Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
there's no style or genre of game that can't be improved by shooting it full of anime and that goes for Dark Souls, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
just got back into this and my only goal is to take selfies with all the anime vampires who put out calls for help. sometimes risking our deaths to do so.

like 80 percent of them is just people who need someone to navigate them through Anime Londo though.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
when you get too high a level to raise your gift proficiency, get online and answer some calls. The level adjustment puts you back in range again

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
The models aren't from God Eater but 2/3 of their movelists are. Empress of Ice is original entirely as far as I can tell.

Of course in GE the protagonists can jump 20 feet in any given direction and block attacks with no damage and the CV Revenants, uh, can't do that