Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
This game has been delayed so often there's no way it can be good, but the character creation is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I'm absolutely going to try it, but generally delayed games don't have a great track record.

Delays generally mean there's issues with direction and management after all.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

pmchem posted:

witcher 3 was delayed multiple times

Case in point.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Turtlicious posted:

This game is male gaze the video game. TnA are everywhere.

Sold.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Floor is lava posted:

Coop seems to be working perfectly and the character creator is kind nuts:

What am I looking at here, because I don't know which of the two possibilities would be better.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Yakumo is a poo poo and I do not like him.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Game is good so far but drat yakumo referring to io and mia as sheep was both offputting and kind of dumb considering I'm playing as, you know, a woman.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Empress Brosephine posted:

Does anything from the demo transfer over

You can transfer your character's appearance, but no gameplay related things.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Schubalts posted:

I just hit this scene, and he meant sheep as in he is a shepherd, and his friends are his flock that he has to protect. He was saying he has three new friends to watch over (the player, Io, and Mia). He wasn't calling them sheep because they're women.

Maybe, but it's a really unfortunate look, considering I didn't like him already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I heard all the DLC for this game was pretty bad compared to the main game. What do people here think (and preferably why they think it's bad/not bad)?