Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Walk With Transformer: Dario reached out to try and grab Willie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

So, I now have access to the private beta of GPT-3, which should work better than TTT. Of course, that may make it more boring, too. I hope reignofevil doesn't mind me stealing a prompt for comparison.

quote:

WHAT KIND OF BLACK GOO WAS LEAKING INTO ALEXA BLISS' EYES?

It's safe to say that no one from NXT will miss Emma with all the crap that happened to her during her career there. After an awesome debut, Miss Bliss was put back into her Emma persona with a stupid accent and a stupid gimmick. Instead of letting her do something different or try to make her own character, the WWE kept her as a comedy character.

The story here was that Miss Bliss was a spy for the WWE, spying on the women's division and telling the WWE what they were doing wrong. They even had a "mole" in the process, but it was just another wrestler pretending to be a mole. After being beaten by Bayley, though, Emma decided she was going to leave. She was then seen with a black eye, which is the same black eye she had at NXT Takeover: Rival.

The WWE tried to keep the black eye a secret and even made a joke about it with her saying "I can't see a thing" and then rolling her eyes. That would be funny if it was a joke, but that is not the case. It was a serious injury that happened at a live event when she got kicked in the eye. It wasn't even an issue until the WWE decided to bring it up.

OK, maybe it's still pretty funny.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

GPT-3 also has an "instruct" model which lets you ask it to do something directly in plain language. Like so:

quote:

Explain why the WWE sucks.

well, Vince McMahon is a greedy bastard, and he will not make it better. And he's made it so every wrestler has to be a "bad guy" so they can get booed. And that really sucks.

I should just let GPT-3 write my posts

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

quote:

Write an 80's WWF interview segment for television.

Interviewer: "Holy poo poo, what a match! I can't believe that guy won!"

Interviewee: "I know, right? This is a match of destiny!"

Interviewer: "I thought you were going to win, what happened?"

Interviewee: "I can't win against him, this is his destiny!"

Interviewer: "I'm not so sure about that. I think you're the better wrestler."

Interviewee: "No, I'm not. I'm just better than him."

I'm gonna be real sad when I run out of the free credits on this.

EDIT:

quote:

Create a new edgy wrestling character that would fit in well with the Attitude Era of the WWF of the late 90's and early 2000's.

The Rock-N-Rolla

Everyone in the back is sick of hearing Rebel Yell, so they call on The Rock-N-Rolla to deal with him. He has a striking resemblance to The Rock, but he has a Mohawk. The Rock-N-Rolla is a huge fan of rock music and he takes his name from the song by The Clash. The Rock-N-Rolla is a charismatic and unpredictable heel who wrestles tough and has a knack for causing a scene. He has a punk rock mentality and a criminal past. He's a real bad dude with a heart of gold.

I kinda want to keep putting this one in and make a TEW 2020 database with all the results.

quote:

The Phoenix

A mysterious masked man from the dark side of the moon, The Phoenix is a former NASA astronaut who was sent to the moon to find a new home for humanity after earth was destroyed. He was lost and forgotten on the moon for generations, until he was discovered by a group of scientists from the new human colony. He is now a professional wrestler, and seeks to bring the power of the moon back to Earth, so the moon will once again be a place for humans.

quote:

"The Guy Who Just Got Out of Prison"

Punk, tattooed and inked, The Guy Who Just Got Out of Prison is a little more rough around the edges than your typical professional wrestler. He's a man of few words, but he backs up his tough demeanor with a hard-hitting offense that features lots of power moves and stiff shots.

This one made me laugh out loud. I'm sorry if this is too much.

El Generico fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 15, 2021

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Another Attitude Era one:

quote:

Slimy Rotten

Slimy Rotten is a slimy, rotten, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting wrestling character.

And then I tried this:

quote:

Create a modern wrestling character that would fit in with the rosters of All Elite Wrestling or New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Abigail

Abigail is a tough, no-nonsense wrestler who's always ready to take on any opponent. She always fights with a smile, and whenever she sends her opponent to the mat, she shouts "Abigail!" just to rub it in. Her favorite moves are the Abigail Force Choke and the Abigail Crash.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

GPT-3 again:

quote:

Vince McMahon isn't passing the WWE to Shane or to Triple H or even Stephanie when he retires, he's actually going to give it to the fans. The idea is that he will become the WWE's Chairman of the Board, and then he'll get to play the part of the benevolent father who hands over the company to a committee of shareholders...all of which will be the WWE Universe.

It's not going to be a complete free-for-all, however. He's going to have representatives of the WWE Universe sign off on all major decisions, and the board will vote on new talent as well as the firing of current talent. The Chairman of the Board will still have the final word, but he'll also have a lot of help.

It's a very interesting concept, one that will certainly allow some fresh ideas into the company. It might even be a more effective way of running the company than the way he currently does.

Shane McMahon thinks this is the best way to handle the company, and he's even willing to take on some of the more administrative duties while the Chairman of the Board is still the guy in charge of the day-to-day operations.

That's right, he'll be the company's COO.

Shane McMahon is currently the WWE's Chief Strategist.

That's a title he gave himself, and it's a fancy way of saying that he's the guy who's in charge of strategy, marketing, and creative content.

However, he's not going to be doing any of those things for much longer, especially creative content.

Shane McMahon has always felt that he's been a better writer than a wrestler, and he's wanted to be more involved with WWE programming for some time. The problem with that was that Vince McMahon was his father, and he didn't want his son and heir apparent to ruin his legacy.

He's not afraid of that anymore, and that's where we come back to the Chairman of the Board angle.

Shane McMahon is going to be the WWE's COO, and he's going to be the one who oversees the creative process for all of the WWE's programming.

Remember, the WWE Universe will be in charge of the company, not Vince McMahon, so he's going to need someone who understands his vision to help get the creative process right.

Shane McMahon is the guy for that job.

Shane McMahon will also be the guy looking over the shoulders of all of the Superstars and Divas in the company.

As COO, he'll have to make sure that all of the talent is following the rules, and he'll also have to make sure that everyone is putting on good matches, engaging promos, and helping to grow the company's brand.

His role will be a lot like Stephanie McMahon's is now, except it'll be a lot more hands-on.

Shane McMahon is going to be the guy who's in charge of the Superstars and Divas, and he's going to make sure they're all on the right track.

He's going to be the one who decides who's being shipped to NXT, and he'll be the one who makes sure that the WWE Universe is getting the most out of its talent.

Yes, Shane McMahon is going to be the guy in charge of the WWE Universe.

what the gently caress

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

So, it's in beta, but GPT-3 has an "instruct" version of their engine, where you can just ask it for something and you'll get it, rather than it completing a prompt of some kind. This is using that:

quote:

Invent a fictional professional wrestling promotion.

The World Dingus Championship Wrestling Association is a federation based in the fictional country of Dingus.

Like it's making fun of me for making it do dumb poo poo. Same prompt:

quote:

The New York Knicks Wrestling Federation

The New York Knicks Wrestling Federation is a fictional professional wrestling promotion based in New York City. The promotion features WWE wrestlers, such as Daniel Bryan, Big E, and Kofi Kingston.

:psyduck:

quote:

Mighty Mountain Wrestling (MMW) was founded in 2010 in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, United States. It is the largest professional wrestling promotion in the Rocky Mountains. MMW has a national television deal with the American Sports Network and has a dedicated YouTube channel.

In 2017, MMW was purchased by a conglomerate of media companies and the promotion was moved from Colorado to Atlanta, Georgia.

The MMW roster is made up of wrestlers from all over the world. The company is best known for the tag team of The Young Bucks, who won the MMW tag team titles in their first MMW match.

The MMW World Heavyweight Championship was established in 2006 and is currently held by the first champion, The Devil's Angel.

The MMW Television Championship is currently held by the first champion, The Dark X.

The MMW Cruiserweight Championship is currently held by the first champion, Crusher.

The MMW Divas Championship is currently held by the first champion, Eve.

The MMW Tag Team Championship is currently held by the first champion, The Young Bucks.

Mighty Mountain Wrestling presents the best professional wrestling in the Rockies.

There's so much detail to this one.The Dark X is my new favourite fake wrestler name, and I love that there's never been a single title change since 2006 (even though the company started in 2010).

quote:

Dowg-Womp-Oomp Wrestling (DWW) is a fast-paced, hard hitting, action-filled wrestling promotion that features the most elite wrestlers the world has to offer. Their wrestling style is based on power and aggression, as they try to out-maneuver and out-think their opponents. They never take the easy way out and always try to go for the win.

The company was founded in the late 1990s by the powerful wrestler "The Big Womp" who had been a wrestling superstar in the 1980s. After a 2 year hiatus, he returned to the ring for one match in the late 1990s and surprised the wrestling world by defeating "The Big Oomp" in a legendary battle.

In the early 2000s, "The Big Womp" retired from wrestling and handed the company over to "The Big Oomp" who had always dreamed of running the company. This was a blessing in disguise, as "The Big Womp" had never had a great head for business and "The Big Oomp" would be much better suited at running the show.

In 2006, "The Big Oomp" created the "Dowg-Womp-Oomp" battle royal, which quickly became a staple match at the company's shows.

In 2009, "The Big Oomp" retired from wrestling and handed the company over to "The Big Womp" who had never been happier to be back in the business.

He has since changed the company's name to Dowg-Womp-Oomp Wrestling and has been running things as successfully as ever.

The company is currently managed by "The Big Oomp" and "The Big Womp."

Fuckin WHAT?!

quote:

In honor of the United States Marine Corps, the United States Marine Corps Wrestling Federation (MCWF) is a professional wrestling federation that exists solely to support its members in their military service to the United States. Wrestling for the MCWF is a full-time job, and a wrestler is expected to live on base.

UHH?

El Generico fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Apr 20, 2021

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Same 'instruct' engine:

quote:

Create a fictional professional wrestling faction.

The Neo-Dementians are a group of wrestling fans who refuse to leave their homes during the day. They have insomnia, and they find wrestling to be one of the few things that will keep them up late.

Wow, GPT-3, call me out why don't you. Same prompt:

quote:

The Midnight Kartel is a group of mysterious and dangerously-skilled wrestlers that have been seen in matches with the likes of the Outcast Clan, the Dead Rabbits, and the Claw Wrestling Association. Their leader, a masked, hooded figure, is a master of the martial art of Pencak Silat, as his students have been known to demonstrate.

Four for the price of one!

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

.....anybody got a link to the gpt-3 ai? :stare:

In case you're at all serious: https://beta.openai.com/

There's a waitlist, but if I got in, anyone can.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Alright, messing with GPT3 again. Looking at the settings again, turning up Temperature all the way to 1.0 could get me funnier results.

quote:

In a completely unexpected move, Bobby Lashley was defeated for the WWE title by undefeated Carmella in a clean title contest. MLW went on to announce that the match took place after being moved from Aug. 9, and Lashley put his title on the line anyway. The result really caught everyone off guard; Lashley's immediate reaction (both afterward and backstage after RAW) was that he was disappointed, but that he will get a rematch (which undoubtedly will be pay-per-view worthy) and expressed excitement to work with Carmella.

As for the actual match, it was very good and competitive throughout. Lashley looked vicious, and Carmella (who hadn't been pinned on television before then) looked physically vulnerable but also at one time like she might have a chance to win. Then, the sparks flew as the fight went outside. Lashley's slamming powerbomb on the security railing brought back memories of some of his TNA days with Samoa Joe, and Carmella connected with a suicide dive into the fans. From there, it was smooth landing to Flair getting involved and a new champ was crowned. You do not have to rescind many WWE title matches for them to mean something, but this one -- for all intents and purposes -- could be considered such.

Not bad...

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

I felt weird about it at first, but I'm just going to steal some of your prompts and put them into GPT3. I'm bad at coming up with them, and this way we can compare the InferKit results to GPT3. If people are actually mad about it I'll stop.

At temperature 0.7:

quote:

For his son-in-law HHH's birthday, Vince McMahon tweeted a picture of him in a US Marines shirt. The caption read, "Happy Birthday to the real @WWERomanReigns! I love you! #ThankYouForYourService." HHH's real name is Paul Levesque, and he is a former WWE executive who married Stephanie McMahon in 2003. He was also a WWE wrestler for a short time in the early 1990s.

At temperature 1.0:

quote:

For his son-in-law HHH's birthday, Vince McMahon tweeted out the following musing: "Great ball of fire--would have made [American folk music legend] Jimmie Rodgers [1897-1933] proud...found his guitar pick up in the parking lot in front of RAW (written in red grease pencil on a slim credit card)--where's the question." The Savage-Hogan-Hornswoggle trifecta appears likely to present a long-term issue for WWE television ratings.

OK, yeah, turning that up definitely makes the output wackier.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

GPT3:

quote:

But the logical progression here is not great.

Shawn Spears:

- Can hit Jericho with chairs, but Jericho will get DQd for doing the same.
- Is part of the Pinnacle.

- Calls himself "The Pinnacle".
- Will run around the ring trying to get in the ring but the ref will not let him.
- Will then go to outside and climb into the ring over the ropes, and start fighting Jericho.
- Will then get DQ'd.
- Will then get beat up by everybody else.
- Will then get stretchered out.
- Will then come back in and hit Jericho with a chair.
- Will then get DQ'd.
- Will then hit Jericho with a chair again.
- Will then get DQ'd.
- Will then get beat up by everybody else.
- Will then get stretchered out.
- Will then come back in and hit Jericho with a chair.
- Will then get DQ'd.
- Will then hit Jericho with a chair again.
- Will then get DQ'd.

And it'll just keep going like that.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

OK, so, in a new experiment in using AI to generate wrestlehut... type... things, how about visuals instead of text? This is also a transformer, VQGAN+CLIP (z+quantize method).

Prompt is vince mcmahon flexing his muscles and grinning smugly.

i: 1000

Looks like how current day WWE feels.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Same method, prompt is triple h depressed about nxt being ruined.

That's pretty good, actually.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

These Loss edits are starting to get very abstract.

This was funny and made me laugh a lot.

a cyborg mug posted:

Can you try ”humiliation for loser hunter” or probably Triple H and drop in NXT so you get actual relevant results

Well, I was going to try to get two images that represent the CM Punk calling Samoa Joe meme but it isn't working out so here's humiliation for loser triple h.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Sorry for double-posting but I really want people to see this one. I got a hint that asking it to do something in an artist's style works well. Prompt is kenny omega in the style of Yoshitaka Amano.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

From artflow.ai, a new hit in the AI generated visuals space:

Kenny Omega as an anime protagonist

Looks much more like Kenny as House MD.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

a cyborg mug posted:

Lmao

Let’s start a pro wrestling website that’s exclusively populated with articles generated with Transformer

On this theme (it's long, so I'm using underline to emphasize funny parts):

quote:

Why WWE Needs to Go All In on Clowns
Written by Talkto Transformer

It's obvious that Vince McMahon needs to fill his promotion with wrestlers with clown gimmicks if he wants to turn the fate of the WWE around.
In an era where injuries are rife and competition in sports entertainment is taking a serious bite, clowns are definitely the way to go. After all, they are freakin' scary. WWE needs to go all in on clowns.

People need to quit and take a good hard look at the new face of the WWE. He's a 50-year-old guy whose entire purpose is to be terrifying and make audiences hide under their seats. In all fairness, there were a lot of disturbing looking wrestlers when I started watching the WWE. Back then, it was Koko B. Ware and the stereotypical "crazy" wrestlers that really made the WWE scary and awful to watch. So, I can understand how Vince McMahon now trying to update his roster to make it more appealing to modern day wrestling fans, one of them being clowns.

Clowns are scary. Especially if they are wearing a brightly colored suit with goofy hair and makeup, all while performing the Ring of Honor equivalent of the Death Valley Driver (where the guy looks like he has a cockroach in his back pocket). The clowns in WWE are arguably the scariest and most disturbing looking wrestlers on the roster right now. WWE has always had over-the-top characters like Mr. Perfect, Curt Hennig and Road Warrior Animal. But even they tried to go easy on them and put the blame on the writers. In the 80's, the WWF tried to make Hulk Hogan a good guy by giving him a gimmick, but it was pretty obvious that he was just another sad excuse for a wrestler who was really just a showboat. On paper, Brian Pillman was supposed to be this tough anti-hero who would come out of nowhere to kick everyone's rear end. And now he's a leper who has trouble getting people to come out to their shows.

Before I continue, I would like to point out that I don't think the WWE should solely go with clowns as a gimmick. Instead, they should work up to it by using horror-themed gimmicks like zombies and vampires. That way, they could introduce all sorts of clown imagery in fun and understated ways to draw in a younger generation of wrestling fans. Then, after enough times of success, they could switch things up and just start telling scary stories about clowns and start walking around with a red nose and lipstick on and pretending to be one of them. Now that would make for really great television.

Instead of making fans wait for months until someone is injured, it would be much more rewarding to make new wrestlers look like clowns and introduce them early and often. Think of the WWE as an amusement park and you have a lot of new rides to build up your little section of the park. Make a clown with freaky face paint who rides a unicycle into the ring on all fours, either by suicide or fall-off-the-top-rope. Or maybe you make a clown wrestler who can hardly speak, but has a weird obsession with the color red.

While I don't believe it's realistic to expect the WWE to go clown crazy and have an endless supply of clown wrestlers, I do believe they could make the existing roster look really different. They should allow one clown on each roster to do some crazy things. Instead of making your normal wrestler kick a dude in the head or knock a fellow wrestler out cold with a T-bone, have them do all the same thing with a clown. And once people get used to the idea of seeing something odd with a clown on TV, maybe even expand it into someone's real life. Or maybe they should just tell an actual story involving a clown. Maybe it should be a brooding, angry clown who dresses up as a cowboy. He wants to start a band and somehow the musician that he likes starts becoming a recluse after seeing him. Maybe he murders the singer and makes the body into a soup and eats it for dinner. If people become scared of clowns, then the hero can hunt down a criminal clown and rescue the girl from a crazy clown. It's a creative, up-to-date version of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Instead of giving the new wrestlers gimmicks and acts that are familiar to them and doing the same thing with them over and over, the WWE should give them some very scary, surprising acts. Imagine if Taker turned into the Living Dead. Imagine if Sting teamed up with the Hobo Clown from Tales From The Crypt to fight a ferocious trio of Leatherface. It would make them feel different and make them new again. The WWE should let their superstars develop naturally as characters and get a new experience and look when they're given some new looks. At first, they should give the wrestlers the normal, one-time clown makeovers, like a flamingo, panda, giant yellow chicken, or clown's body. Then they should make them more twisted and intimidating, like a low-budget slasher movie. Then they should let them have some truly wild and ridiculous appearances. The obvious one would be the clown wrestlers spraying paint on people while they're driving through the city. After seeing that, how could you not love clown wrestling?

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

quote:

Things Miro cares about :

1) The TNT championship
2) His hot, flexible wife
3) His vengeful God
4) Forgiving people
5) Redeeming people
6)
Coming home from the dead

7) Science

(8) Bad guys dying

8a) His family

8b) The President of the United States

9) Aliens

10) He probably shouldn't trust any people

11) His mind

12) Big tanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

All Elite Wrestling's new storyline is bizarre and hilarious. It begins when Brandi Rhodes released a promo saying that WWE SmackDown women's champion Bayley came to her asking for some help. Brandi says that Bayley is miserable in WWE, and she doesn't think she can handle it anymore. Brandi says she told Bayley to leave WWE and come to AEW, where she would be happy.

Bayley then comes out and says that she is not miserable in WWE, and she is not leaving. She says that Brandi is just trying to stir up trouble. Brandi then challenges Bayley to a match at Double or Nothing, and Bayley accepts.

The storyline took an even stranger turn when it was revealed that Brandi Rhodes is pregnant. This means that the match at Double or Nothing will be a handicap match, with Brandi teaming up with her yet-to-be-born child.

It is unclear where this storyline is going, but it is already one of the most bizarre things in wrestling history.