Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

SelenicMartian posted:

Too Human is a game planned, produced, and designed by a collective of fuckwits...

After just the first episode you have me convinced.

The only thing I'd ever seen of this game was the Unskippable episode from years ago. I didn't expect the gameplay to have more inane dialogue than the cutscene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Ok, I found one part of this game I like. It's the rambling old guy in the cutscene in the feasting hall that everyone talks over.

Everything else about this game is loving terrible.

I'm sure I just missed it, but what were you reading during the video?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Oh poo poo, the Strike Fighters 2 LP is bleeding through from the true reality!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

AltaBrown posted:

Yeah, tenuous at best, but I literally fall asleep thinking about poo poo like this.

You must have odd dreams

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
So the pressure is going to crush Baldur, but not the sub? How does that work?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Bless you for speeding this up.

I also enjoyed this exchange:
:sweatdrop: "Unidentified enemy unit spotted!"
:downs: "Assume it's hostile"

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
That was the twist? The thing that was telegraphed hours ago? I'm genuinely disappointed. I was expecting something way crazier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Zubersquid posted:

Found an interesting article about the developer of this game. Kind of explains how we go this mess.
https://kotaku.com/what-went-wrong-with-silicon-knights-x-men-destiny-5955223

Well that sent me down a bit of a rabbit hole in reading about game development chaos.