Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Hell, I'd plow the poo poo out of an alien, bring it right down to poundtown!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Is sexy alien anime considered furry or... ??

This is information I need.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Aliens land and disembark from their craft. It's covered around the world on live television. It's the single greatest moment, the single most important event in human history since we figured out how fire works. Not only are we not alone in the universe, but they're intelligent, they're here, and they're not hostile. If first contact goes well we can expect titanic leaps in technology in the very near future and the all but guaranteed survival of the human race.

Goons sitting at home watching this momentous occasion: "so thicc"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’d gently caress a flying jellyfish

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Space. The Anal Frontier

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Relayer posted:

Is sexy alien anime considered furry or... ??

This is information I need.

No, you're in the clear.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What if the aliens are all 10,000 year old dragons but manifest in the form of 12 year old Japanese schoolgirls

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Space. The Anal Frontier

You got that right!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
if an alien extracts your cum (for science) by using some kind of proboscis around your dick and jacking you off to completion, but in a nonsexual, purely utilitarian way, does that could as getting laid?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Smythe posted:

if an alien extracts your cum (for science) by using some kind of proboscis around your dick and jacking you off to completion, but in a nonsexual, purely utilitarian way, does that could as getting laid?

This hypothetical sounds like something that actually happened to you. Congrats on getting laid, friend.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My sole opportunity of being properly romanced is by an alien, its been confirmed. I'd take my ufo sweety over an earth jerk any day!

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Vietnamwees posted:

Hell, I'd plow the poo poo out of an alien, bring it right down to poundtown!

Unlikely. This sounds like earth male talk. They know that and they're staying away.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Star Control 1/2 is how I imagine aliens will look

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

bird with big dick posted:

What if the aliens are all 10,000 year old dragons but manifest in the form of 12 year old Japanese schoolgirls

Idk if this loophole holds up, chief.

*watches more Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

only if they are taking ME to plowtown i dont want to do more work than i have too

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

I saw Fire in the Sky. Those aliens were scary.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Hold on to your butts

haha, I thought that was from independence day but then I remembered it is obviously jurassic park but whatever.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I will gently caress the aliens when they come to earth. Male/Female, genitals/cloaca, I don't give a gently caress. One way or another... I'm gonna gently caress an alien.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Julius CSAR posted:

I will gently caress the aliens when they come to earth. Male/Female, genitals/cloaca, I don't give a gently caress. One way or another... I'm gonna gently caress an alien.

That's the kinda spirit the galactic federation needs. Welcome aboard solider.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
o7 commander!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Smythe posted:

Holy moly how were your crystal levels after?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
Tom Delonge will gently caress an alien in 2020.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
"Delonge" pretty much means cock right? If not it should.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Man, I haven't gotten any strange for a while.

I'd probably keep it that way if Space Hookers from the Crabs Nebula showed up on my door, though.

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
Can we get mods to start probing us? For science obviously..

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Gath posted:

Can we get mods to start probing us? For science obviously..

you may, but only if you post an avatar-sized picture of the alien doing the probing.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Relayer posted:

Hold on to your butts

haha, I thought that was from independence day but then I remembered it is obviously jurassic park but whatever.

They never said the line hold onto your butts in Independence Day but I think it was fairly heavily implied that they were indeed holding onto their butts

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Smythe posted:

Everyone knows that aliens extract cum by electrocuting your prostate with an anal probe :colbert:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

bird with big dick posted:

Everyone knows that aliens extract cum by electrocuting your prostate with an anal probe :colbert:

AWESOME

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
sex_alien_dance(girl)skirt.mp4

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
What if the aliens are like silicon-based and don't have sex can we at least charge their crystal?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Smythe posted:

you may, but only if you post an avatar-sized picture of the alien doing the probing.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
All_the_way_through.png

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

I'd get my freak on with one that looks like Mulder and Scully. No homo if it's alien.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
more like Tongue Delonge Dick

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I’m open to a great deal in terms of sextraterrestrial exploration, but the less human-like they are the more I’d want to get to know them as a species and culture before I took the metaphorical plunge. just :laffo: :lol: if my accidentally jostling Ecfgkk’hh’k’tp in its sensitive ovipositor during the pre-gently caress ceremony becomes the unacceptable insult that gets our planet scoured of life by the Galactic Federation

now, more humanoid folks like Time Lords? poo poo yeah it barely needs saying, I’m down for practically anything with a good-lookin fun-lovin’ Time Lord, use ur time machine to look me up

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
If some scientist told me they needed me for some sort of xenobiological research and that they wanted me to plow an alien for a few thousand bucks I'd probably do it.

Need a few weeks to come up with the cash but it'd be worth I reckon.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Willfrey posted:

Yo, they are storming Area 51, you can hide out and relax my place, Area 69

Eyy!

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Necros posted:

I saw Fire in the Sky. Those aliens were scary.

This is a great movie. You have wonderful taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Aliens land and disembark from their craft. It's covered around the world on live television. It's the single greatest moment, the single most important event in human history since we figured out how fire works. Not only are we not alone in the universe, but they're intelligent, they're here, and they're not hostile. If first contact goes well we can expect titanic leaps in technology in the very near future and the all but guaranteed survival of the human race.

Goons sitting at home watching this momentous occasion: "so thicc"
getting a good spank in is the only believable part of that tho