Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tarbrush posted:

All English sports teams have severe daddy issues about the captaincy

I think that's a unique and ancient British custom and shouldn't culture shame them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I went down the rabbit hole of Nigel Owens highlights this evening and am now wishing for him to come to my dumb school tomorrow and scold all my students because I just can't be bothered anymore.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But their profit margins :ohdear:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Going out after your 100th international match is a pretty pro tier move.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fallingdownjoe posted:

It’s good to know that in this mad, fast-moving world, Wales and Australia and Fiji will always meet once every four years at the World Cup

Like sand through the hour glass...

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad they're letting the US field 2 teams for a chance to at least win more than 2 games in the group stage.

:911:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aramoro posted:

It looks a lot like the Eagles probably want to qualify second from the Americas.

It would certainly make Canada feel better about their recent performances (last i saw they did not do well)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Touch rugby finally in the spotlight :sun:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bessantj posted:

I have invented 'no touch rugby' it's a lot like touch rugby except when you tackle you point at the player and shout "TACKLE! TACKLE! TACKLE!" if you can say that before the opposing player shouts "HAND-OFF! HAND-OFF! HAND-OFF!" or "SIDE STEP! SIDE STEP! SIDE STEP!" then it's a successful tackle.

"TACKLE TACKLE TACKLE"

"NUH UH!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"HEY 12, I TACKLED YOU GET DOWN PLEASE"

"SURE THING PAL, I'M GONNA PUT THE BALL HERE AND STEP BACK 8 FEET SO THE SCRUMHALF CAN GET IT"

"RIGHT AND NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS..."

May as well just make the broadcasts Rugby20 streams now.