Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Don’t touch my sandwich Justin. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s funny that it took THIS for people to realize he’s a piece of crap dumbass.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

underthecube posted:

is there crack in shoe polish or something, why does this keep happening

It’s because people believe children are somehow directly responsible for every lovely thing that happened to them when they were young.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

And yet the way your country is heading he'll probably be replaced by someone much much worse

Make way for Canadian imperialism. :jerkbag:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Laterite posted:

More like make way for someone comfortable with paving the way to annexation by the US as long as they get a cut of the oil and groundwater extraction profits.

I’m afraid it’s much deeper than that. Americans will be licking maple syrup off Canadian boots after the revolution. :tinfoil:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think all this blackface poo poo is just drawing attention away from the fact that he’s profoundly retarded. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Look at this wifes smug loving face. Ugh.

She’s just stoked about wearing less makeup than her husband. :j: