Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
Really enjoy watching the lower tier nations show how much they want it. Go Georgia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

Unimpressed posted:

That has to be one of the stupidest things you've posted here on our glorious comedy forum.

Wallabies are gonna beat the all blacks at Eden Park this weekend.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

hooman posted:

What actually happened to NZ in the last game? I watched quite a bit of super rugby aotearoa and most of those teams looked like they could have beaten the NZ that ran on to the pitch against the wallabies.

I am a pretty casual fan but I just read it as two teams in transition ran into each other, and the all blacks were overconfident in not expecting the wallabies to be as confident and (fairly) competent as they were.