Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

What was the shot scene in Cartman's bedroom referencing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Can we at least acknowledge that the South Park character isn't even trans, just out to exploit the system and torment an ex?

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/28/us/patriots-flu-bug-trnd/index.html

The spice must flow.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Is the new comedy central lineup just reboots of shows that have already been rebooted?

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Did they cut to the crowd much during the game? I couldn't watch it in my area.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

I thought it was a fairly good low stakes old-school episode.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Great now I need to try whatever a cortado is.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

TheFattestPat posted:

Thought it was really good. Surprised to see so many complaints about the teenager jokes. I loved them. Especially Stan's phone call in the night (Nice Sparky reference), and Gerald saying that teens are the exact same as adult psychopaths. The Ramen scene, the store, loved it all.

He was one of the first people ever to say there was nothing wrong with being gay!

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Someone needs to release something across all platforms but with different endings depending on the service you use.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

The controling Hollywood thing is kind if of tame compared to some of the other stuff that's floating out there now.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

It ended that way because Trey and Matt don't want to get shot.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

👍

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

I had a manager in retail that would often decide to "work from home" so I thought it was funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

PaybackJack posted:

Great episode. I wish they'd left Cartman as a black woman because she was great and I think they could have kept that joke going a while; I'd have taken a whole season of it.

PC Principal being totally unphased by the whole thing was great.

Female Butters singing a "R&B" version of "I've got some apples" was probably the high point.

Kyle's mom loving that content :discourse: