Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

In a two on one handicap match, Bayley and Sasha Banks face off against Charlotte Flair. As soon as the bell rings they both draw guns and shoot Charlotte to death.

After a couple of seconds, the referee steps in between them. The show returns to normal and the match continues.

A couple of seconds later, Charlotte Flair is shot again and is dead, too.

Bayley is furious that she killed her opponent and takes a roundhouse kick to the face from an enraged Sasha Banks. Bayley tries to beat it with a few punches but Sasha grabs her and kicks her in the head, knocking her out. They pull out their guns to take out the remaining six competitors.

After their loss, Sasha's attitude is shown throughout the broadcast, with Bayley getting a "You can't call me a bitch" chant. The rest of the group looks confused as to what's going on, but Sasha starts screaming at Bayley for being a bitch. They eventually get back to work on the final match and Sasha continues to scream at her.

The women are outfitted with wrestling

EDIT: Okay this was too good not to post

Roman Reigns versus John Cena versus Kenny Omega versus AJ Styles versus Chris Jericho in a match to determine who is the true ruler of the universe.

This WWE event is happening on the same day as the Ultimate Warrior's Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view. In addition, WWE Network will be providing live updates and the full pay-per-view on the WWE Network starting at 8:00pm ET.

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Sep 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Book it, Cody

With the AEW world title stolen, Chris Jericho ordered a worldwide investigation to recover the belt and apprehend the thief. Law enforcement agencies all over the world combined their efforts to do so by searching for this man known as "J-Man" who is rumored to have the ability to project powerful energies into the air and in addition had a psychic link to those around him. But now, while on the run from the police, he was attacked by the AEW world champion Chris Jericho and his friend, the masked man known as "The American Nightmare".

As they continue searching for this man, they find themselves in another dimension where this man's psychic links, along with a newly created reality known as the Multiverse, are no longer necessary. It is here that they become the subjects of a bizarre race of alien beings known as the Kree, the native race of the Marvel Universe. They are now enslaved by a race of alien overlords known as the Dominators and after a series of trials they finally escape their prison and travel back across time and space.

They finally land in the present where the Kree have destroyed Earth

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

WWE sports entertainer Lacey Evans posted a video of herself acting rudely to a police officer after being stopped and ticketed. The video has since been revealed to be a "planned stunt". The police officer says "you're a rude motherfucker." Evans responds: "I know, but I have an important job. That cop's got to feel stupid... I'm not going to lose my job over this." (via WWE Network) WWE has come out and said they are not responsible for Evans's actions. Her actions can be construed as rude and unprofessional, if not downright criminal. While many on Twitter are still outraged at the police officer for his treatment of Evans, we all should be glad that she has at least found a new job. That's right, people. When it comes to the police in the U.S., women are underrepresented. This is not right. We NEED to stop this. #FreeLaceyTheBitch This woman needs to be free. She's the victim of injustice to the point a large part of her life has been taken away. No woman should have to deal with this. She's

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

The brawl between Cody and his allies with the Inner Circle was taken outside the arena and into the public. Cody then tried to murder Chris Jericho by shoving his face into a Dippin Dots freezer.

During the post-match brawl, Dean Ambrose accidentally spilled some coffee on Jericho, leading to a match for who could spill the most amount of coffee. After beating up Dean on the floor, Jericho returned to his own table and poured more coffee on Dean and attempted to kick him in the head. Dean then hit Jericho in the head several more times, knocking him down to the floor. Dean then grabbed Jericho as he was choking the baby loose. He pushed Jericho back into his booth as he and Chris Jericho battled for another cup of coffee .

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

:stare:

And starting this moment...from now...from this moment on...this will be the moment...starting now...of the Genesis...of McGillicutty.

From this moment on, McGillicutty will be the girl who was born from the womb of Me.

That moment...this is the moment...that I claim my spot...my spot as Lord McGiliicutty...

I have a pretty clear memory of that bus ride.

It’s so blurry and hard to remember exactly how it went down.

I’m not entirely sure if I cried.

I know that I was more worried about the puppy than I was about the next phase of my life.

I remember wondering if that would be my life, driving around with a puppy.

It seemed like such a responsible

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I want to see Minoru Suzuki do a frog splash.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

quote:

After becoming GCW champion, the crowd pelted Matt Cordona with drinks and pizza cutters in the ring. Cordona seemed to be ready to stop the assault until Hardy made the save. Cordona was still unable to stop the onslaught and Hardy pinned him with a rollup.

After the match, Hardy cut a promo where he said he would spend his first night as champ at the bar by the airport. The crowd bought that as well, as they chanted "Welcome Home" at him and even chanted his trademark catchphrase, "Suplex City". Hardy had some fun by mockingly referring to Wildkat as "the President of the

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

That last paragraph is perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Oh no the Transformer has evolved into Bryan Alvarez