Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Mickey is always a great guest star

OH poo poo

Zero One fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Was it maybe a subtle joke that Mickey can't speak Chinese?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
The spice...

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
A good episode because it went back to basics and had the kids doing kid stuff (even if that kid stuff is insane its still real kid stuff now). Plus Randy being crazy is always fun.

Sir Lemming posted:

Yeah I didn't really get that either. It seemed to have something to do with the moustaches?

I think it was just a joke on people flip flopping on doing things to stop Covid. The other guy was Craig's dad who refused to wear a mask at all earlier.

Zero One fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Oct 1, 2020

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

edit: wait, the switch to TBS happened in 2014? drat, Ok, I guess there's a lot I haven't seen. If it actually got better after the switch then I guess I'll give it another shot at some point.

Look at this person who doesn’t know about Nighthawks Hideaway. Shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

quote:

Who, due to some savvy deal-making back in the very early days of the internet, get fully half of whatever streaming revenue the series picks up, an arrangement that has made both men billionaires.

Remember when they made that episode mocking the writer's strike and payment for internet content?