Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Blast of Confetti posted:

every time i bring up another politician doing blackface with a friend he brings up white chicks movie. its like an instinctiual reaction lmao

he could at least bring up Eddie Murphy in Coming to America.
Or would that be considered "Jewface", I'm not sure on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

On a side note, how many American newsites are absolutely in love with Trudeau? I've seen so many of them trying to white wash (heh) this story; calling it brownface, face-darkening, fake tanning, one of them even used a picture of him from that India trip instead of the actual pictures of him wearing the make up.

Meanwhile in Canada most of them are calling it straight up blackface.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Depending on where you go in Canada, you will find people that hate him about as much as a good chunk of America hates Trump. As someone that voted for the guy I'm not exactly happy with him either if I'm being honest, but that said he's still a faaaaaaaaaaaaar loving cry from Trump lol

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

GolfHole posted:

milk is... racist??

Wasn't there somebody about a year ago trying really hard to make milk a symbol of white supremacy actually