Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's more funny because China went crazy about censoring this meme to the point of the entire Winnie the Pooh franchise in any context.

Yeah that's why it's being made fun of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I think all you're supposed to get from it is that Randy is an rear end in a top hat. I suspect as the season goes on he'll just keep doing worse and worse things until he literally becomes a super villain.

Cause despite what he says, it's clear he has no integrity.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

CBJSprague24 posted:

It felt to me like they were trying to make Randy in the hard labor camp be a funny thing but then wanted him to be able to talk his way out of prison usin' good ol' 'Merican Tegridy. Randy, from time to time, has been overly eager to be part of something and goes to great lengths to do it, so whoring himself out to Mickey for his own gain kind of fits.

Randy is a huge huge Hypocrite.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Also, Blizzard just had The a round of Grand Tournaments for their World of Warcraft digital card game. The winner is from HK and proclaimed support for the protests. The footage for the match has been scrubbed from the servers, the winner had his cash prize taken away and banned for a year and the casters that were interviewing him were both fired.

Wait did Blizzard do that to him, or China.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Milo and POTUS posted:

I assume Blizzard Taiwan is just based out of Taiwan, not actively run by the Taiwanese? I'm having a hard time understanding why the ROC would seemingly defer to the mainland government on this...

Money.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
A clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McBURQubJGA

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Kind of shocked Jason was killed. He's been around since season 1. Sure he never really had any major roles, but he was named and he's been around.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

I like the map of Waterdeep.

Also clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnCZtaNb75s

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Nov 13, 2019

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Yardbomb posted:

None of it's wrong, there's a lot of dumbasses who literally do think trans people are all just ill-intentioned infiltrators, the US is full of them more than ever.

And again, I just really don't think Matt and Trey deserve the benefit of the doubt for going back to try and stab at trans people again, when they already had this whole shtick when Garrison transitioned.

You know, where the segment tries to portray gender reassignment as an unnatural grossout thing with bloody clips of surgery, when it's a life saving operation for a lot of people.

You don't think they might have changed their minds on things.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

CBJSprague24 posted:

Tegridy Farms 2020 Special. :suicide:

I've never seen a YT video which was 30 seconds long and had a 20 second "CLICK HERE FOR MORE CRAP!" outro.

I have many many times

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It was funny.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Breadallelogram posted:

oh yeah, that was the first time Mephesto spoke in like 10 years, right?

He was in the last game.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

JazzFlight posted:

I really feel like the show needs to end and that news is the exact opposite.
Do Trey and Matt even want to work on this anymore? As a viewer, it's felt like they've been treating it like an annoying obligation these past few seasons.

Given that deal I think they want to work on it more.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Classic Simpsons is infinitely better than the best American Dad and early American Dad has aged pretty poorly.

American Dad is the same premise, over and over. Roger creates a new persona for a scheme to help the family. But wait! Roger is actually screwing the family over for his own personal gain! In the end he ends up in trouble but the family saves him anyway because family or something. Repeat for 75% of all episodes and handwave it by acknowledging it with meta references.

This actually very rarely happens. The majority of his personas are for selfish or reasons entirely unrelated to the family and they know that. Most of the time the family just decides to do some weird thing.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Aug 7, 2021

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

punk rebel ecks posted:

- It was really sad how Cartman ended up homeless and crazy at the end. I actually grew to like Rabi Cartman and wished that he returned at the end. He just wanted to save his family. :(

I think this is the first time, I have ever actually felt bad for Cartman. His life was consigned to misery because he did the right thing.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Watched the finale and I liked it. Only thing I didn't really get was the Japanese woman eating something. I have no idea what it's referring to so was just confused that it kept happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ17UsZ0DEQ&ab_channel=stadlerclipmaven

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Waltzing Along posted:

I saw a video about the whole Komy thing the other day. It reminded me of this song and I felt bad because it was SP piling on a guy who had a mental breakdown when he was only trying to help kids in another country. Also, he didn't jack it in san diego. He just stripped and walked around talking to himself and clapping.

Well they did not name anyone, they just thought someone stripped and started jacking it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Nottherealaborn posted:

Episode had a few good laughs, but as always their social commentary is nonsense. And Wendy’s speech about ‘sometimes just admitting you were wrong is the best thing to do’ is said without an ounce of irony from Trey and Matt.

They have admitted they were wrong before.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Liberals do suck though. They just suck less than the conservatives.

The Simpsons was still fairly accurate about it years ago.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Timby posted:

I didn't really notice Stan's voice, but holy poo poo, what the hell with Mackey.

I think that Mackey voice was just because he was sad then.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Small White Dragon posted:

Apparently the Finale is about St. Patrick's Day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V6xwNkPm6Y

Would it be the Finale it's only episode 6.

Edit: Oh apparently the season will be 6 episodes maybe with more after a break.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

empty baggie posted:

I thought it was pretty decent and a good follow up to season 25.

Definitely one of the more bleaker SP endings.

I assume it will be followed up on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I think it's a reference to them buying Casa Bonita.