Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KinkyJohn
Sep 18, 2002

oh no computer posted:

You won bokke. Enjoy the world cup, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord. What a sad little life bokke. You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the world cup, but I hope now you spend it on some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

Haha lekker kak julle af ne.

Hier was nog so n engelse doos in die pub wat nog ewe windgat aan die begin skree, maar hy was maar stil die res van die tyd fokken lolll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KinkyJohn
Sep 18, 2002

kecske posted:

I think most fans do that??

This particular guy was being consciously super obnoxious trying to rile people up, but after a few minutes he went quiet.

KinkyJohn
Sep 18, 2002

Madkal posted:

Two tries disallowed by TMO who SA was assured would cheat for them.

Whoa this is pretty serious if true, are you quite sure? If so, you should leak this to the media or write the Rugby Union. TMOs who assure teams of cheating for them is a grave offence!

KinkyJohn
Sep 18, 2002

Hmmm looks like that win ranks SA as #1 on the rugby union board.