Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Reminder that it's been exactly 4 years since this glorious day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ghArmsJjQM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Great try that.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

NZ have woken up then.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

No games tomorrow. It'll be a good opportunity to catch up on all the early games that I tried to wake up for but ultimately slept through.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

"If you are incapable of tackling someone legally you should be allowed to do it illegally"

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Japan looking good defensively too. They might actually loving do this.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Plucky Brit posted:

At that point they couldn't win, so they could only get one extra point from the draw.
As an England fan I can confirm draws are meaningless and never helped anyone.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

FYI with the squidge vs World Rugby situation, note that he has now started uploading videos to vimeo instead: https://vimeo.com/user103332235

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

I wonder if they've worked on their tackling since the Russia game.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

I like how to strengthen his argument he's quoted a recent tweet by Faimaono-Sapolu - a guy who 8 years ago compared the scheduling of rugby matches to the holocaust.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

God I love the Japanese rugby fans
Anecdotally, from my experience with the ones who came to Gloucester during the last world cup, they're basically the nicest people on the planet.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Flayer posted:

Scotland will qualify if they beat Japan regardless of the Ireland result
If the Ireland game is cancelled then unless I'm mistaken I think Scotland can still fail to qualify if they don't pick up at least 1 bonus point against either Russia or Japan.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

If Japan top the group, the only way they wouldn't play SA would be if Italy beat NZ

So yeah they'd play SA.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Well that's Canada well and truly hosed then.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

bessantj posted:

Luckily, having coached the Dragons, Jones will know what to say to Canada here.
This but.........unironically???

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

BabyFur Denny posted:

maybe it's time to drop Italy from the 6N and replace them with Georgia
They're definitely too good to be playing at the level they're currently playing at. They've won 8 of the last 10 "6 Nations B" tournaments, and 6 of those wins were grand slams.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

So the deal here is what? Scotland need a bonus point and need to stop Japan from getting one right?
They need to stop Japan getting more bonus points than them.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

loving YES

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

This is the most excited I've been during a game all tournament.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Hahahahaha

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

kecske posted:

at this point japan go through still even if they lose but by less than seven points, do I have that right?
Assuming Scotland score a 4th try and don't win with 3 pens/drop goals then yeh.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

What a game.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Beating the All Blacks at least once.
*cries in Italian*

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Lmao

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Has anyone said Direland yet?

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

bessantj posted:

No side has been niled in the knock outs have they?
Just checked and no. Closest was Scotland who only managed 3pts in '87, also vs. All Blacks.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

It's here if you want to watch it: https://twitter.com/rugbyworldcup/status/1185485967752347650

Dunno if I'm hearing right but it sounds like he actually says "I'm loving so disappointed"

oh no computer fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Oct 19, 2019

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Vaders Jester posted:

Ken Watanabe in the crowd?
I wantabe in that crowd right now.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/dummy_runner/status/1186611633445056514

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

England Wales final, calling it now....

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

New Zealand....bad???

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Plus "England have looked the best all tournament" yeh against Argentina, Tonga and loving USA.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Vagabundo isn't posting, hope he's alright :ohdear:

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

harperdc posted:

I was really impressed against Tonga how easy they made it look.
The same Tonga that lost 92-7 to NZ a couple of weeks before the tournament started.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Eddie's gonna go mental at half time.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Oh England can scrum then

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

:smith::smith:

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

You won bokke. Enjoy the world cup, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord. What a sad little life bokke. You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the world cup, but I hope now you spend it on some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

KinkyJohn posted:

fokken lolll