Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Just in case, (code acquiring question) if I get the "human" code, am I able to get the queen code on ng+, or does it have to be the other way around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Infinity Gaia posted:

You can do them in either order, just don't interact with the statue in NG+.

Edit: Also Final Journey is actually a ludicrously good gift for living dangerously. Like, yeah, you'll die as soon as the buff runs out, but goddamn is the buff insanely powerful. Give it a try if you've been avoiding it due to the description, everyone!
Ah, thank you.

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

The fact that you only get companion rep for killing bosses is messed up. You can spend 20 minutes helping somebody clear a level, almost kill their boss and then they don't res you and you miss out. If you got a co-op boss kill every 10 minutes it would still take 67 hours to max it out. Won't somebody think of the trophy fiends?

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Thanks that sounds like a good tip. I also kept getting summoned into some magnitude of new game plus where I get scaled to like 5000 up and my potions do practically nothing. I should have kept up with the curve.

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

I'm still not too far, but I've witnessed zweihander users blocking stuff I took to be unblockable. Instead of getting guard crushed you just eat it so its hard to tell sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Also I know it's supposed to be a style thing I guess but all the icons look like placeholder art and it bugs me.

Not a huge deal but same. I noticed a lot of the items have kind of dark soulsey descriptions, meanwhile being a line art lightning bolt or a nested square.