Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
It is said that if you give ten monkeys ten typewriters, eventually they will write a decent episode of WWE Raw. I decided to put that to the test. Here is what the monkeys came up with:

#1. I'm a little embarrassed to say, but I had to give it to the monkeys, at least in terms of content. "A very long letter to WWE."

#2. "Hey, it's John Cena" is probably the worst line the monkeys could come up with. If they want to complain about John Cena being too loud, why not say "hey, it's John Cena and he is loud and you know he is?"

#3. "I'm not going to say a word here and you can go back to being angry with me." If only the monkeys could come up with a better "I'm not going to say a word" line. I like how the monkeys are saying "you are going to be angry" and "I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

"HONOR-LESS CUR" shouted The Miz.

"YOU DUMB PIG! YOU DUMB CUR!" said The Miz.

"YOU DUMB PIG! YOU DUMB CUR!" shouted The Miz.

"I think I like that sound of you two laughing, The Miz," said a female voice.

"That's right! That's The Miz laughing, just like the rest of us!" said the two other men.

"Yes, it's so funny!" said The Miz.

"I think it's great! It's not like that at all, guys!" said The Miz. "I mean, it's all very very funny, but there's so much more to be said. That's what I really like, because I don't feel that I can say it, because then it would be like talking down to The Miz and I'm not a heel like that! I think he's really amazing

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

"CHRISTOPHER" shouted grandma, "THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!". Chris Jericho whimpered.

They're like, "Duh, we didn't know you were a lawbreaker!", and he said, "MAYBE THE LAW'S TOO loving OLD FOR US TO UNDERSTAND IT ANYWAY!" and we went, "Yes! And you're a lawbreaker!" so it was a good time, and then the match was over and he came to the back of the ring to talk to us, and I asked him, "Do you mind if we just run our mouths for a minute?" And he said, "Go for it, we're not on TV tonight."

I thought that was a pretty cool thing for him to do. I don't think he's going to be going out there much more.

NINA: You

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
We head backstage to the WWE boiler room, where Jaysen Kruger (formerly Darby Allin) is apparently masturbating.

Rey Mysterio Jr. is in the same locker room and is doing the same. After a few minutes, he goes out to get a beer from the cooler.

The show gets a bit more bizarre and creepy as the crowd starts chanting "BAD MOB" at the top of its lungs. We head to the back of the arena to a room where the match between Rey and Rey Mysterio Jr. is being taped. It's pretty weird that this segment is being taped in this room.

Rey gets out to face Rey Mysterio Jr. The two lock up but then Rey Mysterio Jr. kicks out at one point. Rey Mysterio Jr. then kicks Rey back to the floor. Rey's head hits the top of the stairs but Rey is able

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Luchasaurus passed the jam across the table before going through it himself, and said it was a great idea.

The next day, they went to the library, and got the complete skeleton of the animal. They put the bone into a vial, and left it there for the next three days, when the thing awoke and was ready to eat. They put it into the vial, and when it was ready to eat, they gave it a drop of oil.

It ate the oil, and was glad, and began to move its arms and legs and head, and lolled its eyes on one side, and lay down and snored.

The boys went to town, and bought some bread and butter to eat, and some wine for the luchasaurus, and went home and slept. The next day the luchasaurus woke, looked at them, lolled its eyes, walked, and went and lolled its eyes on the other side, and sat and

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Scott Steiner started, he was team look at these bombs, then he flexed. Then Chris Somethingorother said "Osama Bin Fuckin Ladin took down those towers not Saddam Hussein this poo poo is for oil brother" and Scott Steiner high fived him and he said "gently caress no" then he took it back. Then another one of the team said "Bin Ladin is the real one. He is the one that killed the Kennedys" and then he took a step back, and then he got down on all fours and his eyes got real big and he looked like he was about to puke. He was just really angry at that point. Then they all started going crazy. Scott Steiner said "I am not gonna be the one to tell you guys what to do, and I am not gonna try and make it seem like I'm going to make a decision

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

quote:

Gene Okerlund stood frozen in terror as Randy Savage pulled creamer after creamer out of thin air: first from Gene’s pockets, then his shirt, then his ears, then ???? from his mouth, then he opened his mouth, the "creamer" exploded in an ethereal cloud, and Gene’s body was enveloped by the cloud and disappeared. The crowd went absolutely nuts. It was a weird moment in a weird week.

quote:

Gene Okerlund stood frozen in terror as Randy Savage pulled creamer after creamer out of thin air: first from Gene’s pockets, then his shirt, then his ears, then iced tea in his hair, then the ice and water he had been holding. Then, to Gene’s horror, Savage reached down and started to pour his entire cup of coffee over his ear.

Savage then held Gene's coffee cup up and gave him an uncharacteristic smile. Gene was so shocked that he didn't even know what to do. Savage then turned his cup upside down, letting the water drip into Gene’s ear and the ice drip into Gene’s ears. In his state of shock, Gene's ears were completely numb.

Gene's eyes were still watering and he could hear his brother laughing hysterically as Savage continued to pour his coffee into his ears. Then Savage turned his attention back to Gene’s eyes and, as if

quote:

Gene Okerlund stood frozen in terror as Randy Savage pulled creamer after creamer out of thin air: first from Gene’s pockets, then his shirt, then his ears, then ersatz organs from a nearby trash can. He knew that Savage could only have been seeing it all. And yet, in that instant, the world was saved. A few of the people in the crowd were horrified; others went nuts with glee, hugging and slapping Savage and then running at him and hugging him again, until at last Savage began laughing, then sobbing, then sobbing some more, before he was finally ushered to a waiting ambulance. Gene was inconsolable. "I have to apologize," Gene said to the assembled reporters. "I just couldn't stand there and do nothing."

quote:

Gene Okerlund stood frozen in terror as Randy Savage pulled creamer after creamer out of thin air: first from Gene’s pockets, then his shirt, then his ears, then Ă¢â'¬Ă"¢ his eyes.

"You got my wife!" he yelled.

He had a great deal to say after that. "I want to give you your rear end in front of my wife," he said. "You son of a bitch. You're the son of a bitch. I will loving kill you."

Savage was at the bottom of the rope. The crowd was on his side. He would be out by a hair, maybe a couple of inches. Gene knew this and the wrestlers on the other side of the rope knew this too, and that made him nervous.

Finally, Savage pulled out a tiny wad of cash and ran it into Gene's mouth.

"I'm gonna have to do this over

Then, an experiment:

quote:

Gene Okerlund stood frozen in terror WAS REALLY SCARED!!! as Randy Savage pulled creamer after creamer out of thin air: first from Gene’s pockets, then his shirt, then his ears, then !!! his ears were shaved!!! then Randy's shirt was ripped and his neck was broken!!!

JBL WASN'T EVEN SCARED as he ran down to the ring to wrestle the Undertaker: he was so excited he thought he was going to get a hot girl to have sex with him

Randy Orton WASN'T EVEN SCARED as he ran through the entire ring in the middle of the night: he thought the world was ending, he was going to be shot, he was going to die, the world would end, and he was going to die as well. He was in shock and terrified. He was so scared he threw up in the ring, on his shirt, on his boots, on the ropes, on the floor, and on himself

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

quote:

WWE's Undertaker didn't know it, but his brother Kane had a convoluted plan spanning decades to destroy him forever. First, he had a massive heart attack. Then, in a last-ditch attempt to kill his brother, Kane tried to murder his own family, all in an effort to force his brother to become a true monster. That's how much his brother hated him. But this was still his brother, right?

1 . THE ROCK'S STOMACH BECOMES A SNAKE

I like how the randomized plan is actually what Kane did and then out of loving nowhere the Rock's stomach becomes a snake :lol:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

quote:

Once known as Chad Gable, a convoluted storyline involving Baron Corbin forced him to change his name to Shorty G. Today, though, Chad Gable announced his newest name: the "King of the Cocks," for his love of all things cock.

The 29-year-old recently spoke with a local paper in Houston, Texas, where he revealed that he'd spent the last two years working hard on developing his talents, taking acting lessons, and working out in a variety of sexual positions.

"I love the male anatomy," Gable said. "I want to be able to touch a dick and have it do things to me."

Gable said that when he first saw a penis, he was struck with "shock" because "I wasn't used to it."

"At first I didn't believe it was possible, but the more I do it, the more it seems possible," Gable added.

In addition

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

quote:

Triple H was wearing Kane's mask and having sex with a mannequin. When he was finished, Triple H said "This is why I don't talk about my dick anymore." This was then followed by a shot of Kane's face with his hair in a knot with a mannequin underneath. Then Triple H said "He was a man, so of course he'd want to get a piece of it" and cut the mask off of Kane's head. Triple H then said "I'm not done with this, but I won't lie, I was a little turned on watching Kane get his revenge on me." Then Kane cut a shot of his cock. Triple H came back into the ring and said "You like my cock, don't you? I bet you do. I bet you like getting hosed by a man, don't you? You like getting your rear end hosed by a man, don

quote:

Rob Van Dam's new theme song goes:

ROB VAN DAM
THE WHOLE FUCKIN SHOW

YOU'VE GOT A BUNCH OF NONSENSE,

AND I'M GOING TO FUCKIN ROCK THE gently caress OUT!

ROB VAN DAM

THAT BITCH BETTY

WANTS TO FUCKIN BAN YOU,

AND HER BLOG IS FUCKIN' DISGUSTIN'

ROB VAN DAM

YOU WON'T FIND MY SPOT, YOU BITCH.

YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE

BEHIND MY BACK

ROB VAN DAM

IT WAS AN OPEN-AND-CLOSED MOMENT!

ROB VAN DAM

YOU'LL FUCKIN SUCKIN' BITCH'S DICK!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

for like a month HHH would say “Dave when I hit the pedigree we know it’s over. The pedigree Dave Dave the pedigree the pedigree” and then Batista kicked out. So then it was the same old. The first match that I had ever wrestled, it wasn't me. It wasn't me and the guy. It was me and some kid and he was like 10. And then, I started losing. And then it was the other night. It was like it's been a month and I'm just tired. And the thing I was like, I really want to wrestle that kid again but he's too bad. I was like, I'm just tired. And I just don't want to put him in that position again. It's bad. I don't want to do that again. So that's what made me want to stop. That's the thing. So that's when I got hurt. I didn't think I was that hurt.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

quote:

Adolf Hitler escaped Germany, and became a famous luchador in Mexico and Brazil. He then returned to Germany in 1931 and began working at the Munich Zoo. He was later hired by the German government as a zookeeper, and in 1934 he was given command of the zoo in Berlin. He worked there from 1936 to 1945.

In his book, Hitler, Mein Kampf, Hitler explains how he took over the zoo in Berlin. He explains how he made his plans to be a luchador, in 1933. His book was published in 1934. Hitler and the Zoo has been translated into many languages.

Hitler's favorite animal was the chimpanzee. He took pictures of himself with chimpanzees in Africa, and in the zoo in Berlin, a chimpanzee named Max also lived in his life. It is said that he had a romantic relationship with Max. The Nazis even put up a cage for Max with Hitler. The Nazis loved animals. They also loved to hunt animals. The Nazis also believed that

quote:

Seth Rollins challenged CM Punk to a match, but instead, CM Punk challenged John Cena to a match for the WWE Championship, to be held at SummerSlam, and Rollins challenged Cena to the rematch. Cena accepted and the match was set.

As Rollins walked off, the fans chanted "Cena sucks!" and Rollins replied by slapping on the mic and said, "loving great. I'm glad to be back at my first WWE Title reign."

On Tuesday's episode of RAW, Rollins and Cena came out together for the first time since last year's SummerSlam match. Cena came out to an awesome response, the fans chanting "CM Punk sucks!" Rollins was in awe as well.

As they came out together for the match, Rollins said, "I've never been in a crowd like that in my life. When I walked out, I could just feel the energy from the crowd. It was great, especially being in my hometown in Philly. It was just incredible."

Shayna Baszler fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Nov 20, 2019

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

The ring was burning, but Kane was the one putting it out. He had made the move that night and would make more on it. He was now the man, the legend, the face of the WWE and one of the most feared men in the world.

WWE

With his face on the line, he went back and got the help he needed. He took it and it was all over. A month later, Kane won the world title at Hell in a Cell. Kane had won.

That was it for Kane. A man who was born and raised in the WWE, who had won all the major titles of the company, had lived through some of the most brutal matches of all time. His body was gone but his spirit was forever.

The only problem was, he was dead.

The legend had risen from the dead, and he would have it for a lifetime.

This is the first part of a two-part episode

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

you're back in college, and you're taking the final exam in a cultural anthropology class, and CM Punk is your professor, and you just realized you aren't wearing pants because CM Punk wore them to the exam and you realized, hey, that CM Punk has this cool kid-look in his wrestling days but now he looks like a less chic and cool guy but he's still cool, he's still fun, and he's still still doing cool stuff, so, you know, go with it, man, and you tell everyone you're in for the finals, go and throw a downpour on him, and the sports psychologist sees and feels and hears and everything, so I recommend that you also wear a cool-looking sweater or hoodie and breathe heavily and go out there and try to throw your voice across the microphone because the guy's class is 90 minutes long, and you think that maybe the instructor is making fun of

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

As Sonny Kiss worked it for Billy Gunn during the Battle Royal, Orange Cassidy lowered his sunglasses in appreciation as Billy won it.

The crowd chanted "Set! Set! Set! Kiss!". Billy grinned and faced the heavens. The next night, he attempted to make good on that moment and got it again by replacing Bobby with a more appropriate villain.

After leaving his knuckles in a ready position, the tree appeared to have been touched by a million cars.

When The Giant had already taken a victory lap around the ring, set up his backdrops and set his bats, Liam interrupted and said that the standard of the show had changed and he and others felt uncomfortable. His words were interrupted by the Giant, who said it was completely different than what it had been two years before. There would no longer be a storyline, gimmick or his fear and anger, because there was a new "Joey Sags" now

---

Kinda nuts that Cody got the trademark for The Nasty BoysTM

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Completely out of options, Vince commands his own roster change their names to try and fool the fans into thinking they are watching AEW. Roman Reigns becomes Chris Jerkicho, Kevin Owens becomes Darby Allout, The Miz becomes hang-ten adam page, Neville becomes The Yeti, Sasha Banks becomes 8-Ball and Baby Doll, Chad Gable becomes the Silence of the Lambs, R-Truth becomes the young hunter, Shinsuke Nakamura becomes the Torture Chamber, and other rosters shake and adjust at the smallest of

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The following team will represent NXT during Survivor Series:

Keith Lee
Triple H

Bray Wyatt

Curtis Axel

Erick Rowan

Dolph Ziggler

John Cena

Vince McMahon

Chyna

AJ Lee

Bray Wyatt

Big E Langston

Neville

Cesaro

Chris Jericho

The Miz

Isaac Yankem Dolph Ziggler

Chris Jericho

Trish Stratus

Jay Briscoe

Kane

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
WWE has had to pull out all the stops to beat AEW in the ratings war, and their latest stunt is just as bizarre as it is painfully stupid. As noted last week, the show recently debuted a new intro starring Dwayne Johnson. In it, WWE stars Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston are shown playing in a toy store. In one scene, Ziggler is called a "sick little brat" and Big E calls him "another hot little fukin' ole boy." Aww.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I'm impressed by Transformer nailing Creep E's style

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Big Boss Man invited Al Snow over to dinner. After Al Snow started to take a few bites, The Boss Man revealed that the dish was made up of iced watermelon and yellow pepper. After Al Snow confirmed this, The Boss Man said he had a few things to tell him. Al Snow was scared and hurriedly left the kitchen. The Boss Man then came out of his house and told him that he had a target on his back and that one day he would kill him. Al Snow requested the Boss Man to spare him and spared him, but The Boss Man drew his

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

'No vince you can't do this! Think of the calories!'

'It's cheat day!' Vince exclaimed before taking a big bloody bite of Big E's leg.

'F.U., this is not a cheat day' Brock said. 'You won't survive on this!'

'In my posturant stomach we need big weights.'

"Here," Brock tossed Vince a high protein protein shake that had just started to filter down in the bathrooms. Vince made a face and plopped down.

'Pfup,' Brock

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

quote:

Matt Hardy: “Brother Neeeeeroooooo! 〜Яьное!

Lannister_Kimberly_SA: Brother Neeeeeroooo! 〜Яьное!

KatsukiRyu: BRING STOOPOEM(?) ZONERS TO GEEKHEAT.

Another MuppetPig: LOOOOOOOOOL BROTHER NEEEEEROOOOOO!

RadioNerd: GOGO BLECH CLAWSSSS!

Other people have also shared

quote:

Matt Hardy: “Brother Neeeeeroooooo! ʇŴᴀᴄᴀɪɴɢsᴛᴏɪᴛʜ! ʜᴀʟʟᴀs ʏᴏʟʟᴀʏs ᴀᴜɪᴇɴɢs ɪᴏ ᴏʀs ʟᴏʟʟᴀ

quote:

Matt Hardy: “Brother Neeeeeroooooo! 𝘀𝘀𝘁𝘁𝘁𝘂! 𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘁𝘁𝘂✅!! *Niiiiiiiiiinds 𝘀𝘀𝘁𝘁𝘁𝘂✅!!*

Emma: *looks down and smiles*

Lorne: *turns to Emma* What's your name?

quote:

Matt Hardy: “Brother Neeeeeroooooo! 今天 竹晚 是 I can't even! We'll just need to... plz no... Da taichi god give me Da spirits of the gods!!! ...please! I am indeed Da father of one of them!!! A bonafide sushi master that can recreate the original food! If you give me gaijin men, I'll serve them! These gaijin men are my children. Let them serve me. I will never give you up! Da power of the gods

Pollyanna fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Nov 22, 2019

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ahmed Johnson: If you think you can STEP UP TO PUNCHY and face the might of the SAND RIPPER, then you are delusional. The sand ripners can KO the sh*t out of me, a little WV2 all over my front, cause I can start with WV1. If you don't see what I'm talking about then you don't know sh*t. I can drop a SAMPA shot up to KINCHOUSE then look at someone, sprint up the hill at full sprint and just SHOOT them in the back of

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

quote:

The Undisputed Era all turned to see who would be making their entrance as the fourth member of Ciampa's team. Then the music hit, and out came former WWE Raw member Jey Uso, brand new and already voted to be on the Showcase of the Immortals.

Jey got to do what every other wrestler on the roster dreads most – say "Rude Boy" Ryback's catchphrase, "you are not a friend of mine!"

But then things got even more interesting than that.

quote:

The Undisputed Era all turned to see who would be making their entrance as the fourth member of Ciampa's team. Then the music hit, and out came former WWE Raw member Enzo Amore in full Kimora Lee skins to a simple dance routine.

Styling it out from there, Will Ospreay and Ken Anderson made the entrance. After introducing themselves and saying they'd be signing autographs later, they hit the ring and unleashed an impromptu (if not quite as loud as some other entrances) rendition of !O!La!La!La

quote:

The Undisputed Era all turned to see who would be making their entrance as the fourth member of Ciampa's team. Then the music hit, and out came former WWE Raw member AJ Styles, who had won a highly controversial Tables Match in the main event of this year's WrestleMania 33.

After striking a pose for the camera, Styles came out with a huge smile, took in the atmosphere, and then it was time for him to unleash his new catchphrase.

"Woooooo! I just wiggled my rear end."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"That's the Butcher, the Butcher and the Blade!" shouted Excalibur as the two wrestlers emerged from the ring. Jim Ross was still none the wiser. WHO were The Butcher and the Blade? Had he forgotten? Was that horrible day finally here? Jim Ross – realizing they were The Butcher and the Blade and that time was up – was gracious enough to turn back the clock as Kevin Sullivan leaned over and showed Jim Ross an image of The Butcher and The Blade. Sullivan reached down and pat Sullivan on the back in the way a dog might pat a cat.

---

Stands to reason :hmmyes:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Didn't Cena drink some mamajuana juice on a PPV during a backstage skit because he was worried he wouldn't have the stamina to have sex with Eva Marie?

I don't believe it. Eva Marie isn't going to have sexual intercourse with Cena, she is going to sit on his face like a huge horn dog.

Advertisement

Oh wow. You know where this is going, don't you?

"Eva Marie is going to sit on his face like a huge horn dog"

"Would you like some mamajuana

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That was a hosed up episode of The Boys.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
Asuka sprayed the green mist at Charlotte once again. This time, the temperature of the mist surrounding her disappeared. A scene filled with colors was to be seen: crimson, yellow, pink, purple, blue, and white all combined to form an almost always vibrant color. And she had the only smile on her face. The last: It wasn't a "goodbye" smile. It was a "I love you" smile.

A man and a woman stood next to each other, perhaps jogging, laughing, and conversing. They were complete strangers.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Hulk Hogan was about to throw down with a literal garbage incinerator, but he and Hulkster take to the ring to figure out how they're gonna beat the Hulkster. Their journey ends in a huge fight and Hulkster is standing on top of the incinerator after tossing a water balloon in the face of a garbage incinerator.

The Hulkster is also never brought in by the WWE to eliminate one of their favorite tag teams, so when the chairman of the board Steve Austin informs the commissioner that the big show has become the big show, Commissioner Hart hightails it out

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the butcher and the blade and the bunny and the mouse and the doll and the princess and the jerry-rigged television and the rotund gentleman who wins an auto-immune disease lottery after getting bitten by a radioactive spider

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Wyatt dragged Bryan into the hole in the ring and pulled out Bryan's dick. At first, Wyatt was the only one to notice.

"I didn't mean to do it to you," Wyatt whispered to Bryan in the heart of the cage as Bryan stared up in the rafters, almost comically blank and stony-faced.

"Don't be like that. I'm sorry," Bryan whispered back, backing up as if facing his date for the first time.

"Your rear end belongs to me now," Wyatt whispered. The ring became pitch black,

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

wwe: what do you want
fox: gimme a more sports-like presentation
wwe: say no more
*WWE releases THE FIEND belt*

wwe: ok how about doing a match for the first time in 20 years without Goldberg on the team
wwe: this is gonna happen soon and it will be in a stadium and everyone will know it's not legit
wwe: Michael Cole will die
fox: Wait what?
wwe: looks like I've got just a little bit of time
wwe: we're

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

quote:

an indie wrestling veteran, The Kentucky Gentleman Chuck Taylor loving rules because he's the only one I can trust to ignore the words of three of his fellow wrestlers who would like to see him dead. A flashy European wrestler-turned-headliner for the Chinese style of match-fixing (read: magic) called bingo-a-rama, Taylor made his debut in February of 2002 and the world, and his competitors, were surprised. Inspired by their flashy antics, a new group of competitors have formed. Standing at 5'7", Taylor lives up to his moniker by having the

quote:

a New Japan Pro Wrestling wrestler, The Stone Pitbull Tomohiro Ishii loving rules because he has a deal with F4W. It's not like you could tell when they were joking at night and they are doing anything serious. We have to come in during the day to find it or it's worthless. Being in college, I'm always on the lookout for, maybe someone there that has a stock and can do something like that. In the other notes I'm going to keep track of those guys that I'm still in the dark about, but if I ever

quote:

a wrestler working for some bad company, Bryan Danielson loving rules because he can gently caress his way through badcalls and continue his PPV title run. This is the most prestigious heavyweight championship the WWE has. Hell, WrestleMania is such a celebration of itself that they allow it to be owned by the largest number of middle-of-the-pack talent. Daniel Bryan is the guy that decides who the "Mr. WrestleMania" is.

No other star of their era – Hall of Famers, well-known commentators – could match that.

With the departure of

quote:

a modern day folk hero, Nick loving Gage loving rules because of his conquests, victories and domination. Although he's humble about his achievements, Nick doesn't take any poo poo, winning and then forcing each opponent to fight him to a dead heat, and then loving winning so much that no one will ever dare to beat him again. Here's the video that sums him up in a nutshell - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSLnGp98P88

An elite fighter at the top of his game, Nick lives by one rule:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

quote:

Jon Moxley calls his squire "Shooter" because the land he lives on has four rivers running through it. "Yes, the two of them make a nice deal," he said, because the squire can keep one as a place to pitch a tent, but shooting means he can dump it, grab a bag, and continue hiking.

Moxley says he does not shoot deer or moose. He does take pride in his suit.

"It's badass," he said. "But I'm not a hunter."

quote:

Jon Moxley calls his squire "Shooter" because of his stealth abilities. All round, he has some of the best survival and self-preservation skills in the game. He can kill an unarmed enemy with his axe, or any enemy you do not see if he gets close enough. Take him out of combat with your sword, but use your staff to take him out of combat with his stealth ability (which is not designed to be counteracted by sword). You can never run out of ammo in Fallout 2. The only reason to use a bow is for ranged weapons

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Times had gotten tough but Finn Balor still owned and operated a hover craft.

Even if the only truth in recent years was the TNA character Joe-Jitsu will continue to operate a secret underground network of Zandig helicopters in Atlanta or Detroit, there will always be two major truths at the heart of WCW, not just a third.

Bryan said he thinks the bigger news for some people will be he quit. He didn't just hang up his boots, but won't be around anymore either. As if to re-ignite WCW,

I only posted this one because Joe Jitsu is my new pro wrestling gimmick

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

quote:

During the match, Mr. Wrestling III interfered and badly injured Mr. T. The match was restarted with Mr. T trapped in a steel cage, and Mr. Wrestling III and Mr. T took turns executing the impaling on a spike piledriver (the chicken wing's greatest enemy) on the unsuspecting Mr. Irikematsu.

As Mr. Irikematsu faced the almost stationary Mr. Wrestling III, he tried to bash Mr. Wrestling III with a percussive voice-enhancing action figure, but Mr. Wrestling III went superman

quote:

Scheduled for WCW Uncensored 1995, the King of the Road match took place on a now-defunct Raw from June 8th to the 11th.

The first match ended with a disqualification by Randy Savage after the referee was called away from the ring.

Bobby Heenan pinned Tony Atlas with a clothesline after The Ugandan Giant dropped Atlas with the Russian Sickle.

Rick Steiner pinned Steven Sexton with the Judas Sacrifice

Jesse Ventura (w/ El Generico) pinned El Generico with the sit

quote:

Hulk Hogan: Slaughter's reign is going to be a temporary one like Sudan Hussein's reign over in Kuwait, brother.

Sgt. Slaughter:
Bullshit. You're still here, you loving retard. What's your name?

[Ed note: Slaughter appeared to have missed this claim about Nole being a mercenary until after the fight]

Nole: A man who belongs to that pathetic clan of henchmen that [whispering in mouth] will kill the living poo poo out of me. The loving bastard!

quote:

Hulk Hogan: Slaughter's reign is going to be a temporary one like Sudan Hussein's reign over in Kuwait, brother.

Sgt. Slaughter:
Slander.

Sgt. Slaughter: In fact, right now, I'm sending you a picture of something that could've been such a reference, Hulk!

Hulk Hogan: You shot me?

Sgt. Slaughter: Is that why you have no memory of what happened the other day?

Hulk Hogan: I know. I shot myself.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I.. I'm sorry fellows. I wanted to take us all the way to wrestlehut 2000 which was going to be a surprise appearance by our very own secret forums wrestler and mayor of Knox county Kane but that is in major jeopardy now!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

quote:

A member from the audience said they wanted to join Brandi Rhodes and Awesome Kong's Nightmare Coalition. They entered the ring and then Brandi and Kong iced them with a Batista/D-Generation X heel turn. At this time, The Legion of Doom (Jax, Jason, Lita, and Perry Saturn) were causing a bit of a stir on the broadcast booth. They were members of the Covenant of Doom. They ran through the 2-minute match and Beast Boy and Stu revealed the true identity of the Menace. They beat them down and they were finally joined

quote:

A member from the audience said they wanted to join Brandi Rhodes and Awesome Kong's Nightmare Coalition. They entered the ring and then Brandi and Kong began to chant "Hold them, Baby! Hold them, Baby!" which the crowd did as they hit the rope for a buttslam. Awesome Kong and Little Kong were then attacked and the two officials were then taken out of the ring, and immediately afterwards Brandi and Kong attacked them.

After Awesome Kong and Little Kong performed the Facelift by using the American flag as a tool, they attacked Bo Dallas and made him jump onto

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

The Butcher and the Blade and the Bunny
The Dark Order
The Nightmare Collective
The
Shambling Empath
The Spider's Landing
The Final Rage
The Asphodel Orcs
The Jack of Blades
The Death of Akrisae
The Not Yet Book
The Perfect Church (Dark Maelstrom)
The Shrine of Infinity
The Underrise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

The card for WWE TLC: Tables, Ladder, and Chairs is as follows (card subject to change):

And finally, the first look at Ring of Honor's "Fate" card:

Talk with you all about the latest in pro wrestling right here at Bloody Elbow