Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

extradite THIS! posted:

The "Slam Move" where you throw a rock at your opponent's head so hard their neck breaks and their soul separates from their body :stare:

I like how that's so insane that the follow-up about being a prostitute before being a wrestler seems tame by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Wrestlemania 35 card:
Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey
Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston
Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar

Jinder Mahal vs The Ultimate Warrior
Dolph Ziggler vs Braun Strowman
Samoa Joe vs Luke Harper (1st meeting)
John Cena vs Chris Jericho
Liam Smuckles vs John Morrison
Nikita Koloff vs Adam Rose
WWE Intercontinental Champion Jay Lethal vs Braun Strowman
Wrestlemania 34 - New Year's Revolution vs TLC matches
Dean Ambrose vs Batista
Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins + 1 match
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Sami Zayn vs Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus vs Batista
Big E Langston vs Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper vs John Cena (2nd meeting)
Dolph Ziggler vs Braun Strowman
Rey Mysterio vs Jinder Mahal
Rey Mysterio vs Shinsuke Nakamura (2nd meeting)
Aerobic Zone vs TLC/Royal Rumble
I've been talking about this Wrestle

Kofi Kingston had just had his manhood tested by Vince McMahon. Chris Jericho told Kofi he better go back into Vince's jet and leave Kingston in there for awhile. What do you think happened?
5. Kairi Sane vs Jinder Mahal
In the past, Jericho has always tried to get Jinder Mahal's attention. While Vince has stated that Mahal never really had a problem in NXT... I never thought Jinder Mahal would beat Kairi in the ring. Jinder Mahal seems very confident.
You can see why he's doing this. Jinder looks a lot bigger.
Mahal looked very confident with more energy than a lot of the guys on the show. He's definitely up for it. Jinder looked in control and very well coached but he looked like he had no clue how to do this and no interest in learning. Mahal got in the ring and was a little sloppy. It's hard for a guy to get over in the ring but Jinder did a great job of taking Mahal's pressure

:thunk:

"We're really glad that you're our friend
And this is a friendship that will never ever end"
When the music stopped, Bray Wyatt warned Seth Rollins that THE FIEND was going to
WIN THE MONEY. Seth gave out a great promo on how he had taken the feud seriously and that he wanted the win for The Fan or the fan loses. As soon as The Fan took the mic back on Bray Wyatt put up a giant red sign above the WWE logo that said, "I'm a fan!"
- Bray Wyatt went into a promo about the "Seth Riddle." This is a reference to the book, The Riddle Of Seth Rollins by Chris Shelton. Seth and Bray Wyatt have had a good feud lately which included Seth being the main guy and also, having a bit of a thing about him being a little too hot. Bray used the character "Seth Riddle" to mock Seth and, in his mind, that he is not deserving of the title shot.
It was revealed that Dean Ambrose is in on all of this as he was just being quiet backstage and never went out of his way to show a

Road Warrior Animal, The Ultimate Warrior, Dolph Ziggler, Tom Zenk, and Bruno Sammartino walked into a bar. The bartender said "The Miz would like to have a drink with you." The two engaged in some back and forth banter, and in the middle the Miz called him a "douchebag" and "liar" at one point. The Miz responded with a hard elbow drop on the guy.

At one point, Vince McMahon walked up behind Vince McMahon backstage and said, "Your sister's gonna kill you, you little sissy." Miz was then hit with a chair, though it appears as though he only dislocated his shoulder. He then ran backstage and told Sammartino the news, and the two had a little match. It turned out to be a big moment, and the WWE decided to book him for a match on Royal Rumble Night (at the time they only booked them for one match).

The Miz and Chris Jericho

During a match at the Royal Rumble, Jericho and Miz played basketball and Jericho said "I'll give a dollar

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

reignofevil posted:

Okay everyone I want there to be no more confusion here. It's all really quite simple.

Edit- you might have to open this one in a new window and zoom waaaaaaaaay in to read it properly.

:five:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"Murderer! MURDERER!", shouted Paul Bearer at the Undertaker during his match with Vader at In Your House: Canadian Stampede. Bearer made numerous references to the Undertaker's past acts of brutality, from using an electrified bat, to breaking wrestlers with a baton on multiple occasions. During one of the matches, a fan threw a cup of water at Undertaker, and a fellow fan threw a can of paint at him. Undertaker has also been known to throw beer at The Undertaker. Undertaker sometimes does not accept the advice of his doctors, and sometimes has serious problems with his body. In 2007, he developed an abnormally large abscess on his right hip. He still continues in his work. Undertaker's first match after suffering the injury in September of 2006 against Kane and Batista featured Kane attacking the Undertaker with a tarantula. [27]

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

Dug up these from the PYF procedurally generated content thread:
I don't have to say a lot more about the way I feel about Ric Flair. No respect! No honor! There is no honor among thieves in the first place. He put hard times on Dusty Rhodes and his family. If Dusty was a thief, I think no one would have gone to Florida, but Ric Flair threw himself in the fight. You are right and he was the only one who had to suffer for it. You are right; in a world of thieves, he was the best. You are right. There is another way — a legitimate way — to view the matter: Ric Flair is a hero."

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
WWE is plagued with backstage concerns about the company's future after the departures of John Laurinaitis, Paul Heyman and Stephanie McMahon.

"If you look at how many people quit WWE as far as Vince can see at this time, I think the people that have left at that time have the perception of wanting to get things done and not want to move the company on, and you can see right now what they are trying to do," he said, adding that the company will continue to work on a new deal with CBS.

"I personally don't think there is a way for Vince McMahon to stop these people from leaving. We've seen the WWE Network grow every day. As long as they can keep the money coming in, there is not going to be a problem."

"People are getting ready to leave, whether they are from behind the curtain and who do you know who, or whether we are dealing with people who are in place right now, or their job is their job. They are in place, they are under contract, they have done a good job at it. It does not matter where

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Seth and Bray Wyatt have had a good feud lately which included Seth being the main guy and also, having a bit of a thing about him being a little too hot.

Mother of God :vince:

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
All Elite Wrestling on TNT.

In July of 2014, EWRU president Dave Martin made a deal with Sportsnet and Sportsnet Now to broadcast an entire season of Elite Wrestling. EWRU made the announcement during this week in Toronto, Ontario on TNT and was the only wrestling promotion in Canada to receive an invite to the "TNT Presents Elite: Elite Wrestling Challenge 2014". The Elite Challenge 2014 is scheduled to take place on October 1st and 2nd of 2014. The entire roster of Elite Wrestlers invited so far by Sportsnet and Sportnet NOW is below:

Drew Gulak – COO/President of Elite Wrestling

Travis Jackson – Pro-Wrestling Manager for Elite Wrestling. This is the most seasoned team with no experience wrestling on Canadian soil. They made their debut wrestling for Elite's partner CMW in 2002 but since then have had the opportunity to work for CMW in 2008 when they first visited Canada. They left CMW in December 2010 for their own independent wrestling company and after two years of building a fanbase they are now making their way up the

Cage Kicker fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Sep 23, 2019

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Last one of these but this was good:

All Elite Wrestling on TNT and TNN and all the sports networks is the best home for this event. They offer great content for all their audiences. So, I don't think you're missing any of that." — ROH World Television Champion Jeff Hardy

"I think it's great. I mean, this show will be a great home for us. TNA's going to be a great home for us. I just don't know when you get to make that decision, but this is where we want to be." — ROH Wrestling World Champion Samoa Joe

"Well, I mean, to some extent the WWE has the most exposure and I think they're the biggest brand in the world. And so, you know, if we had a home for us that was really an easy home. I can assure you we'd be making that decision. And it's just a good situation right now." — ROH World Television Champion Davey Richards

"You can't go wrong with a WWE, which is a really good partner of ours. I think our relationship is really great

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Rovert was banned from the wrestling forum for four months over the incident, in which he was photographed wearing a t-shirt that described the alleged victim as "oval office pig pussy" and calling her a "pussy oval office oval office cock cracker human being."

Roddy Piper is back and ready to put him through his paces again!

WWE.com will continue to provide live coverage of this upcoming match including in our upcoming LIVE REPORT on Wednesday, May 28, and a special recap of the entire RAW's episode which will air LIVE this Saturday, June 1 at 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT on SmackDown!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
:stare:

Lights go off, Lights come back on, Bray Wyatt is in the ring
again, Bray Wyatt wins a close match against Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt says he loves his mom so much, and Bray Wyatt talks about having a good time while eating ice cream. The "W" chants continue but not for long as Bray Wyatt tells Randy Orton he thinks he looks pretty like his dad.

This is the part where the crowd cheers for Randy Orton (for the first time since the night before, at least). After an exciting match where Randy Orton looks and sounds like a superstar, Randy Orton finally delivers the finishing blow. The audience cheers him off as The Wyatt Family walks to ringside to toast the win. The announcers and the whole WWE Universe congratulate Orton.

Randy Orton goes to a table, takes a sip of some blueberry vodka. Then there is a huge splash as Orton lands on top of Randy Orton and slams him onto his "Family Feud" chair.

And all I can think about is Randy Orton.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 23, 2019

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Bray Wyatt hits Sister Abigail on the chicken neck. Brother V's face gets a nice cut on it.

Cream of the Crop

We get another good scene here with Sister Abigail getting a little dirty.

Bray Wyatt's Sister Abigail is getting her tight little rear end in a top hat hosed deep in all her glory. Her rear end in a top hat is huge and ready for a good long gently caress…

Sister Abigail is so loving happy with herself that she's begging Bray Wyatt to gently caress her in the rear end a second time. Bray is so into it that he is willing to put his foot back on her rear end and gently caress her in all fours.

If you've liked this article please consider supporting me on Patreon

(you probably shouldn't draw this one)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
:stare: :stare:

Mick Foley is the new WWF Champion, Yeah, that'll put asses in the seats.

You may recognize "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan (from the upcoming season of the FX program, "American Horror Story", aka "Hobbit") as 'The Hitman', the villain in The Punisher movie, but in WWE, he is actually known as Ric Flair, with a full body and facial tattoo of the wrestler, which he also did to become a wrestler.

Check out what he had to say about winning the Royal Rumble as a rookie…

"I'm one of those guys who was born in the wrong time [but] the right time is over here. So yeah, I'm very happy to be back, because this is where I belong. This is my real world. This is where I'm supposed to be. It's my home. I want to keep that at [this] moment when I'm here, I want to keep that here. I'm not trying to leave the wrestling family, but I want to make my mark here."

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

KungFu Grip posted:

Bray Wyatt says he loves his mom so much, and Bray Wyatt talks about having a good time while eating ice cream.

I'd be down for this promo

They say all men are created equal but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is not true. If you was to go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance at winning, but I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal, so you got to be able to read what I'm about and then we're going to have a talk before the match."

Masterson's statement made people wonder if he's joking with the whole thing, or has he seen what it would do to a certain segment of wrestling fans.

Joe vs. Masterson seems as if it's going to be the biggest WWE WrestleMania match to date.

If anyone would know the feeling of the fans, it would be Masterson, the legendary British Superstar and former European champion.

He is a man who has been in the ring with the greatest men in the world - including Triple H - and won. He has fought and defeated everyone in WWE history, including Big Show.

He is also a man who has won and won convincingly.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

extradite THIS! posted:

SANADA will finally win the IWGP championship when he defeats Tetsuya Naito to win a belt that should be held by someone better than him.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
Err... what

I've lost a lot of things, and one of them has been my smile, said Shawn Michaels - a.k.a. The Undertaker
" The Undertaker may be the greatest story of all- time, but it appears that this will never be told." The Undertaker - The Greatest Story
- Shawn Michaels (Cincinnati)

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

WWE sports entertainer Lacey Evans posted a video of herself acting rudely to a police officer after being stopped and ticketed. The video has since been revealed to be a "planned stunt". The police officer says "you're a rude motherfucker." Evans responds: "I know, but I have an important job. That cop's got to feel stupid... I'm not going to lose my job over this." (via WWE Network) WWE has come out and said they are not responsible for Evans's actions. Her actions can be construed as rude and unprofessional, if not downright criminal. While many on Twitter are still outraged at the police officer for his treatment of Evans, we all should be glad that she has at least found a new job. That's right, people. When it comes to the police in the U.S., women are underrepresented. This is not right. We NEED to stop this. #FreeLaceyTheBitch This woman needs to be free. She's the victim of injustice to the point a large part of her life has been taken away. No woman should have to deal with this. She's

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Walk With Transformer: #FreeLaceyTheBitch

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Braun Strowman suddenly appeared, screaming "I'm not done with you yet!" and flipped over the ambulance with Reigns still in it. "There was blood on the seats!"

The ambulance was in the aisle, and someone told the driver to head back to the gate.

"He left as fast as he could, I swear to God," the driver said. "I got scared."

He got back in and got his passengers out. He drove back to his gate.

Reigns was out of the ambulance. A police officer told him, "I need you to step into the car."

Reigns, who had been screaming about a job offer and was in a state of shock, agreed.

Then the ambulance was pulled away.

Reigns' injuries were classified as moderate, his wife said. "He was crying," she said, "just saying, You guys will always be my family no matter what. He's a good sport and a good friend."
:smith:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
WWE Superstar Roman Reigns admits he faked having leukemia to get sympathy from fans, according to a new report.

The website Wrestling Observer reported that the WWE Superstar admitted to having leukemia in 2013 and claimed that the condition was fake news.

"Yeah, I'm like the kid who cried wolf," he said.

Roman also spoke about his feud with Samoa Joe, and his current bout with The Big Show.

(Courtesy of Wrestling Observer)

"It's more the fans want to see this, the fans want to see Reigns succeed," he said. "So instead of me trying to prove that something's wrong, I just wanted to prove something positive."

He admitted he faked the condition because he wanted to get sympathy from fans.

"I know that what I did was wrong, but I wanted people to think I had leukemia because that was what it seemed like," he said. "I thought that if it looked too serious and there was no cure, I wanted to put it behind me. I don't regret anything. I'm still young, I'm still growing, I

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs Sting at Starrcade 1997 was a huge disappointment, because Nick Patrick and Scott Hall's entrances were really weird. Scott Hall was wearing a mask, with a huge green mask, and the wrestling boots and gloves all over him. Even when he was wearing a mask, his face was looking like an empty bowl with soggy rice poking out.

There was also very little to go on as far as the set was concerned, and there were no props to go along with the costumes, so it was pretty much just "here is this guy you're going to try and have trouble with." Hogan, Sting, and Nick Patrick had their matches where they had to wrestle each other. The matches were pretty bad, with the only crowd reactions being Hogan laughing and Patrick shouting, saying "Oh my God!" and "God dammit!" and "This guy isn't going to be here much longer!" Hogan basically came to the ring and said "Hey, guys, I need to get up to speed and get my head together."

I'm sure Hogan was hoping he would get another title shot.

Hulk Hogan vs Kurt Angle

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Brad Shepard and Rovert stare each other down in the ring. The referee points to the timekeeper to ring the bell, and the match starts!

The match goes off without incident.

As the bell rings, Rovert and Garrick are forced to retire. Shepard is shocked and saddened by what has happened. It also causes him to lose some interest in the sport of professional wrestling, and he is never going to become a professional wrestler again. Shepard's career in wrestling is ended, but he has a career in writing.

It isn't an ending that Shepard wants. He was always a fan of writing and has been a fan of the sport of professional wrestling since he could even think to learn how to read. In his opinion, wrestling is the purest form of entertainment. Most wrestling shows have their audience in a full on frenzy, and the wrestling match is a true spectacle. Although wrestling is very violent, wrestling is also very violent and full of adrenaline rushes.

The violence in wrestling is so extreme that it brings out the worst in both the performers and audience.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Brock Lesnar killed Johnny Bravo AND he's ghosting an important phone call! What a jerk!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
This is one hell of a journey.

AOP were doing a sitdown interview about how feared they were when they suddenly stood up, walked out of the room and down a corridor where they beat the poo poo out of Heath Slater, then came back and finished the rest of their promo.

After a couple minutes at ringside in the ring the lights turned down and JBL stood in the ring facing the crowd and looked directly at him. When one guy in the room asked JBL why he did that he said "I didn't know that was going to happen."

The next day JBL got suspended from his WWE contract while he underwent treatment for alcoholism. He went on to join KISS after they were reinstated in 1981.

At the time JBL was the most popular performer in the company and the WWE wanted to see if anyone could take him. He signed with KISS and in 1981 they had two main eventers the first being Gene Snitsky and the most successful wrestler of the time, Mr. Perfect. Unfortunately the perfect match ended up getting them kicked off television by WWE.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre The Giant at Wrestlemania III and is now an ambassador for WWE.

Hulkster said: "I was the guy fighting to make a living, like most people, and now I'm a millionaire. It's a great thing for all the players. If you're really good you're not worried about money any more. It's just like all the other players out there – they've got money now, and you can do anything you want."

e: At Wrestlemania III, Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre The Giant and, in the process, broke his back and broke his elbow. As he lay on the ground, Hulk Hogan walked past and looked at Andre The Giant. The next night on Raw, Andre the Giant looked absolutely battered and bloodied. On The Attitude Era, Andre the Giant used his battered health to the fullest.

At Wrestlemania XXI, Hulk Hogan dropped Andre the Giant and took him out for a few count. This is the first time Andre's health was completely compromised.

At the end of Raw, it was announced that Andre the Giant would not be returning to a role in Hulk Hogan's WWF series, World Wrestling Entertainment. Andre the Giant's health was already seriously compromised and Hulk Hogan's physical deterioration was starting to impact his health.

Andre the Giant is one of the most physically dominant men in professional wrestling. He's an 11-time Hardcore Champion, he's been inducted into the Hall of Fame, he's the ring announcer for the WWE, and he has a full-time job as the WWE health advisor. In order to

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I love these bizarre alternative histories.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

21 Hoot Salute posted:

There was also very little to go on as far as the set was concerned, and there were no props to go along with the costumes, so it was pretty much just "here is this guy you're going to try and have trouble with."
I can't stop laughing at this.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I would watch this match

The video opening of the show was hijacked by Bray Wyatt, who changed it to a recap of THE FIEND terrifying Rollins last week. Bray said that he was taking Rollins down for all the money, which was just for the show. It was unclear whether Bray wanted to give the show to Rollins as opposed to using an earlier footage as cover for his own show.

The main event of the show was a huge brawl involving Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton. They fought for 15 minutes with Orton trying to take Bray's head off and Bray being very persistent in trying to kill Orton, which led to a near fall to the floor. The brawl began with John Cena trying to stop Wyatt from hitting Orton on the the steel steps. They broke up and the two began fighting in the ring for a little over a minute before either one of them hit a superkick into the barricade. They continued to fight and hit a bunch of superkicks until Randy Orton pulled out a microphone and announced that Randy Orton was the new world champion.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

They continued to fight and hit a bunch of superkicks until Randy Orton pulled out a microphone and announced that Randy Orton was the new world champion.

This Legend Killer knows one weird trick to win championships, bookers hate him!

Rob Van Dam was arrested for marijuana, so how would Vince strip the ECW title from him? Would ECW ever go back and change the contract?

I think it actually worked out in the ECW locker room. Vince McMahon is such a smart tactician that he understood that one of the key decisions was the first one when he took over ECW. He realized that ECW was too small, but too big for ECW; he was looking for a wrestling company and he figured that he could get the ECW business in the US while he was at it. He had been a promoter at ECW and knows that you have to make a lot of money to keep a company going. He knew that we couldn't keep ECW going forever, so he was going to be a little more aggressive as he grew, and he also realized that a guy like Kevin Nash, who would be a huge attraction in the US at the time, is not going to be as successful in the United States as he would be in the US. So he decided to make him a world champion.

Checks out with Vince's playbook :shrug:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

quote:

[...] and he also realized that a guy like Kevin Nash, who would be a huge attraction in the US at the time, is not going to be as successful in the United States as he would be in the US.

:psyduck:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

See this is why people are always saying,"Not MY America!"

Sergeant Slaughter turned his back on America for a Wrestlemania title shot. The "D-E-Double-X" had his sights on the title, which is a lofty goal indeed.

"My goal for this year was to get back to the WWF," said Sgt. Slaughter. "To do what they did at Wrestlemania 28 years ago. Just do what I did the first one. I'm not that big of a fan, just go out there, I'm going to hit you in the first five minutes, they've prepared like hell and I'm going to beat the hell out of you. You're going to go to your corner and I'm going to kick your rear end. And I'm going to leave you with my record, I'm going to set that record high. When my record is gone, you're my old man on the road and I'm going to be the guy who's calling all the shots, and I'm going to do a lot of good things for mankind."

"He said, 'I want you to be the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion," said Sgt. Slaughter.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Pro Wrestler Frankie Kazarian said "This is the worst town I've ever been in! People have no manners, no respect. People treat you like an animal when you can't help but love you. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but if it's for the love of my children. I love my three-year-old daughter and my three-year-old son! ... I'm scared out of my mind!"

TJ Perkins, better known as KUSHIDA from EVOLVE (formerly Dragon Lee), who is still working with the company but was a WWE Champion at that time had this to say:

I'm extremely surprised that the WWE still let the fans see KUSHIDA's best matches with other top wrestlers since the days of KST.

People thought KUSHIDA was great, and people thought he was going to bring them more glory, but he just did the same thing everyone else did: he won.

I think the WWE is stupid for letting the fans watch matches and then only putting the good matches on on PPVs. If they can't sell the good matches, they just let

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
WWE stands for Walk with Elias and walk alone.

WWE is a place where you are not judged in the halls of power but rather where you can meet a wide range of people who will lift you up and give a second chance at life.

The WWE takes pride in being an inclusive and welcoming organization which celebrates its diversity, welcomes all who want to achieve their dreams, and is a place where the spirit of fellowship reigns.

WWE wants to thank the community of Huntsville, Alabama, and all of the guests, fans, and wrestlers that made 2017 our best year yet. We are proud to announce WrestleMania Day! Join us in bringing the entire WWE family, the community, and all the guests together on this special Saturday.

WrestleMania Day will begin promptly at 12:01 am on Sunday, March 29, 2017, and concludes on Thursday, May 8, 2017.

Celebrate in honor of WWE Champion CM Punk, one of the most popular Superstars of all time. Fans can enjoy food, drink specials, live performances, and other

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cage Kicker posted:

TJ Perkins, better known as KUSHIDA from EVOLVE (formerly Dragon Lee), who is still working with the company but was a WWE Champion at that time had this to say:

:chloe:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Minoru Suzuki is terrifyingly cute as a young boy who is sent to live in a strange world while his childhood friends live among other children. This is a story of a boy who is not afraid to try his luck, to overcome the obstacles in his path, and to live in an unfamiliar reality.

I've never read an anime story that features two protagonists this strong.

If you want the full experience, if you like watching cute anime and if you like the story that is behind this series, then you will love this series.

I don't want to say any more than that.

I hope that some people will pick it up and get to experience this story that can be found among the best series of all time.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Thanks, now I want to see a biopic anime of Minoru Suzuki.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Tex Ferguson and Chad 2 Badd, former tag team partners, will face off at the upcoming 1987 Lethal Leap Year PPV. These two have some of the most explosive, and devastating double team combos in all of professional wrestling. The feud will be great as you watch the feud unfold. They are not only great teams, but fun to watch as you watch!

The New Generation of Heavyweights is a great team of tag teams that include Davey Boy Smith, Roddy Piper and Scott Hall. These tag team teams are as strong as they always were. This is a solid stable to watch and should attract a lot of interest as it moves into 1987. This crew is very good and is sure to be a massive success.

Trevor Murdoch will make his last appearance with Smackdown in 1988. He has become one of the top stars as a cruiserweight. In 1986 he faced Steve Williams and was knocked out at the end of the match, but still won that match. He has a very hot booking in 1988 and should be an exciting match for fans.

Seth Hughes will also make his last appearance on Smackdown, which is sad news for Seth fans

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

extradite THIS! posted:

Thanks, now I want to see a biopic anime of Minoru Suzuki.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

e: double post

This thread is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Kazuchika Okada gave Kenny Omega a Rainmaker and iced the match. Rainmaker #2 took off after beating up the Japanese and went over the top rope to the floor. Kenny Omega then went over the top rope with the Rainmaker and defeated Kenny Omega. The ref was on top of them with them on top. All the way back, they had the Rainmaker #2 on the deck and just dropped down with the Rainmaker #1 and he kicked the outside of the ring and pinned the Japanese. After that he tried a Rainmaker #1 but the ref caught him on that. The Rainmaker #2 then went over the top rope and pinned Kenny Omega. The Ref was out of control. He was going nuts. I was just looking at him. I had to cover the roof and keep him quiet. Okada came out and put them into the corner and then it was Okada. After that they did a Rainmaker 1 & 2 combo and then a Rainmaker #1 and he pinned Kenny Omega.

They were on TV in New York so I went over with a microphone and asked: Could we

e: At Wrestle Kingdom 10, Kazuchika Okada retained the IWGP Heavyweight Championship by defeating Jado at what was originally advertised as a "non-title match", despite being the #1 contender.

At a press conference on the last weekend of October 2009, Okada claimed that the "kudos/credit" for the match had been awarded to KUSHIDA. The IWGP Heavyweight Championship was not re-assigned and Okada continued to hold it. At Wrestle Kingdom 11, Okada, in the guise of KUSHIDA, defeated Kazuchika Okada and then took possession of the IWGP Heavyweight Championship by defeating Kushida for the title. KUSHIDA had been in a developmental match and was removed from the main event, but did battle with Okada at a PPV against the King of Strong Style. After the match, Okada claimed the title, and was given a standing ovation when he received the win.

In early December 2009, Okada and KUSHIDA fought each other at a PPV in Tokyo for a vacant U.S. Championship Title. This is the first match

Venomous fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Sep 24, 2019