Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Steam currently has a half-off sale on Code Vein, including the DLC. It wasn't worth $25 but maaaybe it'll be worth $12? I mean I have 200+ hours in this game so why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Thumbtacks posted:

Did they ever release DLC? I might pick this back up again.
They did, it's decent enough but isn't worth paying full price for. It consists of three oversized Depths maps, each of which has some more blood codes and a unique boss at the end. (Scuttlebutt says that the models were taken from the God Eater games.) There are some additional rewards for fighting each boss under certain conditions or in distinct ways. Getting all of them is an incredibly tall order, but the vast majority are just cosmetics and/or bragging rights. If you're just after the mechanical rewards, those are more straightforward and less tedious. And if you complete each of them there is a small connection to the main plot.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

How do the God Eater games hold up? I imagine they're more into anime as an aesthetic but that's peanuts compared to NamBan's own Tales series.