Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was 12 when I made love for the first time, in Tropea, with a Roman girl who was 17 years old.

(clears throat)

Bokke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was 12 when I made love for the first time, in Tropea, with a Roman girl who was 17 years old.

if you're a neutral you should want the Boks to win because otherwise the British press will be even more unbearable than they already are

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

geegee posted:

Have the match officials been named for the final? I remember the semi-final officials being named in the week or so leading up to the semi but don't recall the final ones if they were named at the same time.

Garces is the ref, O'Keeffe and Poite will be his touch judges and Ben Skeen his TMO. Barnes gets the 3rd place game with Jaco Peyper and Pascal Gauzere.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Madkal posted:

Glad Kolbe is back but doubt he is going to see any ball in the game.

by the way, his lineup:

Backs: W. le Roux; C. Kolbe, L. Am, D. de Allende, M. Mapimpi; H. Pollard; F. de Klerk
Forwards: T. Mtawarira, M. Mbonambi, F. Malherbe; E. Etzebeth, L. de Jager; P. S. du Toit, S. Kolisi (capt), D. Vermuelen
Subs: S. Kitshoff, M. Marx, V. Koch, R. G. Snyman, F. Mostert, F. Louw, H. Jantjies, F. Steyn

bit interesting he didn't put Willemse or Nkosi in as cover if Kolbe's still hurt.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Yo, gently caress England.