Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Hour long "pandemic special" coming on Sept 30th.
I think if it is the start of a season it'd be good if they could just go ham on coronavirus for one episode then mostly focus on other stuff afterwards, not like the year's been short of other crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
That was pretty good, I'd be happy with a couple more longer episodes/'specials' like that-it seems like a lot of their current concepts benefit from a bit more room to breathe and previously the multi-episode arcs (as opposed to the whole season ones) have often been season highlights for me.
Also, chin diapers is spot on, I'd rather people don't wear a mask so I can just avoid them than do that half-assed nonsense

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Cartman's "dirty talk" and Kyle correcting it was so good.
I also really really appreciated leaving Viktor Chaos as the cliffhanger, especially with the mangled pronunciation. I can't wait to see how he turns out

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

No chance. It’s going to be a full on covid denier. There was not a single covid denier on the special yet, and IMO that’s exactly what they’re saving it for.

Well geez, if I deny covid I'll be grounded

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
I reckon the head of the facility is gonna be his dad after he was caught trying tegrity age 35 and this is the most severe grounding ever

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Watching the 25th anniversary concert thing and this is absolutely incredible.
I've always had big respect for Trey and Matt as musicians but seeing this performance, including singing through pitchshifters a whole tone up and staying in key is loving mind-blowing

Edit

loving Butters The Cat?!

NonzeroCircle fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 15, 2022

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Cannibal is one of my all time faves and even back them the songwriting was top shelf.

That and the "Indians" scenes can't help but make me laugh like an rear end in a top hat

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
More 25th anniversary concert musings...

Are Trey and Matt's Canadian actually a Geddy Lee impression/tribute?

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
New episode "Cupid Ye" on Wednesday.
Can't wait, that title makes me very happy.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Absolutely loving Scott Malkinson sat in the back of band practice with his tongue out and his tambourine, what a perfect instrument for him :3:

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Completely out of context with current conversation, the games are cheapo on Steam right now and I haven't played Stick Of Truth in a few years since I gave my brother my 360.

It's so good. Fractured probably had better combat but both of these games are definitely "it's cold outside, comfort games"

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Sarcastaball is a top tier episode.

... I'm not being sarcastic, it rules. Butters' impassioned locker room speech :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

NikkolasKing posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toL1tXrLA1c

This season has been on fuckin' fire. Season 6 was one great ep after another but Season 7 kinda let me down in comparison. But now I'm back to crying of laughter each episode.

Why is derka der so drat funny. Somebody earlier explained why tree-fitty and the Loch Ness monster was a timeless joke.

Derka der is one of those things they could have run into the ground but I dont feel they did. When the rednecks have cropped up in recent episodes it's just got better and better