Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

it's been fine except now it's repeatedly crashing at a specific point and i might cry about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

finished the game, took me a bit over 19 hours. really loving great. hard to say if i like it better than the first one or not, i'll have to noodle on it, but they're both stellar.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

that one hosed me up too, and htere's a later one i had to look up also. most of the puzzles make sense but there are a couple that just stumped me and the game is like "just look at the hints, it's easy"

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

lets hang out posted:

everything spoilers I feel like Ryuki's whole deal was not adequately explained

in what way? a combination of tc-perge loving with him and then lots of guilt + ptsd over his brother and then the stuff that happened in the cathedral explains most things, I think

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

All these examination options and no way to know what that inspector's name is.

it's Konichi

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

yeah tama rules

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

even ztd is like a 7/10 at worst. dude makes good games

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

ztd doesn't do well at being a sequel to vlr but it still has a lot of really fun moments and great escape room puzzles. i still had a fun time with it overall

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

i genuinely didn't know people hated ztd to this degree. i had a ton of fun with it even if the central zero-related twist was pretty dumb and it didn't follow up on vlr very well at all

c-team hopping through time over and over loving ruled though. and gab was there.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

it must suck to live eternally in the negative zone

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

wuggles posted:

I simply enjoyed the video game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

center your heart. enjoy video games. namaste.