by this. :colbert:

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Survivor 40: Idols of the Island

nerox
May 20, 2001
Survivor 40: NO TOUCHING!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Raxivace posted:

I stand by this. :colbert:

I missed this one, it's genuinely v. good.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
New thread is up: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3913256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Survivor 40 - The Goats and the GOAT

This is the best suggestion imo