Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KennyTheFish
Jan 13, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

So...I’m moving overseas permanently next month, however in my haste I booked my flight on the night of the rugby World Cup final. What is my best way to watch a replay of the final undisturbed by the horrible possibility of spoilers? Do streaming sites host replays?

How much is the airplane wifi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyTheFish
Jan 13, 2004

Vaders Jester posted:

The fact Italy didn't get the option seems to poo poo all over the idea that the "robust contingencies" that were supposedly in place were fit for purpose then, doesn't it.

At least try to keep the goalposts in the the place for once post at least.

The problem with Hagibis was the sheer size of it. It covered much more space than normal, and the speed of it. It developed very quickly, and changed course massively. Midweek they was still talking about Kyushu not Tokyo. By the time people knew enough to make definite decisions, they were the evacuate millions of people decisions. Not where to play a game.

They just had no idea until Sunday morning and people could start checking what would still be usable.

KennyTheFish
Jan 13, 2004

edogawa rando posted:

So, the South Africans and Australians letting the Southern Hemisphere down. Care to explain yourselves?

Rugby… or cricket?