Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Kam will get a bit better with his LD boards and LD Call, since Light Blade will hit twice and will inflict 3 turns Addle on hit, and the CA version gives 30% BRV refund for three turns. But yeah, I pulled him out of FFXI favouritism, more or less.

Yeah, just from even his normal dive to 80, it really seems like Kam'lanaut's biggest appeal is for someone else to bring him along. Even his normal CA is a nice meaty debuff and BRV refund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cadiem
Oct 9, 2007
Wish people would stop delaying the boss on the Reno co-op. Makes it take forever.

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Understanding game mechanics, eh?

At least it makes it easy to by and large ignore some coops since everyone just brings lightning and then wails on the boss semi-ineffectually.

Used all my.tickets but I got Reno's kit. Hail Satan it was probably not worth it but unique debuffers are fun

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

That was a HUGE loving tease, Squeenix! Showing me Rude 2 weeks before I can get him? :argh:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Nabbed Seph LD off the second free draw. I hear it's not good but I'll take it if it's for nothing. This and Lightning BT+LD in 80 tickets make up for the Gau+Gladio disaster draws

Reno CQ still making me throw my phone against the wall since I don't have Reno or Kam. gently caress.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Nabbed Seph LD off the second free draw. I hear it's not good but I'll take it if it's for nothing. This and Lightning BT+LD in 80 tickets make up for the Gau+Gladio disaster draws

Reno CQ still making me throw my phone against the wall since I don't have Reno or Kam. gently caress.

Got Agrias?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMamg7KQuo

Lightning/Agrias/Edward seems to be a good combo. Agrias' EX will totally stop Mist from happening until 29%, where it's guaranteed. At that point, let Agrias Paralyze them or Edward Sleep them, and let them have a turn. This strategy brought to you by tas on the Opera Floozy Discord.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Kheldarn posted:

Got Agrias?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMamg7KQuo

Lightning/Agrias/Edward seems to be a good combo. Agrias' EX will totally stop Mist from happening until 29%, where it's guaranteed. At that point, let Agrias Paralyze them or Edward Sleep them, and let them have a turn. This strategy brought to you by tas on the Opera Floozy Discord.

Lufenia I haven't tried yet and I'm sure I will do fine with that as I have plenty of characters that can paralyze/sleep. It's just the challenge quest that I have to do with Leo, Rosa and Lightning. I mean I even have Lightning BT/LD but this stupid rear end unintuitive fight just gives my mind fits.

edit: Beat the stupid bastards. Just worked on each one separately instead of both at once. Sometimes just fought through the mist barrier bullshit. Just barely beat the score with 660k. I'll do Lufenia tomorrow or something

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Dec 16, 2020

Ugly John
Jul 18, 2009
[img]https://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?postid=514899866[/img]

Kawalimus posted:

From what I'm hearing (haven't tried him yet), Seph isn't that great now, but he gets a rework later on that fixes a lot of his issues. So you won't need to pull then.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

As someone who was given despair (meaning I tilted and ended up pitying Seph LD in an attempt to get Ignis EX) I've had a chance to mess around with Seph's full kit now.

Seph is... "fine", in the same way that Squall is fine currently. He does damage. His damage isn't less, he's not pre-BT Tidus tier or anything, but the potencies on his attacks can lag behind and he's got limited skill uses, little to no aoe brave shaving, and no real leverage aside from just Big Red Number. His EX is also gravity based, meaning that it's literally never going to break anyone.

His LD is perfectly competent, being a two-HP dump aoe move with a minor framed debuff (10% mBRV sap, +30% BRV damage taken), and his Burst is literally an effect that no other thing in the game has right now, in that it returns an enemy's BRV to 1 after every turn. Yes, this unbreaks broken enemies. Yes, that means Friend Sephiroths are arguably more valuable to foist into a Lightning/Ardyn/etc team than they are as your own unit.

The ultimate problem is that Seph's kit was basically tooled for Cosmos-era stuff, and the LD and Burst give him something that lets him carry his weight... in Chaos. He still lags behind in any waters rougher than that, for now.

For context, coming somewhere near July, Sephiroth's kit is getting a rework, including his LD. The changes are as follows:

Fervent Slash
Currently:
5 ST BRV > ST HP > 5 ST BRV > ST HP, 130% Overflow. Adds two levels to existing Jenova stack (does nothing with no stacks; this will literally never be an issue)

Rework:
5 AOE BRV > AOE HP (Split) > BRV Gain (20% HP damage dealt) > 6 ST BRV > ST HP, 150% Overflow. Identical buffs.

Octoslash
Currently:
7 ST BRV > ST HP, 180% Overflow. Adds 1 level of Jenova, 2 levels if breaking/attacking broken.

Rework:
BRV Gain (200% Atk) > ST HP > 7 ST BRV > ST HP > BRV Gain (20% HP damage dealt) > 7 ST BRV > ST HP (20% Splash). Identical overflow and buffs.

His LD (Scintilla) also gets more hits, a new buff (stack-based general stat boost for Seph), and its debuff becomes the first gold-framed (read: entirely undispellable, even by boss self-cleanses) debuff available.

tl;dr: consider Sephiroth like a single-target Squall. He's just kind of an unimpressive beatstick now, but when his reworks come he becomes a beast.

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

That he is so extremely mediocre right now is good for my limited resources since I went way too hard on Reno. Might end up forgoing Rude even, since I want a bunch of upcoming stuff there's a good chance 200 tickets won't cut it.

Reno lufenia down; it's all about delay/damage up until they get mist,. paralyze/sleep, and repeat. Reno was costly but worth it.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Is Galuf still useful? He's the only EX I'm missing from current banners, and I do have Sephy's LD (but not his BT) so I'm not sure whether to bother any more...

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Is Galuf still useful? He's the only EX I'm missing from current banners, and I do have Sephy's LD (but not his BT) so I'm not sure whether to bother any more...

He’s still useful, but his biggest problem is that everything he does, Gladio currently does better. If you don’t have Gladio, though, go ahead and gun for his EX. Having a cover-based tank is great against things like the Crust Beetles (clear their debuffs regularly) or things Lock-immune.

They also work better with heavy debuffers like Ami and Kefka.

Cadiem
Oct 9, 2007
I hope the current Lufenia isn't the new normal, it took way too many tries to finish. Ended up completing it with Ardyn, Gladiolus, and Desch after trying 5 or 6 different comps and probably 5 hours of attempts. Ended up just resetting the first turn until the right order randomly came up, which shouldn't really be necessary.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Cadiem posted:

I hope the current Lufenia isn't the new normal, it took way too many tries to finish. Ended up completing it with Ardyn, Gladiolus, and Desch after trying 5 or 6 different comps and probably 5 hours of attempts. Ended up just resetting the first turn until the right order randomly came up, which shouldn't really be necessary.

This current one is considered one of the hardest ever from what I've read. So it should be less frustrating even if not easy in the future.

Cadiem
Oct 9, 2007
That's good to hear. Them being a challenge is fun, but this one was just frustrating. Probably didn't help that in one of my first attempts I took down one of them and had the other at 2% when the orb triggered

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Yeah, these three (Reno’s, Sephiroth’s, and the upcoming one with Ciaran’s LC) are generally considered the worst of the worst for multiple reasons, ranging from bullshit mechanics to the fact that the latter two have literally no way to mitigate the orb and are as of such raw unfettered damage races. After this, they tone back down at least until Lufe bosses start passively reducing your BRV gains (around the time Act 3 kicks into gear) and even then you’ll have better tools to deal with things.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leon is the next JP LD.

Also in JP, Vaan got his rework early. From reddit:

Awakening 55: Red Spiral Extend
When using Red Spiral: Becomes 4-HIT Magic BRV Attack + HP Attack twice
When using Whiteout: Becomes 5-HIT Ice Magic BRV attack + HP Attack twice

After using Red Spiral twice (instead of 5 times):
Red Spiral becomes Red Spiral+: Becomes 4-HIT Magic BRV Attack + HP Attack 3 times
Whiteout becomes Whiteout+: Becomes 5-HIT Ice Magic BRV Attack + HP Attack 3 times

Awakening 60: White Whorl Extend
When using White Whorl: Becomes 4-HIT Wind Magic BRV Attack + HP Attack twice
When using Luminescence:
Becomes 5-HIT Holy Magic BRV Attack + HP Attack twice
20% splash damage to non-targets
Increases own BRV by 100% of HP damage dealt after each HP attack except the last
Small increase in success rate of "Blind"

After using White Whorl twice (instead of 5 times):
White Whorl becomes White Whorl+ 20% splash damage to non-targets
Luminescence becomes Luminescence+ Becomes 5-HIT Holy Magic BRV Attack + HP Attack 3 times

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Yuna and Jecht BTs confirmed!

https://twitter.com/DissidiaDB/status/1342433714517798913

Edit
She's also getting a costume based on her wedding dress

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Dec 25, 2020

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Glad Jecht is getting more love. He and Auron and Tidus got me through a lot of content when their EXs came out back in the day.

Rude/Kimahri/Lightning is borderline broken. With all of their stuff active, every turn Rude takes caps everyone on battery, and they get hella brave regen every turn since the heal from Kimahri is converted to brave at 500% on top of the standard brave regen.

Also y'all were right about Sephiroth. Got his burst pulling Rude, and his LD in a handful of tickets. Kuja and Lightning are better in every way.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Ireallylikeeggs posted:

Also y'all were right about Sephiroth. Got his burst pulling Rude, and his LD in a handful of tickets. Kuja and Lightning are better in every way.

His rework in like 6 months with his LD Boards at least puts him on par with Kuja as far as dpt, though he's got a lot less team utility in exchange for keeping his numbers nice and huge by making his sap effect un-dispellable and giving himself a third buff with his boarded LD.

He's not bad at all even currently, but he's at best an A-tier when he's surrounded on both sides by constant S-tier shenanigans, even in non-burst banners. Cloud is basically going to beat him up and eat his lunch money.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

For anyone who hasn't logged in in a couple of days, and didn't see it, there's no stream tomorrow.

We'll be getting the information as an in-game notice at the time the stream would normally happen.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

:siren: JANUARY 2021 CONTENT PREVIEW :siren:

To celebrate the new year, we've prepared a variety of commemorative campaigns!

■ New Year Sticker
Jan. 1 - Jan. 16 UTC

Get a new limited-time animated sticker as a one-time Login Bonus and use it in co-ops to celebrate the new year with other players!

■ New Year Login Bonuses
Jan. 1 - Jan. 3 UTC
Earn 2,000 Gems every day when you log in during the above period! That's a total of 6,000 Gems if you log in all 3 days!

You won't be able to receive any missed days' Gems, so don't forget to log in!

■ Free First Multi Draws
Dec. 31 - Jan. 28 UTC
Enjoy your first Multi Draw FREE on 6 select banners!
* These 6 banners will be noted in later sections of this notice.

■ New Year Gigantuar Daily Hunt
Dec. 30 - Jan. 15 UTC

In place of the Gigantuar in the Daily Hunt, take up arms against the Golden Gigantuar for a limited time!
There will also be limited-time missions to earn additional Daily Hunt Tokens!

■ World of Illusions Support Campaign
Dec. 31 - Jan. 16 UTC
This new type of recurring campaign features 6 characters who will be Specially Boosted in World of Illusions Ultimate quests.
By having a Specially Boosted character in your party, the entire party will receive double the usual amount of summon points!

For the above campaign period, the following 6 characters will be Specially Boosted:

Although a limited-time campaign, the World of Illusions Support Campaign will return in the future with a different set of Specially Boosted characters!

■ World of Illusions Adjustments
Dec. 31 UTC
The following permanent adjustments will be implemented alongside this campaign:
・Addition of Player Missions for Diabolos Summon Boards
・Increased drop quantities and added drops of summon materials

■ New Year's Panel Missions
Dec. 31 - Jan. 16 UTC

Clear objectives in the New Year's Panel Missions for a variety of rewards, including Draw Tickets, Gems, realization materials, and more!

■ Cycle Quest Rewards x2 & Kactuar Appearance Rate x2
Dec. 31 - Jan. 16 UTC
During this campaign, earn double the usual amount of rewards from Cycle Quests!

The Kactuar, which gives even more rewards, will also have double the usual chance of appearing!

■ World of Illusions: Carbuncle's Treasures & Magic Pot
Dec. 31 - Jan. 16 UTC

The World of Illusions: Carbuncle's Treasures will be opened, allowing you to quickly farm gil, crystals, Power Orbs, and Guard Orbs!

The Magic Pot, which gives even more rewards if you play its game, will also have a chance of appearing!

■ Triple Effect Support Item Sale
Dec. 31 - Jan. 16 UTC
Spend your Gems on special Support Items that reward triple the usual amount of dropped items, gil, and/or EXP!

The EXP support items are especially handy for earning more summon points during the World of Illusions Support Campaign!

■ New Year's Special Sale
Dec. 31 - Jan. 8 UTC
Dec. 8 - Jan. 16 UTC

Special limited-time chests featuring a variety of enhancement and realization materials will be available once each per sale period listed above!

■ Additional Raid Rewards
Dec. 31 - Jan. 14 UTC
For the Mechanized Sentry: Guard Scorpion Raid detailed in the next section, there will be additional rewards for certain individual damage tiers, for a total of 5,000 Gems and 50 Draw Tickets!

■ LV80 Awakening Batch 2 + Raid Event + Cloud BT

Dec. 31 UTC
The next batch of LV80 Crystal Awakenings arrives, featuring Setzer, Celes, Cloud, Wakka, Rem, and Yuri, along with a rework for Cloud!

They will also be featured in the Mechanized Sentry raid detailed below!

■ Mechanized Sentry: Guard Scorpion Raid
Dec. 31 - Jan. 14 UTC

Work together with other players to defeat the Guard Scorpion raid boss!
Earn Individual Rewards based on your personal contribution, and Collective Rewards based on all players' efforts!

■ Cloud BT + LD Weapons
BT: Dec. 31 - Jan. 22 UTC
LD: Dec. 31 - Jan. 14 UTC

Cloud's new BT and LD weapons will be available for a limited time starting with two Draw Banners for Mechanized Sentry raid event!
Best of all, your first Multi Draw on these two banners will be FREE as part of the New Year's Campaign!

■ Beatrix Lost Chapter

Jan. 4
Beatrix from FINAL FANTASY IX returns with her Lost Chapter!

This event also features Cloud as a boosted character, and brings a rework for Beatrix along with character boards for Vanille!

Her limited-time Challenge Quest, along with a FREE First Multi Draw as part of the New Year's Campaign will be available until Jan. 18 UTC!

Beatrix will also be boosted in the Character Event listed next!

■ Xande Character Event

Jan. 8 - Jan. 22 UTC
Xande from FINAL FANTASY III arrives in his limited-time Character Event!

This event also features Cloud and Beatrix as boosted characters, and brings character boards for Zell!

There is also a FREE First Multi Draw as part of the New Year's Campaign!

■ Mission Dungeon: Storming the Citadel

Jan. 14 - Jan. 28 UTC
Another challenging Mission Dungeon approaches!

These quests have Quest Missions with specific character requirements, so be sure to check them beforehand and bring your best!

This event also introduces a new BT and LD weapon, along with a FREE first Multi Draw on both banners as part of the New Year's Campaign!

There will also be a rework for Firion and character boards for Golbez and Faris!

■ Co-op Quests: The Mage in the Castle
Jan. 14 - Jan. 28 UTC

Take on limited-time LV70 and LV150 (COSMOS) co-op quests against the fearsome Argent Officiants!

■ Limited-Time Gem + Costume Bundle: Firion
Jan. 14 - Feb. 4 UTC

A limited-time Gem + Costume Bundle will also be available with Firion's new costume, based on his concept design by famed series illustrator Yoshitaka Amano!

■ Dimensions' End: Entropy Tier 19

Jan. 14 UTC
Another challenging tier in Dimensions' End: Entropy arrives soon!

Tier 19 features bosses with frequent HP attacks and framed buffs.

Be sure to bring characters with HP healing and ways to dispel or remove buffs from the enemy!

■ 3rd Anniversary Countdown Campaign

It's almost the 3rd Anniversary for the Global Version of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA!

Celebrate with a variety of campaigns, listed below!

■ Additional Login Missions
Jan. 16 - Jan. 31 UTC
Clear limited-time daily login missions for a variety of rewards including gil, EX orbs, and realization materials simply by logging in!

There will be a total of 15 days of login missions, so don't miss a single one to get all the rewards!

■ Cycle Quest Rewards x2 & Kactuar Appearance Rate x2</h3>
Jan. 16 - Jan. 31 UTC
During this campaign, earn double the usual amount of rewards from Cycle Quests!

The Kactuar, which gives even more rewards, will also have double the usual chance of appearing!

■ World of Illusions: Carbuncle's Treasures & Magic Pot
Jan. 16 - Jan. 31 UTC

The World of Illusions: Carbuncle's Treasures will be opened, allowing you to quickly farm gil, crystals, Power Orbs, and Guard Orbs!

The Magic Pot, which gives even more rewards if you play its game, will also have a chance of appearing!

■ Triple Effect Support Item Sale</h3>
Jan. 16 - Jan. 31 UTC
Spend your Gems on special Support Items that reward triple the usual amount of dropped items, gil, and/or EXP!

■ Exdeath Lost Chapter

Jan. 18
Exdeath from FINAL FANTASY V returns with his Lost Chapter!

This event also features the previously mentioned BT weapon's character as a boosted character, and his limited-time Challenge Quest will be available until Feb. 1 UTC!

Exdeath will also be boosted in the Boss Rush event listed in the next section!

■ Limited-Time Gem + Costume Bundle: Firion
Jan. 18 - Feb. 8 UTC

A limited-time Gem + Costume Bundle will also be available with Exdeath's new costume, based on his tree form he reveals to the party in FINAL FANTASY V!

■ Boss Rush

Jan. 21 - Feb. 4 UTC
A new type of challenging content arrives: Boss Rush!

In Boss Rush quests, you can fight the boss with back-to-back parties.
However, each party has a limited number of turns to act.

You can use up to five parties to defeat a Boss Rush boss, but greater rewards may be obtained by clearing the quest with fewer parties!

Be sure to check the in-game notice when it arrives for more details!

This event will also feature the previously mentioned BT weapon's character and Exdeath as boosted characters, along with a rework for Cecil (Dark Knight)!

■ 3rd Anniversary Q&A

Dec. 28 - Jan. 4 UTC
As a special part of our 3rd Anniversary celebration, it's time for another Q&A with producer Fujiwara-san to answer questions from the community!

From today until Jan. 4 UTC, you can submit your question to the following thread on the community-run /r/DissidiaFFOO subreddit.

If your question gets selected, it will be answered on the pre-3rd Anniversary Livestream, tentatively planned for Jan. 25!

Click the URL below to visit the Q&A thread for more details!
Reddit: /r/dissidiaffoo

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Anybody know what the super secret BT/LD mid-January is? Is this, like, something Japan got 6 months ago or actually a global first or something?

NVM, it's just Firion I guess? Why keep it a secret lmao

"This event also introduces a new BT and LD weapon, along with a FREE first Multi Draw on both banners as part of the New Year's Campaign!

There will also be a rework for Firion and character boards for Golbez and Faris!"

Never could have figured that one out, guys.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Anybody know what the super secret BT/LD mid-January is? Is this, like, something Japan got 6 months ago or actually a global first or something?

NVM, it's just Firion I guess? Why keep it a secret lmao

"This event also introduces a new BT and LD weapon, along with a FREE first Multi Draw on both banners as part of the New Year's Campaign!

There will also be a rework for Firion and character boards for Golbez and Faris!"

Never could have figured that one out, guys.

It's from a thing they do in the streams. If you look at the slides from last month, they only announce Lightning getting Burst and Limited, but not Sephiroth. 2 slides before the last one, they show "New BT + LD Banners!" without saying who, while showing a Sephiroth sticker, and on the last slide, it's "Ciaran Lost Chapter + ??? Event" followed by "BT Character featured in both!".

Even on the in-game Event Schedule, it says, "New BT Weapon For Lightning", with "New BT Weapon For ???" right below it.

It's pretty much as pointless as the "??? Who's that Pokémon?!" they do when we're getting a new character at the end of the month, like they did for Rude.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Yeah it always felt amusing but weird how they keep a silhouetted character and refuse to mention who it is despite everyone watching the stream knowing.

Nothing particularly groundbreaking out of all of it, but I’m happy. A pile of freebies leading into Cloud LD/BT sounds like a good time to me.

It’s amazing what a good job DFFOO has done of creating distinct play styles. I’ve got a monstrous Lightning delay team, a tanky counter team with Gau-ladio, soon I’ll have a launch team with Cloud.

*dusts off Keiss* It’s time to fly again old friend.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

BGrifter posted:

Yeah it always felt amusing but weird how they keep a silhouetted character and refuse to mention who it is despite everyone watching the stream knowing.

Nothing particularly groundbreaking out of all of it, but I’m happy. A pile of freebies leading into Cloud LD/BT sounds like a good time to me.

It’s amazing what a good job DFFOO has done of creating distinct play styles. I’ve got a monstrous Lightning delay team, a tanky counter team with Gau-ladio, soon I’ll have a launch team with Cloud.

*dusts off Keiss* It’s time to fly again old friend.

If you pulled for Rude, absolutely pair him up with Gau and Gladio. His LD effect makes Gau's LD/S1 counters terrifying. Why yes, I will take a full team battery every time anyone in the party takes any sort of hit, thank you!

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Rude is hilarious. Pair his LD with Kimahri and his S1 does 120k damage and does a huge battery for the party. Pair him with Cyan and Cyan's S2 does capped damage and then recaps his brave. WoL's EX ability becomes a huge party battery. Firion is gonna be nuts too.

Also Ciaran is good and I am glad I got his LD with tickets because him, Kuja, and WoL is a very good party.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Ireallylikeeggs posted:

Also Ciaran is good and I am glad I got his LD with tickets because him, Kuja, and WoL is a very good party.

Ciaran is a solid aurabot with appreciable damage but his LD is more or less essential to keeping him running. It's not like other characters where it adds a new wrinkle into his kit; instead it fixes the glaring ramp problem his kit previously had, Ultimecia style. But if you have his whole loadout, he's probably one of the best stat-boosters in the game, barring characters that use unframed party-wide buffs (like Sazh).

He probably would have been a lot better recieved if his LC wasn't immediately before Rude's event, since Rude does a lot of the same things with auras and has just as solid damage (better, if you're counting prave shaving) but trades a bit of aura potency for reliability and a lot of healing (and in turn, battery). He unfortunately makes Ciaran look weaker than he actually is by comparison.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Kheldarn posted:

It's pretty much as pointless as the "??? Who's that Pokémon?!" they do when we're getting a new character at the end of the month, like they did for Rude.

Never even thought of it that way.
Now im glad they do this.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Shoenin posted:

Never even thought of it that way.
Now im glad they do this.

Ditto- that's really cute :3:

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
"IT'S PIKACHU!"
"Iiit's Quina!!
"FUUUUUUU-"

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Ditto- that's really cute :3:

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Lucky for me, pokemon had already put in Rydia years ago

It's pretty cool Sword/Shield added in DK Cecil as a bird as well.

Shoenin fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jan 1, 2021

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Shoenin posted:

Lucky for me, pokemon had already put in Rydia years ago

It's pretty cool Sword/Shield added in DK Cecil as a bird as well.

DK Cecil and Steiner. :hai:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Barret LD Preview: ANGERMAX
https://twitter.com/DFF_OperaOmnia/status/1348811938839588873

According to Chrome, it translates to:
Stage 4 will be added to "The End of the Dimension: Transcendence" from 15:00 today, and a medal challenge will also be held.✨

A new LD weapon has been added to Barrett, and character adjustments have also been made.💪
"Unger Max", which deals HP damage multiple times, can strengthen allies with "Angry at Shinra".😉

* All three videos are the benefits of the medal challenge🌟
#DFF_OO

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Gau, Gladio, and Rude is the best party in the game. I can honestly see why they are nerfing brave gains, because doing 100k damage on off turns is kinda broken. DE 19 was kind of a joke.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hope everyone's remembering to log in every day for the Anniversary Countdown Login Rewards!

Day 1: 2x Ruin's Adamantine Nuggets, 2x Power Tokens, 2x EX Power Orbs, 25,000 Gil
Day 2: 2x Refuge's Adamantine Nuggets, 2x Guard Tokens, 2x EX Guard Orbs, 25,000 Gil
Day 3: 2x Ruin's Adamantine Nuggets, 2x Power Tokens, 2x EX Power Orbs, 25,000 Gil
Day 4: 2x Refuge's Adamantine Nuggets, 2x Guard Tokens, 2x EX Guard Orbs, 25,000 Gil
Day 5: 3x Ruin's Adamantine Nuggets, 3x Power Tokens, 3x EX Power Orbs, 50,000 Gil
Day 6: 3x Refuge's Adamantine Nuggets, 3x Guard Tokens, 3x EX Guard Orbs, 50,000 Gil
Day 7: 3x Ruin's Adamantine Nuggets, 3x Power Tokens, 3x EX Power Orbs, 50,000 Gil
Day 8: 3x Refuge's Adamantine Nuggets, 3x Guard Tokens, 3x EX Guard Orbs, 50,000 Gil
Day 9: 5x Ruin's Adamantine Nuggets, 5x Power Tokens, 5x EX Power Orbs, 100,000 Gil
Day 10: 5x Refuge's Adamantine Nuggets, 5x Guard Tokens, 5x EX Guard Orbs, 100,000 Gil
Day 11: 5x Ruin's Adamantine Nuggets, 5x Power Tokens, 5x EX Power Orbs, 100,000 Gil
Day 12: 5x Refuge's Adamantine Nuggets, 5x Guard Tokens, 5x EX Guard Orbs, 100,000 Gil
Day 13: 10x Ruin's Adamantine Nuggets, 10x Power Tokens, 10x EX Power Orbs, 200,000 Gil
Day 14: 10x Refuge's Adamantine Nuggets, 10x Guard Tokens, 10x EX Guard Orbs, 200,000 Gil
Day 15: 10x Ruin's Adamantine Nuggets, 10x Refuge's Adamantine Nuggets, 10x Power Tokens, 10x Guard Tokens, 10x EX Power Orbs, 10x EX Guard Orbs, 250,000 Gil

That's a total of 40 Weapon & Armor Nuggets, 40 Weapon & Armor XP Orbs, 40 Weapon & Armor Tokens, and 1,000,000 Gil.

We're currently on Day 2, and I don't think there's any way to get anything you missed.

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

The real gift was giving me Exdeath LD in one pull. 80% attack down plus off turn damage is goddamned great.

That luck means I can pity DKC and Ramza now. I've had both purpled forever even though they haven't ever been all that great. Taking characters off the bench is good.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dawn of the final day. Less than 24 hours remain until Boss Rush #1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

:siren: :woop: 3rd ANNIVERSARY STREAM RECAP :woop: :siren:

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 26, 2021