Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Japan were class, Ireland not scoring in an hour of rugby is shocking from them.
Boks are scoring when they want to here, I think the ref didn't want to card that Namibian guy he kniws what way this is going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Anyone have any luck with world cup tickets? I've heard from or spoke to maybe 10 people who tried on the 15th. Not a single one didn't have some sort of technical difficulties and only 2 got to buy tickets of any kind. One of them was my brother though so I'm sorted.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Ryan crotty forever haunts my dreams...

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

That pitch takes me back, all it needs is an icebox of a dressing room with no hot water left in the showers and I'm 16 again.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

It's a long shot, but would anyone have 2 spare tickets to Scotland V Ireland? Irish living in Scotland here. Was due to be traveling for work the day of so I never tried to pick up tickets but that's changed and I'd love to get back to Murrayfield, been about 10 years since I've been!

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

I was at a wedding recently and there was a framed Andrew Porter jersey up on the wall, half the wedding played amateur rugby and plenty at a decent level. We all still commented that it was about a man and a half wide.
On another note I just arrived in France to see Ireland vs SA and Scotland and I'm getting hyped.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Is there anywhere to watch a replay of the ire SA match? I'm in Spain and don't have a vpn was at the thing but I want to watch it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

I watched eng irl in a Spanish bar and I may have said something along the lines of Ireland could win by twenty to a couple of English guys before kick off. I'm suitably chastened and I deserved the absolute roasting I got at the end.