Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh yeah, assuming you're of dubious moral fibre like me, just google "watch ____ reddit" for great quality, reliable sports streams. (I hate reddit for the vast majority of things, but they own bones for that poo poo.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Los Angeles ram me in the rear end in a top hat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
free nooner

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

free nooner

You're charging too much.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lol drat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sunswipe posted:

You're charging too much.

:mad:

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

:bustem:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

remember when the rams only scored a field goal in the super bowl op? lmao

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I’m getting real sick of the Seahawks poo poo. Literally every single game is decided by a touchdown or less. Will they go 13-3? 8-8? 4-12? Who knows!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

I’m getting real sick of the Seahawks poo poo. Literally every single game is decided by a touchdown or less. Will they go 13-3? 8-8? 4-12? Who knows!?

russel wilson sucks rear end