Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

An 8th grade girl would tell us about sleeping with her boyfriend, Bob, who had to be in his 20s. She also got in trouble for blowing up a condom in class like a balloon. We thought she was a troublemaker, not someone in an incredibly messed up situation, which was obviously the case.

There was another kid who turned 16 in 7th grade and legally dropped out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Thinking about it, in 8th grade I knew a girl that had a 20 something year old boyfriend. He was a scraggly red-head fucker who looked like he cut his hair with a broken bottle. He would get his friend to drive him down to our school to pick her up and they would sleep in his mother's living room. When he'd come to visit her we'd make fun of him 'cause he stunk, or at least that's how he looked. Looking back it's odd that we didn't make fun of him for being so much older but I suppose it's because that kind of thing, while rare, was not unheard of. In fact the cases where that happened, the guy was able to get them weed or booze and didn't look like a wreck and drove a car so to us it seemed cool. Weird.

Also, in junior high, any teacher that showed any kind of weakness would get bullied by the students via pranks like condoms on door handles and potatoes in tailpipes until they quit or had a mental break. In my 3 years in JH I think I saw (or heard of) 4 teachers succumb to stress and quit or freak the gently caress out in class.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Actually, another thing that popped into my mind is from grade 9. I went to a different school for this grade and started hanging out with 2 other boys who were both into Black Sabbath and playing guitar and stuff. Looking back on it we were a bit weird but not bad kids, we just liked to pretend that we were satanists or punks or whatever and goof around. Well the Administration really didn't like us at all (they were probably very Christian) and tried to get people to not hang out with us. When we got in trouble for some stupid thing we did we were suspended for a couple of days and the Principal went to each of our homeroom classes and very sternly told the other kids to not hang out with us and that we were a bad influence.

After that we were actually somewhat more well regarded by the other students. lol. Oh and since I goofed off so much that year and skipped so many classes I didn't have a passing grade for any of my core subjects so the Principal doctored the grades so that I wouldn't be back the next year. I learned that from my art teacher.