Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Literally A Person posted:

drat IT, GOON! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? MY ORGANS!? MY LIFE!? I AM JUST A MAN, drat IT. A MAN JUST LIKE YOU!! I HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

BE A drat GROWN UP. MEN GET WORK DONE IN BOOTS. DOCTORS WORK WITH BONES. THE BELL CALLS YOU HOME AFTER YOUR WORK IS DONE. THE BALL? THE BALL IS FOR CHILDREN AND MAN CHILDREN THAT JUST WANT TO PLAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

BE A drat GROWN UP. MEN GET WORK DONE IN BOOTS. DOCTORS WORK WITH BONES. THE BELL CALLS YOU HOME AFTER YOUR WORK IS DONE. THE BALL? THE BALL IS FOR CHILDREN AND MAN CHILDREN THAT JUST WANT TO PLAY

:master::master::master::master::master::master:

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
what sort of savage posts an obvious poll without an actual poll. if i can't loving vote Goku you can get hosed OP

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

super sweet best pal posted:

Good job outing yourself as a Victorian factory owner.

You know nothing of my works

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

You know nothing of my works

*twiddles mustache and kicks a small orphan boy*

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

*twiddles mustache and kicks a small orphan boy*

My mustache is heavily waxed I would never twiddle i... hey nice try buddy