Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will you fill time between seasons?
This poll is closed.
Attend WWE's Spring Training Camps... in Fall? 7 6.93%
Take the massive 7 day gap to learn a new language 12 11.88%
Sit in a dark, empty room unblinking, waiting for the interminable 7 days to be over 36 35.64%
Get a gym membership and then never go 24 23.76%
Finally take the chance to binge-watch this entire season and get caught up 22 21.78%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Someone is going to get slammed into the floor and there will be a huge fake digital crack in the screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
imagine spending all that money on a new set and having Kevin Dunn make it look like total poo poo on television every week

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

is pepsi ok posted:

Over the past 5 years literally the only idea they've come up with for set designs is "more screens"

Try 17 years

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

is pepsi ok posted:

Over the past 5 years literally the only idea they've come up with for set designs is "more screens"

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

is pepsi ok posted:

As a media professional that makes content for poo poo like this, I'm all for it I guess. Television is dying, lets replace it with live events that just need poo poo on LED screens to make it seem like a big deal.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Dimebags Brain posted:

People arguing Yenn v. Tries but Im sitting here a lone Shani stan.

shani was also cool, yen just showed up in game 3 and was mean all the time so i didnt like her so i dumped her rear end and felt good about it

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I hope the Smackdown fist is made out of LEDs

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

DeepDickPizza posted:

It will be ten minutes into a decent but unspectacular match and the lights will go out. The Fiend will then appear and beat up Rey while Seth pisses himself in the corner. Seth will pin The Fiend clean on Sunday after oh, let's say two curb stomps to prove how strong The Fiend is in defeat that one couldn't keep him down. The Fiend will then start a feud with The Miz or something.

i think seth will hit the fiend with 5 curb stomps before he gets the pin, but 2 of them will have been in earlier sequences, it won't be 5 in a row, just 3 in a row.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Just occurred to me, if FOX is showing Smackdown then why is the Raw Women's champion doing 99% of the promotional stuff?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/1178767011578437632?s=20

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Blaise330 posted:

Just occurred to me, if FOX is showing Smackdown then why is the Raw Women's champion doing 99% of the promotional stuff?

It's almost like the whole brand split stuff is bullshit, but that can't be the case, now can it?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i guess 205 live is gonna keep going on fridays after smackdown now

for all 2 of you that care and watch it

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

boxcarhobo posted:

i guess 205 live is gonna keep going on fridays after smackdown now

for all 2 of you that care and watch it

Jack Gallagher still employed baby!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Blaise330 posted:

Because don't be shocked if Becky loses the title on Sunday and she gets moved over to SDL as a result.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
This segment with Hogan, The Rock, CM Punk & Baron Corbin is gonna be fire

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Hopefully Rowan gets revenge for WM32

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

TheKingslayer posted:

Man, I guess my experience in the south was different. You could like all those things and not be a piece of poo poo.

As a person from the south who has family members who are super country, we aint all assholes. A lot of us to be sure but not all of us.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
So tonights season premiere of raw is gonna end with tony hawk hitting a 1080 on the set right? Or is that being saved for smackdown friday night

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what was the last good the rock appeareance? when he saved eugene? his feud with evolution?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

DoctorGonzo posted:

what was the last good the rock appeareance? when he saved eugene? his feud with evolution?

When he raised Roman's arm

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

DoctorGonzo posted:

the time he stopped in the middle of his boring scripted promo to go talk with some cosplayers in the front row. bonus points for asking one of them what his name was and then hitting him with the IT DOESN'T MATTER

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is pepsi ok posted:

the time he stopped in the middle of his boring scripted promo to go talk with some cosplayers in the front row. bonus points for asking one of them what his name was and then hitting him with the IT DOESN'T MATTER

then they were kicked out

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

That time he rang CM Punk

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW2oD5oYZ9I

pchew

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Blaise330 posted:

Because the Smackdown one is a stupid virgin loser who never even kissed a boy.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

The one with the flamethrower because I was so hosed up I thought I imagined it and people had to show me the video before I believed them.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Folks, I'm getting pretty jazzed up for this week of wrestling. Tonight's a whatever, but Wednesday and Friday should both be amazing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Remember when Mojo Rawley was doing all those weird vignettes?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Big Huski Boi posted:

Yes, now hes a major star on the catering brand.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Big Huski Boi posted:

Wasn't he looking in a broken mirror and then painting his face like Luna Vachon?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Big Huski Boi posted:

Yeah then he signed again and entered the Kevin Owens Zone

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i think facepainted mojo got like one jobber squash on raw before going back to main event

clearly vignette time well spent

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Can someone post a gif of the new Raw set in action after the show because I can't bring myself to watch it

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually

is this the start of moving back to videos instead of words on a screen...this is a bit more animated than im used to seeing

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

First time I saw that photo of the new set I thought it was a joke because it doesn't look much different from the old set.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I never listened closely enough to realize that was HHH doing the "one and only" at the start.

What a dork.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBEawXvd-0c

Here's the new RAW set in action.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Ganso Bomb posted:

I never listened closely enough to realize that was HHH doing the "one and only" at the start.

What a dork.

He's also doing the "pew pew pew" noises, the man's a modern day Michael Winslow

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

why would you not put the entrance either on the middle or on the extreme edge, it looks so bad there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that looks like poo poo and now i dont have to watch it, thanks wwe social media team!