Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

How am I only halfway through anime londo ughhhhhh.

Game is good and fun though, it feels less intense than a Souls game but I like the cartoony aesthetic and the little story bits you get from finding the blood codes.

Is there a reason NOT to just continue upgrading my lost bayonet all the way to the end because I've found a few others but I don't really like any of them as much? Also I guess I'm not supposed to be using this heavy coat as a ranger but it looks rad and that's really the point here. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I unlocked the 'enemies drop more loot' gift early and have been running that in a passive slot so I've actually got way more Queen Steel than I can spend thanks to getting very lost in the spiral towers section and having to kill everything multiple times... :ohdear:

Finally finished cathedral zone / memory zone but i think i missed the gun there so I should probably backtrack for it. In the snow zone now and wow you guys weren't kidding about those Yeti dudes being crazy powerful.

The rifle shots scaling with willpower is something I would never have guessed in a million years, that is some un-intuitive poo poo. :psyduck:

Also I found a light coat in cathedral with the Ivy type and I feel like vampire naruto jesus. Life is good. And fashionable.