Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

HappyCamperGL posted:

I hope England lose and it's caused directly by inexplicable scrum penalties in the true French fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Woodward is insufferable win , lose , or draw.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Julio Cruz posted:

so when do you draw the line? there's no time limit to advantage specified in the law

TBF, most teams have the wherewithal to try a shot to nothing like a cross field or chip through or something rather than just ineffectively trucking it up for two dozen phases in that situation.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Why is the bear wearing a jacket but not trousers?

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Madkal posted:

Faf de Villiers.

who?

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

lotta new posts in the rugby thread. assume that means edinburgh v dragons was a classic.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Lol at the TV director going to a replay and missing George Horne scoring a try from the quick tap.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

I've not seen much pro12 this season but how poo poo are ospreys? Cause they're looking to southern kings at home. And the kings are really , really poo poo.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Typical. Zebre have a man sent off and now they actually start playing rugby.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Kitchner posted:

What I don't get about idiots like this, is how to they explain the fact say, the UK, has legalised gay marriage and is pro-LGBT+ rights and has a higher number of non-religious people per capita than most developed nations, and yet we receive no floods, fires, or any sort of natural disaster?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...dshire-25793358

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

More importantly Danny Wilson will replace him at Glasgow next season.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

nakawara is class and racing are loving idiots to let him go,

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Apparently plans are afoot to gently caress with the Heineken cup format. I suppose since the English teams are struggling again. Six three teams groups (one from each league). With two legged semi finals. Introducing bye weeks in the group stage seems silly to me.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Important update from 1872 cup, Ruaridh Jackson now has a mullet.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

HappyCamperGL posted:

Important update from 1872 cup, Ruaridh Jackson now has a mullet.

Nothing else interesting happend in that half.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

A rugby match broke out after 60 mins. Get that right up ye Edinburgh cunts.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

J Gray off to join Hogg at Exeter next year apparently.

But Nakawara officially back at Scotstoun until the end of the season to placate the fans. Hopefully a longer deal is in the offing or it seems a bit pointless.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Johnnie Beattie has retired from rugby. Seems strange he only got 38 Scotland caps considering how good he could be on his day. Only Barclay of the 'killer bees' back row still playing.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

so that's all it takes for ospreys to be good, a two man advantage.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Vaders Jester posted:

Glasgow - Exeter game was excellent despite Poite being all over the place like a mad man's poo poo.

it was but glasgow just seem to make too many stupid decisions these days. both this and the la rochelle games should have been won. gibbins in particular was very lucky not to see red today.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Toonie decided to abandon predictable selections and got back to picking names out a hat. Beneficiaries include Cornell du Preez and Ratu Tagive.

https://twitter.com/Scotlandteam/st...7674472448?s=20

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Tagive is residency. He moved to Glasgow before the IRB upped the number if years required. But unfortunately has had a couple of bad injuries that have stopped him from playing for most of that time.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

At least the lesser spotted van der Merwe will be Scotland qualified this summer. Which will improve things.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

I've missed Leone nakawara.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Fantastic. Now come on Racing and Toulouse.!

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Disciplined for 'breaching team protocol'. Whatever that means.

Pete Horne's time to shine....

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Communist Bear posted:

There's a new Rugby game out!

It looks kinda meh, but beggars can't be choosy.

Why have new games when you can just play Jonah lomu rugby?

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

fight! fight! fight! fight!

good try too.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Sarries are the gift that keeps on giving.

Saracens' Champions Cup quarter-final place in doubt for fielding 'ineligible' player

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

good try that

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

tarbrush posted:

Aw

Saracens remain in Champions Cup after being fined 50,000 euros for 'ineligible' player - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/51415778

tbf is does seem like a minor technical infringement more than anything else.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

loving dismal.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

goatface posted:

France have decided to be bad.

plus ša change

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

I'm pretty sure like the Samoan union have any of the home nations beat tbh.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

it doesnae help if he does it for loving exeter!

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

That's bollocks bonus points were only introduced in 17, so no team could have 36 try bonus points.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

bessantj posted:

How is Ali Price these days?

not as good as wee georgie horne

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

bessantj posted:

He in Townsend's bad books?

Meh, not really . Just price has a bit more experience. So gets first shot. I just really rate Horne.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Kitchner posted:

It would obviously be best if nothing was cancelled but I'm a little disappointed it wasn't a Scotland game that was effected just to see whether the SRU has learned their lesson.

Shane they can't just host the Italy game in another stadium really.

Situations aren't really comparable. They'll probably just replay the postponed matches later like during foot and mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

goatface posted:

Do you think Sky will buy the 6 nations or BT sport?

the former, bt sport probably a bit pricey.