Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler

esquelito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Incredible, maybe we should all venture into the depth to find a cure! You certainly did, Lobster is a cure ingredient and has weakened the plague. The formerly infected word "Salt" is now free of use again with nothing to replace it. This reduces the number of infected words back to 6, also a new cure word has been released into the world.

You're the third researcher to end up on the list of glory! Also I'm glad the lobster is safe and sound, because he's a professor.

death sext

lol suck it plague

Peanut Butler

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A BORDER WAR INTO THE SLOT. IT’S BLEEDING KANSAS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, JOHN BROWN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME SLAVER BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE UNITED STATES' MOST DANGEROUS ANTEBELLUM CONFLICT. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE PROTOCONFEDERATE BUSHWHACRKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE BATTLE CRIES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

nut

death sext posted:

lol suck it plague

Heather Papps

hello friend

WOLFCREW FOREVER YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

death sext

I don't mean to alarm everyone but it appears the plague, weakened by my heroic strike and alluring manner, has desperately summoned a crew of wolves.

I'm shouting lobster at them but it isn't working!!!!!

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

I don't mean to alarm everyone but it appears the plague, weakened by my heroic strike and alluring manner, has desperately summoned a crew of wolves.

I'm shouting lobster at them but it isn't working!!!!!

Gyrate your hips in a show of alluring sexuality!

Peanut Butler

plague wolves are allergic to great deals so take shelter in a Kmart

death sext

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Gyrate your hips in a show of alluring sexuality!

if I'm posting I'm gyrating

I want that on my grave when the plague wolves eat my face

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

if I'm posting I'm gyrating

I want that on my grave when the plague wolves eat my face

He died as he lived: gyrating.

Escape From Noise

Hey man, I got you covered! Got these peanuts straight from the source. Grown in the finest Virginia loam. Brined in Sea salt and hand roasted. Just smell that!

ChubbyChecker

moist dingleberries

nut

i've been asked by the WHO (the band not the organization) to talk a little about plagues because they told me the real plague is christian mom's fear of true rock setting your heart free and also childrens fear of baba o'riley or w/e because if you hear the name you think wow that sounds like a russian folktale witch who is coming from me not hey that's a lickin tune to blast while i've got the top down on the pt cruiser on my way to pick up my nephew peter from soccer practice

i digress plagues as a "medical" "disease" are a social construct used my big doctor to big scare you its a divisive tactic carried out by the government because they think the word plague is funny and try to normalize it i've read some papers on wikipedia and the origin of plague is some poet who wanted more rhymes for flag to make it easier to write national anthems anyways i think there for i am god bless and good morning vietnam

ChubbyChecker

big ole tiddies

ChubbyChecker

wait this isn't google

Escape From Noise

ChubbyChecker posted:

wait this isn't google

Did you mean: tig ol bitties?

death sext

As usual we'll all be saved by the tiddies

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

As usual we'll all be saved by the tiddies

Tiddies. Tiddies will tear us apart. Again.

Goons Are Gifts

Also, butts. Let me make that clear. Butts.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Also, butts. Let me make that clear. Butts.

Clear butts? How will we see them?

death sext

You don't need to see them to believe them that's called faith

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

You don't need to see them to believe them that's called faith

Magical Sky Booty Daddy.:rolleyes:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

AWOOOOOOOOO!

Escape From Noise

It's wolfs blood
It's pumping like it's loving in my veins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsW7FOnRfZA

Peanut Butler

Yeah. You know, whatever. Get off my back. But, uh, we're lookin' for some, uh, machine here that can publish, uh, Golf Wolf magazine on a quarterly basis.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think i am a werewolf now doc! AWOOOOOOO

Escape From Noise

To protect ourselves from the spread of Werewolves (and the Werewolf Wizard Detectives that will surely follow) I set about scouring the ancient text of "Werewolves of London" and have discovered the following:

-They love beef chow mein, which they order in large quantities.
-They are enchanted/enraged by kitchen doors.
-Mutilate old ladies for sport.
-Fond of ripping out lungs (taking your breath away).
-Keep a tailor on retainer
-Enjoy Trader Vics' pina coladas.

Hopefully we can use this information to our advantage.

death sext

I say we prop up a cardboard box and stick an old lady under it as bait. We'll trap the werewolf queen and get her to tell us where the hive is

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

I say we prop up a cardboard box and stick an old lady under it as bait. We'll trap the werewolf queen and get her to tell us where the hive is

Stake out all of the tailors in the area!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
It's simple really. We stand on the street corner and mock anyone wearing a frock coat. They get aggressive? Bada-bing Bada-boom, werewolf found!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

It's simple really. We stand on the street corner and mock anyone wearing a frock coat. They get aggressive? Bada-bing Bada-boom, werewolf found!

Sedate them with a tiki drink and haul them to the zoo!

sb hermit

death sext posted:

it would be ironic if the old lady was the werewolf queen

sb hermit

Here's that rocking chair that I wanted you to try out gramgrams

do you like the canopy? I know, it looks like a cardboard box, but that's the new architectural style!

Full moon is gonna come out soon. I'll bring you your tea. ... uh, what large teeth you have, I don't think I inherited those...

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Help me

ChubbyChecker

i've solved the case: it's alpaca!

ChubbyChecker

rat
llama
hammock kitty

Peanut Butler

...tell me whatcha need [distorted] ya know. I'm... hook ya up.

Escape From Noise

Plz donate to my Kickstarter to help me buy a copy of The Plague by Albert Camus (English translation, I don't know French) so we can mine it for useful information!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

discover
enrage

Now, look at this! An infection and a cure in one post, incredible!
Both effects cancel each other out and the immediate cure saves you from infection, however, the plague reacts quite violently to this wild mixture, resulting in words on the infection list being swapped, which I tried to counter by also swapping out two new cure words.

Keep going, it will not be too much longer before I finally found a permanent cure and the flu season will be over!