Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Shadow0 posted:

I used to have no problems using public bathrooms until my we did some reading activity in Japanese class in college about how Japanese women will flush constantly to cover up the sound of them pooping. Then after that I started getting really conscious myself, and now I struggle to pee at urinals when someone is next to me. :sigh:

Now I've potentially passed the curse of being self-conscious on to you.

gently caress that I pressure wash the glaze off the porcelain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

and now I struggle to pee at urinals when someone is next to me. :sigh:

It helps if you lower your pants and underpants all the way down to your ankles. It sounds weird but you will be the sovereign ruler of that bathroom. Even if someone dares to come next to you they will avert their eyes and silently revere you.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Oh my. Working for a big software company showed me piss everywhere, poop graffiti, etc.

But.

Worst thing was when I needed to use the restroom while shopping at wal-mart. This is a real conversation 'hey um excuse me but I was just in the restroom, and I didn't do it, but the far stall is like, entirely covered in blood.' wal-mart employee give me dead look 'okay'

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6RoHBJj3SQ

hahayup
Sep 14, 2007

thick lush back hair. someone get me a pony.
I grunt louder while shaving my triangle into a pile on the door handle, until I have a semen explosion rivaling that of a bull factory. I leave my fly open as I return to my board meeting.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Can you spare a square?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm doing plops rn

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Goes into the disabled stall for the extra leg room

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Who wants to play Battle Shits?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsIASofR5-E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

DiggityDoink posted:

Nothing like having other people breathe in your fecal matter.

:hellyeah: