Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Braun Strowman woke from a dream in a cold sweat. In the dream he was wrestling Colin Jost this weekend at Hell in a Cell only on the WWE Network.

Strowman was taken a bit off-guard because he didn't know if Jost was actually one of the guys he was dreaming of facing in the main event.

"We'd been in that dream where I was wrestling somebody very impressive," he admits. "It was pretty exciting. They were actually doing good and they were really close. It was a special match. I had to do my research, I did my research. I knew about that match. It was going to be my main event match and I wanted to be a part of it."

That night, Jost, Jai Chockwai, Tom Zenk, Jason Jaimo and Kevin Owens defeated WWE Superstar Xavier Woods and Samoa Joe to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The match ended up being a win-win.

"When we went on this trip I didn't know what the hell we were going to do," St

very interested in seeing this bayley rocket push, she's going loving wild. also, sasha's sister, roxx? v intriguing.

im sorry i just love this thing, also this one is super cogent and sounds like how wwe wins the second wrestling war

shiksa fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
okada working 3 times in a single night? truly the GOAT

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

WON: NJPW Storylines for Kenny Omega Pre-AEW Leaked