Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

But if you are still early on the game, you're going to be drowning in tickets for a while

Im reading through the thread and realize this post is a year old but i guess something changed with them giving out tickets? I am about 2 weeks in and have gotten to do ZERO pulls, beyond the daily free Covenant Summon and the starter selector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Trying to climb in the gold bracket in the arena.

Getting to Gold V wasn't too bad. It took a few weeks before i started really going at it in the arena, before that i was plodding around in BronzeV-BronzeIV but once i started making an effort in climbing i got to GoldV fairly fast. Lost maybe a grand total of 3 fights.
The experience in Gold is drastically different however. in 20 fights i have not won once...
Some fights have been close, but several fights have seen my entire team die before i get to go once. I am totally outclassed. Getting real worried about the prospects of getting to Gold I so i can fully unlock my ML.

My current team is Angelica (with W tank gear), Sigret (W dps gear), Arby and FSTieria (pve farm gear). I guess i need to put some better pvp heroes in the team to hope at doing better in arena?

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Sep 24, 2021

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Just started learning the gear optimizer, trying to get a W13 team going.

Any way to get it to also import 4* heroes? I have a couple of 4* with decent gear, such as Mercedes and SC'd Lorina/carrot/etc.

What is the "correct" way of optimizing a team of heroes?
It seems i cannot optimize several heroes at once, how do i prevent the optimizer from just reusing the gear i optimized onto the first hero when optimizing the second hero? I LOCKED the gear on e.g. Hero 1, which i guess is part of the process, but when returning to Hero 1 later he is still just using the same gear. Locking gear just results in the gear being unavailable for the optimizer (?)
So i EQUIPPED the gear in addition to locking it, so now the heroes that are optimized have that gear when i return to them next. Now however, i don't know who originally wore the gear so i cannot get the gear onto them ingame. Or, i can but i will have to search for each individual item.
This whole process seems a bit cumbersome and i am just wondering if i am missing something. I guess some concessions have to be made since its done through data sniffing and not an actual API so i guess this is how it has to be but i figured i ask in case i am doing something wrong or unnecessarily difficult.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

I’d say Sigret. She is available from a banner right now but that expires in 10h and i don‘t think you’d be able to grind enough newbie rewards to pity pull her from the banner in 10h.

For your moonlight selector, once you have found a hero to keep, i’d pick Arbiter Vildred.