Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Dug up these from the PYF procedurally generated content thread:

frankenfreak posted:

I don't have to say a lot more about the way I feel about Ric Flair. No respect! No honor! There is no honor among thieves in the first place. He put hard times on Dusty Rhodes and his family. If Dusty was a thief, I think no one would have gone to Florida, but Ric Flair threw himself in the fight. You are right and he was the only one who had to suffer for it. You are right; in a world of thieves, he was the best. You are right. There is another way — a legitimate way — to view the matter: Ric Flair is a hero."

---

I don't hate you, John. I don't even dislike you. I do like you, I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back. I hate this idea that you're the best - because you're not. You're the most disgusting creature a human being could ever come up with. You're not even the nicest. You're the most violent thing I've ever met. And you're not even the smartest one. And don't even get me started on the other characters in your story. Just stop it, man. There's so much more. If you're reading this, you're probably going to kill yourself. There. That's enough of that.

But you need to get to work on these issues. You need to make your body stronger, and your mind more mature. You need to grow up and stop judging and hating. You need to understand that the real purpose of killing someone is to provide them with an outlet. I mean, in your case I guess it's to prove that everyone else who can't see themselves as victims is stupid and ugly as

---

You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. I'm a genetic wreck and I'll give you a thousand reasons why; but I still won't give them away. What I'm about is pure energy and power, it's a game. I'm not doing drugs or taking any drugs and I'm not looking to make money off my brother or my friends to make enough money to live. I'm a different animal. When you've got this kind of passion, you gotta have it put into you. The more power I have, the better I'm going to be. And I'm not coming out of that looking like a loser. Not at all. Even though I look like a loser, even though I look like a loser, I ain't gonna be. No I'm not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

extradite THIS! posted:

Ten minutes later I'm still dying laughing at Big Boss Man making a bunch of dogs eat his own brain to distract them. What the hell
Yeah, that's great. And as much as I appreciate the absolute weirdness, I'm equally intrigued by bits where you can see the AI's thought process. Like dogs+wrestling -> Rick Steiner, the Dog-Faced Gremlin -> "Dog-Fisted Man (known as Gremlin" here.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Jerusalem posted:

Oh sorry, it seems to have just spat out a typical Ultimate Warrior promo.
Warrior promos seem like they could make for good seeds:

Aah, You are nothing but a normal, you don't deserve to breathe the same air that I and Hulk Hogan do. Hulk Hogan, I must ask you now as you asked me, do you Hulk Hogan want your ideas, your beliefs to live forever? For Hulk Hogan in this normal world, his family, friends and teammates have always admired him and respected him, for Hulk Hogan in that world, his friends and teammates may not know that the Hulk Hogan of that world cares about women.

Hulk Hogan, you cannot do that. You don't have the right to change the world by giving us bad ideas? You think that is cool, but you have no right, no respect at all. Your world views must be destroyed. You, Hogan are nothing more than an arrogant and self righteous, bully who is not worthy of being treated as an equal by anyone, as Hulkers have never been treated as equals. Hulkers, get ready Hulk. It's time for that world of yours to be burned down. There will be no more ideas, you will be no more the person you once were. All Hulkers,

I can smell it... it is in the air... the cosmic powers of Mars... the clouds of Jupiter... the rings of Saturn... the boiling heat of Mercury. Something's gonna happen, Warriors. I can feel it. Warriors, I believe now you have heard that something happened on the day of the moon's eclipse. It was on a cloudy evening, during a week of complete darkness... You can still remember it, can't you? You remember the days when the skies were filled with clouds... And when the moon moved across the fields, in the clear, unbroken moonlight. You remember the feeling of the clear moonlight on your skin... And the feeling of the heat of the Sun... And the feeling of the warmth of the Earth... And the feeling of the feeling of the sky and the sky and the sky, Warriors, it was beautiful. Oh, Warriors, I believe now I know something I did not know... I believe now it's all over. That night of the eclipse, when the shadows had all turned dark. I was thinking... If we're here, then there are more things... Maybe there is hope with the darkness, then...

Okay, let's add "Ultimate Warrior" to that to make sure it stays wrestling-rela–

Ultimate Warrior: "I can smell it... it is in the air... the cosmic powers of Mars... the clouds of Jupiter... the rings of Saturn... the boiling heat of Mercury. Something's gonna happen, Warriors. I can feel it. Warriors, fight back!"

— The Warrior's last words to Samurota, on the final boss of the series.

The Warrior, who had served as the titular hero and the first of the Xehanort-controlled Warriors, is the first to die, along with Samus from his final battle with Ganondorf; this event is later referred to in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [4] and Majora's Mask.

A statue of the Warrior, known as the "Goddess of War", stands in Hyrule Castle Town.[5]

Biography

Spoiler warning : Plot or ending details follow.

The Warrior appeared as a human on an unnamed planet in ancient history. When he came to the planet he found it in dire shape due to a mysterious

:stare:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis was challenged by challenger Ricochet for the title by beating the Brazilian with his signature "Baron" headlock to take his place!

As it is now, Nick Aldis does not have the ability to fight multiple opponents simultaneously. His only other fight was the infamous 2008 bout with Kevin Randleman at UFC 149. It was the only fight he competed in where his hand injury was a factor. A majority of his bouts are scheduled to be with just three competitors and thus he takes some time away from the cage and fights to avoid injury.

In all, Nick Aldis has held the World Heavyweight Championship twice. The first time, he fought three times, all with two title defenses. However, his current bout will be his first outside of the WWE. He was last in the WWE, competing in the first ever NXT TLC match.

Aldis has a lengthy history with the WWE. He first appeared at WWE Tough Enough, along with his fellow NXT talents, the Young Bucks. The Bucks, led by Jinder Mahal, wrestled in Raw

e: the second attempt ended up even better

NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis was challenged by Triple H to a boxing match for the World Title. The fight was postponed when Aldis was injured on live television during a live broadcast.

On December 5, 1996, with Triple H preparing to defend the belt for the first time, the WCCW announced that Jim Cornette would be returning to the promotion to take the title. Cornette won the WCCW World Title by defeating Koko B. Ware on January 15, 1997 for the title. On February 27, 1997, following the defeat of Ware, WCW released Cornette's title and declared him "retired". It was later revealed that he would be inducted into the Hall of Fame if the event wasn't held at Wrestlemania X-Seven.

After a short stint as champion, Mark Henry and Kurt Angle won the WCW World Title from Cornette and he made another return to WWE in 1996. On May 2, 1997, the WWE launched an "interim WCW World Championship". Following John Cena's retirement, Angle defeated Cornette to secure the title.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Let's resolve the discussion about the biggest draw from the WCW thread once and for all:

The biggest draw of all time in professional wrestling was always "The Showmaster" Sid Vicious and his endless parade of heel turn-offs who would become popular by putting their bodies on the line for the good of the company.

He may have fallen from grace following his WWE retirement, but he still reigns as the most influential wrestler of the past 20 years. His heel turn wasn't easy either, as we talked to several former WCW veterans about his infamous moves.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Congratulations to AEW on a successful premiere. The real winners of last night’s head-to-head telecasts of NXT on USA Network and AEW on TNT are the fans, who can expect Wednesday nights to be a competitive and wild ride as this is a marathon, not a one-night sprint. As fans and media continue to engage with the NXT program and the NXT talent and creative teams move to a new level and further explore the talents they may potentially see on this new roster, fans on social media will continue to be in this room and watching the action.

As for the broadcast, NXT will be joined by a special guest: reigning NXT Champion Enzo Amore. "As a former champion, I'm thrilled to be able to return!" Amore added. "We're going to play hard, play hard, and play the game of who's the best. At the end of every night, NXT fans get to choose which man they feel deserves the title of champion, and they can always go to the comment section to choose. It's a new time in NXT, and I hope we will be the new team,

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Angry_Ed posted:

-In 2009, after years of being mocked for his tights, Bret Hart takes them off in full view and proceeds to run around outside the arena without even a towel.
Butt "The Streakman" Hard

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Son of Man posted:

I was wondering when the technology for mirror matches would be ready.
It has existed since 1994. :eng101:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I admit I wanted Palladino's potty mouth lead the AI into more dirty words, but this was too good to pass on:

Ring announcer Rich Palladino introduced the main event: "The following contest is a loving tag team match. It's fuckin' awesome."

It really is a loving awesome match. There is nothing wrong with it.

This match would put any other super hardcore promotion on a level, and make its star a household name.

Superstars would jump about the ring a mile. When they touched the ropes, they dropped like raindrops.

When Superstar Luke Harper put in that big slam on a young, athletic guy named Davey Boy Smith, the crowd would start chanting, "Superstar Luke Harper makes Smith tap!"

Not much happens between hits like Luke Harper made Smith do, but what happens is incredible.

The fans are into it.

Superstar Luke Harper makes Smith tap.

This man literally took on Davey Boy Smith.

His name is Superstar Luke Harper. He is Superstar Luke Harper.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I kept hitting the button in the increasingly dwindling hope it would produce something dirty and funny, but the two dirty things it spat our were not really funny. It did spit out plenty of nuggets of funny though:
  • They engaged in an interesting tag sequence with Paul "Triple H" Levesque pulling on Goldberg's hair while Goldberg pinned Kurt Angle with a clothesline.
  • Ring announcer Rich Palladino introduced the main event: "The following contest is a loving tag team match. A tag team, of course. There will only be two. The man who wears the most leather has got to be the victor. Well, it will be the one with the most leather. It's our tag team title match." He then asked, "The one with the least leather?"
  • The winner of this match will be crowned the "Ultimate Warrior: Ultimate Warrior: Ultimate Warrior" on April 4, 2004 in the arena owned by Pro Wrestling Tees (the company that produced "Ultimate Warrior" and "The Ultimate Warrior: Road Warriors" and which owns "Ultimate Warrior," as well as the "Ultimate Warrior: Unforgiven" and "Ultimate Warrior: One Night Stands" video projects) at the University of Southern California's L.A. Live Arena.
  • In fact, the match did end, as the winner, The Miz, and the other Miz took each other out after five rounds, but instead of giving The Miz the victory, Vince McMahon put over Chris Bosh to beat him.
  • The "Super Samoan" Sting
  • Sting defeated Stingzilla in just three minutes.
  • Triple H (who had a fake beard in tow)
  • Ring announcer Rich Palladino introduced the main event: "The following contest is a loving tag team match. If you're standing, you're out. If you're sitting, you're in! Whoever has the most number of pin and holds the most ring gear wins. Whoever has the most number of people on fire when he runs out of the ring is the last man standing, and he gets to win the title…"
  • The "Shoulder Charge to the Death Match" type match was actually a very old-school tag match in which the "Superior Destroyer" Steve Williams, the "Super Bad Boy," and the "Super Bad Guy" Scott Stapp would do battle.
  • Ring announcer Rich Palladino introduced the main event: "The following contest is a loving tag team match. I'm gonna give you all my money back if you guys don't do anything and I'm gonna make you all give it back if you do!" The guys spent much of the time dancing, and even making out; they didn't leave the ring until Piper threw down, dropping Bellator MMA welterweight champion Sean Strickland with a spinning back fist to the face as Strickland was still standing and bellows, "You're f'ing dumb!" Piper and Strickland continued to hold their heads in disbelief as the referees announced they had each earned their own $100,000 as the main event. Piper, meanwhile, was told by "The New York Times" to keep his pants on before a fight or he would be disqualified and be "caught in a crotch shot from inside out". As Piper was leaving, an announcer asked him if it was just "a bit of fun?" [14]
  • Ring announcer Rich Palladino introduced the main event: "The following contest is a loving tag team match. So who the hell wants to be in the WWE? It's a loving tag team tournament to determine who the best tag team in the world is. Who the gently caress wants to be in the WWE? It's a tag team tournament to determine that." McMahon's response?

"Who the gently caress wants to be in the WWE?"

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

reignofevil posted:

There is a universe where Britt Baker and Adam Page both win the World Cup, and I want to see a series of pictures of the pair celebrating their triumphs
It's like Transformer is talking to you. :v:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
The big news this week is that women's wrestling promotion STARDOM was bought by Global Force Wrestling, the same company that owns IMPACT, Taz and PWG.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Roman Reigns posted:

choking the baby loose
Well, that's one term for it that I hadn't heard before.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
LUCHA SAURUS

THE WHOLE F'N SHOW

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I guess WWE Creative is soon gonna get a watch, a kick in the butt and get told 'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy!'

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Love that the AI ended up adding Christian.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Of course Paul gets two guns... :rolleyes:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Stupid sexy Tombstones

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

reignofevil posted:

quote:

Tony Khan—Jinder Mahal's dad
Thank you all. You've been great. But we can't do better than this one sorry.
Yep, we're done here - once someone unearths the tape of Mack vs. C3PO.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
:h: GO ACE! :h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I need a Scott Steiner reading of this.