Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

byob: the capybara is a soup, and the ocean is its bread bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ladies and gentiles, monkeys and reptiles-
I come before you to stand behind you
And tell you something I know nothing about!
Admission is free, you pay at the door; there's so many seats you sit on the floor!

One bright day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight,
They chose the Devil for their referee,
One was blind, the other couldn't see.

Back to back they faced each other,
They both drew swords and shot each other!
A deaf policeman heard the noise
He got up and shot those two dead boys

If you don't believe this story is true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

Okay. I'm just spit balling here, but hear me out. What if we eat those who haven't been infected, thus consuming their immunity?

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Okay. I'm just spit balling here, but hear me out. What if we eat those who haven't been infected, thus consuming their immunity?

help

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I mean I could just NIBBLE on you a bit. I wouldn't have to KILL and eat you! Just maybe a finger or something like that.

Goons Are Gifts

I mean I wouldn't judge anyone's life choices but please do not eat each other in search for a cure, because posting is generally an easier way to go

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

I mean I wouldn't judge anyone's life choices but please do not eat each other in search for a cure, because posting is generally an easier way to go

I mean...I could multitask. I was just going to cut off a little chunk but if everyone is going to insist on being a bunch of selfish babies, then fine! I'll just snack on something else.

ChubbyChecker

actually... we should eat the op! :twisted:

Escape From Noise

ChubbyChecker posted:

actually... we should eat the op! :twisted:

No mods! No masters!

Goons Are Gifts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's zombies!!

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's zombies!!

But zombies crave brains.

ChubbyChecker

But zombies crave brains.

drat!

nut

i ask myself what is a disease when we break it down to its component parts we see that it is a compound word comprised of the base "dis" (to friggin own on the internet) and "ease" (like easy almost). easy owning that's a disease is i rest my case and plea not guilty

ChubbyChecker

smoke weed

death sext

Do we have to do it every day? I don't think I have enough. I didn't hoard essentials to get through the disease apocalypse I am bad at planning ahead.

nut

now i ask to u, kind people of disease court, what is an sickness again we turn to latin etymology where we found, aha, another compound word, sick (when u get a cold) and ness (the guy from smash bros) doesn't sound so bad does it ur honours where was i going with this

ChubbyChecker

death sext posted:

Do we have to do it every day? I don't think I have enough. I didn't hoard essentials to get through the disease apocalypse I am bad at planning ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q902VjmzUg

Goons Are Gifts

Alright I just found out that videos and pictures are always safe to post, so maybe we should start posting pictures of like, cute pets maybe??

Goons Are Gifts

Also just checked, the word butt is safe to post just throwing it out here

Escape From Noise

death sext

This feels like a trap but I never pass up the opportunity to write the word butt

Send me to plague jail, boys, I've got butts on the brain and I'm letting the whole world know it

Goons Are Gifts

The day someone goes to jail for butts is the day the world ends

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Goons Are Great posted:

The day someone goes to jail for butts is the day the world ends

You can go to jail for mooning people the world has already ended GAG!!

But since we are BYOB we procrastinated and won't delete the forums until tomorrow

MockingQuantum

smonk wood, smonk wood with great, explosive justice

only through this civilizing might we reach new enlightenment

thank you luvcow for the sig

Peanut Butler

thank you doctor gag but all i can think is how many posts this is gonna cost me, how i am going to deal with all this posting debt

Goons Are Gifts

You can pay the posting debt only with posting posts, which incurs a debt that needs to be paid by posts

MockingQuantum

hullabaloo

ineptitude

forthwith

synecdoche

fungible

autonomous

poo

verisimilitude

horticulture

MockingQuantum

just over here barfin up some straight classy words like some kind of booksmith, don't mind me, just trying to keep it light and carefree in our glorious plaguestate

MockingQuantum

does the plague have any cool side effects, a la cool crimes? Will it commit bodycrimes on my lymphatic system? Do I get to select a side effect from a skill tree? Or a skill rhododendron?

death sext

MockingQuantum posted:

does the plague have any cool side effects, a la cool crimes? Will it commit bodycrimes on my lymphatic system? Do I get to select a side effect from a skill tree? Or a skill rhododendron?

PLAGUE LEVEL UP
Remaining skill points: 1

[ ] mucus blast
[ ] mucus blast (green)
[ ] chapped nostril flakes
[ ] sneeze ray
[ ] contagious diarrhea
[ ] necromancer's shart
[ ] holy halitosis
[ ] big cough
[ ] vomit tornado
[ ] vomit tomato
[ ] fireball

nut

ive got some new data from the lab we're taking a preventative approach to the disease through a strategy focused on heard immunity, where we talk loudly around the corner from the disease saying stuff like, "oh i heard u were immune! me too!" so it doesn't even try us

death sext

I don't know I'm worried that would make the plague try harder to prove it's cool and can hang. What about acting really desperate to get the plague? Maybe it would get weirded out and leave.

ChubbyChecker

beans

Escape From Noise

The musical fruit.

sb hermit

hey plague, I heard you were a little contagious so I came to see for myself and hot drat

can I sit here? whatcha doin, eating lunch? I got a tuna fish sandwich because I thought you got one too but it looks like you went with a tuna melt, those things sound all the same

what? that's not a tuna melt, but a grilled cheese? would you like half of my sandwich and split my fries? try them, they're the extra garlic on the hidden menu in the cafeteria. it's pretty good

I see you have an anime pin on your bag. Oh, you don't know where it's from? It's the villain from madoka, let me tell you all about the series...

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Sep 26, 2019

sb hermit

hey plague, did you know that your android phone runs linux? let me tell you all about linux and how android linux differs from desktop linux aka gnu linux

what, it's actually an iphone xr but with ironic htc badging? did you know that iphones use the mach kernel, derived from os x, which itself is derived from NeXT unix? it all started in 1997, when Apple purchased NeXT and Steve Jobs was CEO...

Goons Are Gifts

The plague has successfully been put in a very uncomfortable position here

Goons Are Gifts

Y'all have to post more, we still have a long way to go (and certs to win)

Escape From Noise

Don't be sad. U delicious man you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

The sea of words is vast and I'm wading out as far as I can go. I got my water shoes and my sun hat on. Let's see what my word net caught:

Return
Envelope
Conference
Pop
Simple
Leaf
Loaf
Glass
Liaison
Butthole
A lobster (I immediately released him with an apology)

I hope the wordmonger will find something valuable here or my family will go hungry.