Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
of that guy on the couch typing into a amber terminal thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
no sorry

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i knew exactly what you were talking about lol

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

pram posted:

thanks

Lime
Jul 20, 2004

personally i prefer

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

now i have the photo too

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

sorry op i don’t have that photo

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

pram posted:

the quality of this photo says recent, but the content says ages ago.

i can't tell whats going on here

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

your expectations of photography past are entirely too low

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

http://keithlynch.net/pics/

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

pram posted:

everything in that guy's house is amberpos themed. what a degenerate.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

he got thrown out of that apartment because the landlord decided his tottering stacks of books and blocked up picture window (fire escape) were a fire hazard. he moved in with a friend and immediately got them both thrown out by refusing to pay condo fees for repairs. the condo took them to court and keith tried to hire a fake lawyer whose office was a starbucks, and then decided to represent them himself before getting barred from the courtroom leaving his room-mate to represent himself completely unprepared.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

linux

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Lime posted:

personally i prefer

"Never bet against a Sicilian when UNIX is on the line!"

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Sweevo posted:

he got thrown out of that apartment because the landlord decided his tottering stacks of books and blocked up picture window (fire escape) were a fire hazard. he moved in with a friend and immediately got them both thrown out by refusing to pay condo fees for repairs. the condo took them to court and keith tried to hire a fake lawyer whose office was a starbucks, and then decided to represent them himself before getting barred from the courtroom leaving his room-mate to represent himself completely unprepared.

lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

CommieGIR posted:

"Never bet against a Sicilian when UNIX is on the line!"

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Sweevo posted:

lmbo

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Sweevo posted:

tried to hire a fake lawyer whose office was a starbucks

Unrelated but this just reminded that one of our part-timers/soon-to-be full-timer at my work got a speeding ticket and is trying to hire a lawyer that to help him avoid getting points on his license.

He got in contact with someone and the guy had him meet him up at a bowling alley. Not only was he on the league that was playing, but between his turns he was going over the ticket and asked for $100 and said he'd take care of it. Even when walking in the guy at the shoe counter said "you're looking for Mr. so-and-so, right?" So it's not like this is a one-time thing.

I want a bowling alley lawyer.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Unrelated but this just reminded that one of our part-timers/soon-to-be full-timer at my work got a speeding ticket and is trying to hire a lawyer that to help him avoid getting points on his license.

He got in contact with someone and the guy had him meet him up at a bowling alley. Not only was he on the league that was playing, but between his turns he was going over the ticket and asked for $100 and said he'd take care of it. Even when walking in the guy at the shoe counter said "you're looking for Mr. so-and-so, right?" So it's not like this is a one-time thing.

that is some better call saul poo poo

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Sweevo posted:

:laugh:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

qirex posted:

they call him strikin' jimmy

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

qirex posted:

and is as such vastly superior to the more standard experience of the legal system

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Classic Man

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
if youve never been to traffic court: if you show up with a traffic court lawyer, you get to go first and by and large all your poo poo is dismissed because the traffic court layers and the judges are buddies that help each other out so they can both get an early lunch

there literally is no reason to meet in a lawyers office about traffic tickets and bowling alley guy is good

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

idk who this guy is but he looks like an epic poster

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Bloody posted:

idk who this guy is but he looks like an epic poster

some people got the usenet in them deep

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

someone make the yospos nntp gateway converter whateverthefuck and get keith an account

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

fritz posted:

some people got the usenet in them deep

i have a name you know

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
holy loving flashback

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IexEQQitTmg

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

that fellow is much too far from the screen

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
VT:420:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Sweevo posted:

omg lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol what a fine apple laptop

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

how does this guy who basically eats only fruits and vegetables and bikes 20 miles a day manage to still look like the same kind of nerdlinger who won't walk 5 minutes to the gas station for their daily big gulp?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

as evidenced in this thread, someone had this photo.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Sweevo posted:

this reminds me of a former co-worker, who had a plan to get out of various traffic tickets (including driving on the sidewalk :wtc:) by trying to show that fines could only be legally paid with gold, and gold currency is illegal, ergo it is impossible for him to legally pay the fine q.e.d.

he wound up getting fired before his court date on account of him refusing to apologize for threatening to bring an AK-47 to work and shoot a co-worker, so i never did get to hear his account of how that went down in court

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Does anyone have a piece of ASCII art that was posted in yospos around 10 years ago, of a cool guy (possibly with sunglasses) giving a thumbs up who, as you scrolled down, had a somewhat prominent boner?

I remember people kept empty quoting it so you had to scroll through several pages of this boner guy giving a thumbs up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

turn off your monitor ?