Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005
Right now my roster is pretty small. I've got Sigret, Angelica, Furious, Alexa(team I'm building for wyvern) Vildred, Kayron, Vivian, Basar, Krau, Baal & Sezan, and Cidd. I Just finished F.Kluri and C.Lorina spec changes, A.Momo is working, and Ras is 50 for when I unlock his change. Some other units I've pulled recently that I know are good A.Lots, G.Purgis and B.Dingo. I think the only units I lack for the spec change people are Axe god and Rikoris and I think I have a fair bit of the 3 star units that you can get but everything else I've listed is what I know is good.

My goals right now are just kinda to progress through the rest of the pve content and start on being able to farm gear so I can actually equip more than a couple characters in good gear, while hopefully acquiring some other good units as time goes on, then maybe start to actually worry about pvp and not just rando battling or npc battles.

edit: checked my hero journal, I'm at 33% seems mostly 4 and 5 star units and then I have 5/44 of the ML category.

Ougher fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Sep 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

yea most people just stick to pulling on banner units to guaranteed get something they want + don't have, but technically covenant pulls have slightly higher rates of 5*, its just completely random what you get. There's always that chance of purple sparking + getting a good moonlight 4/5 that is always tempting but rare. Ultimately its just a game so you can choose what you like, but push comes to shove it feels bad to dump a ton of pulls in there and get nothing, or some lovely dupe you dont want. Personally i stick to banners always and just save until theres a unit I do want (and when i have 600+ saved i sometimes just pull on a whim)

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Ougher posted:

Right now my roster is pretty small. I've got Sigret, Angelica, Furious, Alexa(team I'm building for wyvern) Vildred, Kayron, Vivian, Basar, Krau, Baal & Sezan, and Cidd. I Just finished F.Kluri and C.Lorina spec changes, A.Momo is working, and Ras is 50 for when I unlock his change. Some other units I've pulled recently that I know are good A.Lots, G.Purgis and B.Dingo. I think the only units I lack for the spec change people are Axe god and Rikoris and I think I have a fair bit of the 3 star units that you can get but everything else I've listed is what I know is good.

My goals right now are just kinda to progress through the rest of the pve content and start on being able to farm gear so I can actually equip more than a couple characters in good gear, while hopefully acquiring some other good units as time goes on, then maybe start to actually worry about pvp and not just rando battling or npc battles.

Sounds like you're already plenty on your way then, you've got plenty of good units for PvP and PvE already. You can also use G.Purgis on point for farming Wyvern, instead of Angelica, if you want. He is great for PvP as well as making Wyvern significantly faster. Where as Ange is a great early-game PvE healer, but completely falls off later on, so is hard to recommend you build her now especially with Momo as a non-Mola option.

I would definitely slam summon Roana or Elena if either of their banners show up again, both have crazy powerful unique skill sets and hard counter many otherwise extremely bosses and team compositions. Any Limited hero is also probably worth a thought, as you cannot get them any other way than their own banners.
Based on what you have I would probably suggest you watch for Yufine as well, as you'll probably find yourself wanting some more big single target burst damage dealing options as time goes on. She's great for any PvP offense as well as all PvE modes.

Remember that Molas are far and away your more precious resources, and they are time gated. You might be fooled early on because the game throws a lot at you as a new-ish player, but that will fall off quickly. Pulling a sick new 5* anything won't help you too much if you can't get their skill levels up to something functional.

On that note, I would also advise against putting any Molas on Furious, as he's a pretty trash tier character even for Wyvern farming. Might be worth using in the mean time if you don't have anyone better, but I would rapidly replace him as soon as you get the chance.

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005
Yeah I guess my reasoning is that since I'm relatively low roster that doing some regular pulls has more 'worth' because I can still get useful stuff while having that chance to hit the ML jackpot. I currently have over 600 regular BM so every once and a while I'll do some shop refreshes and buy some regulars while fishing for those mystics and just do a pull with that. I guess for right now I'm gonna wait and see what comes on the next banners and depending on if they are pull worthy, and how many I have left after that I'll think about some regular summons.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I'm using Furious on Wyvern 13. I tried both TG and a non-mola'd Karin and prefered Furious over both. He let me lower the amount of crit I put on Sigret which is really nice.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

yea furious maybe a poo poo char but he's absolutely boss for keeping def break on 1 dude and crit buff owns when you cant 100% someone. kinda surprised at the roana req cuz other than as an SSB 'counter' i basically never use her, her lack of debuff removal is crippling for a soulweaver

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

I mean, go with whatever works for you. Furious is just pretty terrible for anything other than Wyvern, and he's pretty functional for W13 even at 50 and +0 skills. Meanwhile characters like GPurg and Sigret are useful for other stuff, both PvP and PvE. I get much faster and more reliable results running non-Furious W13 teams but YMMV depending on who you pull and gear.

Roana is an absolute PvP monster, easily tied for best PvP healer these days with Ruele. Ruele being a bit more flexible for other content largely due to Revive (Active) being kind of completely broken, as opposed to Revive (Buff effect) being just ... alright.
Main reasons why Roana is so good are:
- S2 Extra Attack healing proc is super good and shuts down such a huge number of common teams and heroes. It's not just SSB, but also Charles, Alencia, Lilias, mlKen, mlZerato, anyone using Elbris Sword or counter sets, anyone who happens to accidentally do S1 and get a dual attack, and so on. And not just the healing effect, it lets you turn the enemy team's own attacks into your own CR pushers, because yeah it CR pushes your whole team too for some reason.

- Barrier, as it's just extremely OP in general, and hers scales based on her Self Max HP. It does not count towards the target's max HP pool which breaks effects on characters such as Tempest, and on artifacts such as Water's Origin. Most importantly, it's baked into her S1 which means it's good to go for counter or dual attack setups.

- Pretty flexible on gear. Counter setup is great, speed is great. Celestine, Stella Harp, Touch of Rekos, Potion Vial, all good picks. She can be a Shimadra holder as well if you have a secondary passive or non-Ruele healer. You can adjust her pretty easily to the requirements of your team. Like any good healer she only needs 4 stats, which means you get to hyper focus on just the important things.

- S3 heal effect is Self Max HP as well, extremely powerful on glass cannon types, like say Tempest, Riolet, Arby, and so on. Auto-Life is a decent deterrent/bonus, not super good but it's rarely unwelcome.

Lack of debuff cleanse isn't a problem really, most powerful PvP characters these days have any number of:
- High evade so debuffs are pretty minimal to begin with (Riolet, Mirsa, Fatcat)
- Have 200%+ effect resistance so aren't going to get debuffed outside of forced Soul Burns or extremely dedicated units anyway (Roana, Ruele, Destina, Elena)
- Auto clear debuffs passively (Tempest, ATywin, Elena, mlZerato)
- Are turbo speed starters and/or exist entirely to disrupt inflexible setups (mlCidd, mlRin, Cerise, GPurgis, fLidica)
- Just do not give a gently caress in the slightest (Kluri, FCC, ATywin, Charles, Dizzy, Alencia)
- Are propped up by Ruele and Auto-Life/Invunerable/Immortal's general existence (Riolet, Arby, Krau, mlKen, sTene, Kayron, Sinful Angelica, etc)

PvE is a different beast entirely of course. She's not as useful there largely because SG specifically went out of their way to add a "Negate Heal on Counter" effect to the new high-end Hunt 13s (I can only assume to specifically prevent her and Elena from just dominating all of those for free), and she can't hard push like is mandatory for Symaqus. She's fine for Hell Raid but there are much better options (Tamamo, Destina, Diene, Maid, etc). She's great for a whole bunch of Abyss floors though, a couple of them in the 90 range seemed to be specifically tailored around having her.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I know that a fair amount of 1ish-shot Wyvern teams don't feature Furious, but Ougher doesn't have SSB or GG collab artifacts. Sigret is likely gonna dump her S3 onto the wave of chumps and a 1-shot team is out the window. So at that point it becomes a big issue on what team reliably hits 2 debuffs on Wyvern on the first turn. What are the other options besides Furious?

EDIT: I need to add that I agree that you don't need to take him past lvl 50. But he really needs some mola's for cooldown reduction on S2 for 100% uptime. Can't remember if you need mola's for effectiveness on S3. Never ever touch his S1.

Also I do agree that Furious is completely useless outside of Wyvern, but considering he's free and Wyvern is important to farm, I think it's fine if that's the only thing he's used for. Not like he needs more than some effectiveness and a bit of speed. Can slap random stuff on him and throw him in.

Trihugger fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Sep 15, 2020

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Sigret owns

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

What the gently caress game I'm not friend leveling 6 Jecht

Sintor
Jul 23, 2007
Applied to LLJK, same name. I'm assuming Goon Squad is full still?

Starter wise, pulled Veldrin and Achates in my first set of selective summons - from the guide it seems like that's a solid keeper? Not too far in to reroll.

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007

Sintor posted:

Applied to LLJK, same name. I'm assuming Goon Squad is full still?

Starter wise, pulled Veldrin and Achates in my first set of selective summons - from the guide it seems like that's a solid keeper? Not too far in to reroll.

I will assume that is Vildred, and yes him and Achates is as about as good as you could ask for. \

And yeah we are full, my suggestion is to join a rando guild until we have a spot open if LLKJ is not active. There's a 24 hour cooldown on swapping guilds but that is not a big deal.

Sintor
Jul 23, 2007

Kalas posted:

I will assume that is Vildred, and yes him and Achates is as about as good as you could ask for. \

And yeah we are full, my suggestion is to join a rando guild until we have a spot open if LLKJ is not active. There's a 24 hour cooldown on swapping guilds but that is not a big deal.

Whoops, yeah. Katana-man. Sounds good, only looked like 1-2 people from LLKJ log in so random it is.

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007

Sintor posted:

Whoops, yeah. Katana-man. Sounds good, only looked like 1-2 people from LLKJ log in so random it is.

Just make sure you are in the discord, that's how we handle guild invites, not to mention advice and enjoying other's salt / bitching at the RNG.

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I think it's pronounced nook-ya-ler.
It'll take a bit to get going in pvp after you establish you w11 team and work up to w13. That being said, they throw stamina at you to grind out the levels and fodder to get your teams. It just takes so much time and grinding also catalysts.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

To anyone interested in this game even in passing they just announced this massive update during the big pvp tournament they are running to accommodating new players and the Quality of Life of the game has vastly improved in the past year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRZ6Ci2t8ys

This game still stands as probably the most free to play friendly high quality mobile games you will probably ever see in the market in my opinion. If you have any questions about returning/starting or what has changed and the like you can catch us on the discord in the OP. But yeah. Totally improved in all aspects from what it once was. Give it a shot if this is your thing.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I dropped the game when the old casual goon guild got shelved. I might come back with these changes, we'll see.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

If you tried it years back and kicked it there have been far more changes to the game than just what was recently announced. Just off the top of my head.

- Pets added with free auto repeat function for farming maps.
- Expeditions for guild co op boss battles that reward substat switching stones. (If you have a ok piece of gear you can actually fix it to not suck anymore)
- Three stars no longer use molas to upgrade their skills and the amount of molas you get has been doubled.
- Automation tower was turned into some wacky roguelike thing with only 25 floors now (with increased rewards and refreshes twice a month now) and you can make your team do funny overpowered things when climbing.
- Real time PvP was added with seasons and exclusive moonlight unit skins as a reward for reaching just mid teir. They are pushing esports hard with this and YDCB on youtube is the community favorite funny man for this.
- Frequent Free 10 pull weeks nearly every few months and limited unit banners are now group banners so you can pull from a pool of limited units.
- Pity system was added to both normal banners and moonlight mystic banners (120 pulls on normal gets you a guaranteed banner unit) (also applies to the limited group banners)
- 1 New unit a month a minimum going on two years now so constant update rotation has been maintained. Unit balance batches every two months so underpowered units get new and better uses.
- Three star units have a lot more specialty changes with some even making them an easy five star tier. Every unit in the game actually has a use except Enott because gently caress that guy.
- Duplicate Five stars and even moonlight five stars now give currency along with the unit to use in a special store with rotating units and useful items.
- A large number of UI improvements.
- Increases in storage space as well as the addition of waiting room for storing unused units/dupes for later. Separated Artifact from equipment storage space.
- The five star artifact on the banner is now always in the powder shop for the duration of the banner.
- Old major events with limited units have been added in a hall of memories where you can replay them and get the old rewards.
- We are now three episodes (Continents) deep in the story with all the free poo poo and lore that comes with.
- The three star main character Ras has a specialty change that makes him a literal high tier pvp unit.
- Arbiter Vildred's reign of terror is over with many counter units and mechanics available to deal with his bullshit. Turn one instant kill cleave teams are no longer as effective.
- Being in a guild and having friends/strangers on your friendlist is now far more meaningful.
- Able to set up private Real Time Pvp lobbies to have tournaments and battle your friends directly and set up some limited custom rules and allow spectators.
- I am able to generate enough store currency (Skystones) to be able to pity pull a new RGB unit banner every month without spending a dime and can pity ML5 mystics consistently if I have poo poo luck.
(Basically a free player can overcome poo poo pulls at the endgame)
(Using arena rank weekly reward, Daily quests, Hunt farming, Heart of Orbis generator, web events, side stories and Secret shop refresh)
This isnt a game where they shower you in free poo poo to hook you and then turn off the faucet and force you into whaling for anything new like many others.

Check out this page to see what their update consistency has been. https://www.e7leaks.com/past-patches

Game has changed a lot for the better. If you were someone who tried it out when it came out and passed on it I recommend giving it another shot. Join the discord to talk about it.

gently caress this got too long. I just effort posted about a goddam gacha. loving end me for liking this.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 19:13 on May 10, 2021

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The pets were there when I quit, iirc I was stuck at the boss of the second big story chapter. The destroyer with the evil space god sword.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

*redownloads Epic7, immediately greeted by the banner for a "knight" wearing a bikini*

Well, I guess I'm the idiot for hoping to be surprised. :eng99:

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

LornMarkus posted:

*redownloads Epic7, immediately greeted by the banner for a "knight" wearing a bikini*

Well, I guess I'm the idiot for hoping to be surprised. :eng99:

Hey that's not on me. You saw the "Play the Anime" on the title and this is totally the staple in the whole market. You should know the score.

At least it goes both ways baby.

You should be more surprised there are playable dudes given what I have seen in the market.

Here is the full unit roster.
https://epic7x.com/characters/

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 06:54 on May 11, 2021

Richlove
Jul 24, 2009

Paragon of primary care

"What?!?! You stuck that WHERE?!?!

:staredog:

I’ve been playing the game as a filthy free2player and find it a great distraction. Have been able to roll on banners and accumulate currency without paying a dime. The game is pretty generous with its currency especially when compared to Genshin Impact.

Still wish I had Seaside Bellona and an Arbiter Vildred though.

Samael
Oct 16, 2012

I played this quite a bit and got some summer units ( I think I got Holiday Yufine?) but I got my first 6* and the grind (dog walking I think it was called?) got too much for me. Please tell me that has been toned down a bit, even just for lower rarity characters.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Should I wait for the update to reinstall or do it now?

And is there a goon guild I can join?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Samael posted:

I played this quite a bit and got some summer units ( I think I got Holiday Yufine?) but I got my first 6* and the grind (dog walking I think it was called?) got too much for me. Please tell me that has been toned down a bit, even just for lower rarity characters.

You'll now be getting penguins for any excess your max level characters receive and they're adding 6* potions that take a unit to 6* (tho this will probably be semi-rare to get)

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/7120497

The upcoming patch notes / featurelist

Kild fucked around with this message at 16:34 on May 11, 2021

cirus
Apr 5, 2011
Might be worth getting back into if it's not Epic Seven: Inventory Management and Dog Walking anymore

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

cirus posted:

Might be worth getting back into if it's not Epic Seven: Inventory Management and Dog Walking anymore

Dog walking is being reduced at least, new players will still maybe have to do it because its hard to get caught up with how many units need to be promoted

inventory management hell is still real tho but there is a 3rd party program that can help with it (maybe someone else can link it or ask in the discord), and they're going to be GREATLY reducing the costs to improve equipment so it'll be less of a nightmare than it was

it's still a very grindy game, i mean it's a gacha that's how they work, but there's been a concerted effort by the devs to fix a lot of the most common complaints and it's still IMO one of the best on the market

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Drinkfist posted:

Hey that's not on me. You saw the "Play the Anime" on the title and this is totally the staple in the whole market. You should know the score.

At least it goes both ways baby.

You should be more surprised there are playable dudes given what I have seen in the market.

Here is the full unit roster.
https://epic7x.com/characters/

Nah, I know, I was playing recently enough that I saw Mort's introduction and still have about 75% of all the units in the game according to my journal. Mostly just peeked because I was bored before bed. I still hate all forms of PvP and want Moonlight units too much to be willing to play.

Good effort post all the same, made me curious enough to peek. :golfclap:

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

MonsieurChoc posted:

Should I wait for the update to reinstall or do it now?

And is there a goon guild I can join?

There's a Goon Guild. Should be listed under Goon Squad. Ask for an invite in the discord - https://discord.gg/ZrgjcAE

In my opinion, its good to reinstall anytime since they have a returning players incentive where you get free stuff.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Indecisive posted:

Dog walking is being reduced at least, new players will still maybe have to do it because its hard to get caught up with how many units need to be promoted

inventory management hell is still real tho but there is a 3rd party program that can help with it (maybe someone else can link it or ask in the discord), and they're going to be GREATLY reducing the costs to improve equipment so it'll be less of a nightmare than it was

it's still a very grindy game, i mean it's a gacha that's how they work, but there's been a concerted effort by the devs to fix a lot of the most common complaints and it's still IMO one of the best on the market

This is the gear optimizer - https://github.com/fribbels/Fribbels-Epic-7-Optimizer

It'll collect all of your gear information and then you can use it to create loadouts for your waifus. You can then use the free equip weekend (monthly) to go and regear all your people.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

cirus posted:

On the inventory and gear grind front. Things that have changed over the past year.

-Inventory cap size has been increased as well as artifacts were moved to a separate inventory space so now you just have a 500 equipment inventory cap and equipping items takes them out of that number.
-Tons of filters and sorters have been added to the inventory UI as well as equip previews and the like so it is vastly easier to navigate your pile of poo poo.
-The gold cost of enhancing gear has been reduced twice now.
-The enhancement charms that upgrade gear have had their drop rate increased and have been added to a lot more areas of the game.
-Substat stones were added so if you didn't get good gear you can unfuck a single substat on the gear with the stone and make it better.
-Reforging gear was added to take a level 85 item to 90 and increase all the substats accordingly. They use hunt/expedition materials to do it. You can make a good piece of gear amazing with this.
-Gear crafting using hunt materials has a UI upgrade so you can do it just faster and sell or extract poo poo.
-Gear extraction allows you to make a literal specific set with specific main stat red gear so if you need a Speed Set Critical Damage Necklace you can fabricate them if you got the extraction material from melting down set necklaces.
-They do give away named gear more often now with events, side stories and as rep rewards in the main story. The Abyss has been expanded to also give a even better lifesteal set. Automation Tower also has gear rewards.
-All the arena gear sets are still available from all seasons in the conquest shop and you can unfuck their effect resistance subs with conversion stones now so they are actually much better value.

One core thing to note though is gear crafting is literally their player retention before they added Real Time Pvp. With their focus now starting to shift to esports matches and tournaments they are lowering the wall of entry with the above listed as well as you can all tell, Giving everyone a loving free ML5.

Adding in a typical YDCB video featuring one of my favorite new characters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYD1ULWh-WM

The goon E7 Discord.
https://discord.gg/dTApecHH

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 05:50 on May 12, 2021

Pinball Jizzard
Jun 23, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

Giving everyone a loving free ML5.

How, where and when?

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Pinball Jizzard posted:

How, where and when?

its gonna be a new 'connection' type thing which unlocks after you clear... episode 1? i forget

as to when, i think on the 27th? not sure exactly, they had a ton of announcements but they arent all coming immediately in the next patch

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Pinball Jizzard posted:

How, where and when?

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Smilegate.

Pinball Jizzard
Jun 23, 2010
Brutal. I already have Arby, so it’s MLKen, Ruele or Stene I guess.

Maybe not Ruele given I had a Maid Chloe and they seem to fill the same role.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Already got MA Ken, Dark Corvus and Judge Kise. I had a lot of good characters I had not levelled yet when I quit the game!

Can't wait for the QoL changes to make it easier to raise them.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Pinball Jizzard posted:

Brutal. I already have Arby, so it’s MLKen, Ruele or Stene I guess.

Maybe not Ruele given I had a Maid Chloe and they seem to fill the same role.

Maid Chloe just got a buff making her a lot more useful given how all the Arby counters that have been released have inadvertently nailed her gimmick into the dirt. Ruele is tied with Tammarine as best soul weaver in the game given that the res with invincibility buff and her innate high tankiness can make her really painful to deal with in a bruiser comp team. The point was before the Maid buffs if you were to block res or crowd control maid would just totally shut down where as Ruele would be handing out single target full heals/cleanse and never die in the first place. Its only been a day from the new balance patch and I have no idea how new maid is performing but I have been hearing its better.

MLKen has dropped off in the pvp higher tiers with Landy running the damage show and her S3 isn't counterable. The characters in that ML5 list I would say you can't go wrong with is Stene and Ruele. You can probably expect everyone to grab Arby and expect to poo poo up arena only to discover you can tank and hard counter him now so his threat isn't as high as it used to be unless you get a really nice draft setup.

But yeah. Its a free Moonlight Five Star to everyone. You really can't gently caress it up and are allowed to change your mind and swap it before you clear all the missions.

Also

Pinball Jizzard posted:

How, where and when?

May 27
https://youtu.be/ZRZ6Ci2t8ys

https://www.e7leaks.com/

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 01:31 on May 15, 2021

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Get a load of those patch notes. The poo poo goes on forever. This is their huge New Player push so if you were ever on the fence or quit years back you should give it another go.

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/7167497

They are giving new players the world and showering everyone in free poo poo. Not to mention the two new heroes are awsome.

Ilynav Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbTNHHnZfIw

Inferno Khawazu Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoujoGg11K0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Drinkfist posted:

Get a load of those patch notes. The poo poo goes on forever. This is their huge New Player push so if you were ever on the fence or quit years back you should give it another go.

Yeah, I started playing again like a week ago in preparation for this I'm excited.