Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Action-Bastard posted:

I'm imagining every serious documentary, every violent dark piece if media, portrayed in whatever style of anime possible... and I cannot stop laughing.

Shoahcon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Twitter replaces society/reality. You can never log off.

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

Millennials are ruining the personal hell industry. Why do they spend their disposable income on cell phones and twitters instead of a custom tailored nightmarish existence? I guess the generic hellscape we all exist in is enough for them

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Personal hells are overrated. Why not just be slapped into a padded room with light that's so bright you can't sleep and nothing else besides you in it and call it a day? I betcha most people would suffer just as much there as in these crazy artisan hells if you could stop people from daydreaming their way outta the room too.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
a never-ending series of showing up on the last day of a class that was very important to me but I somehow forgot about and didn't attend at all for an entire semester and now i have to take the test

also theres jelly on my face and hands and i can't loving seem to get it off grape jelly

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Personal hells are overrated. Why not just be slapped into a padded room with light that's so bright you can't sleep and nothing else besides you in it and call it a day? I betcha most people would suffer just as much there as in these crazy artisan hells if you could stop people from daydreaming their way outta the room too.

You won't make it far in the eternal damnation industry with that attitude. This business is all about creating and maintaining maximum suffering. We have the time and resources to do better than mass produced torture. Every soul deserves our time and attention. Consider: just last week a man died after being a little too indulgent with his masochistic pyrophilia. What would have happened if I had just tossed him into the river of fire? He would have spent eternity experiencing the very sexual ecstasy that sent him here rather than being infinitely punished for it without end or chance of redemption. It's about treating each and every soul with the care they deserve. They are people, not numbers in our spreadsheet.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sounds like hell alright.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

spatial trait posted:

Millennials are ruining the personal hell industry. Why do they spend their disposable income on cell phones and twitters instead of a custom tailored nightmarish existence? I guess the generic hellscape we all exist in is enough for them

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's my personal hell in which I roast in my shell.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait a minute. This isn't hell?

I've been living in this kind of solipsistic reality wherein i figured I had died a long time ago and went to hell and just forgot/didn't realize when it happened.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Definitely gun

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
i'm in a movie theater and the film is my life as seen through my eyes. the seats are all full of people who don't like me, telling me exactly what they think about every single decision i have ever made

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a gay lion named Tangiers posted:

i'm in a movie theater and the film is my life as seen through my eyes. the seats are all full of people who don't like me, telling me exactly what they think about every single decision i have ever made

“Hahaha yeah yeah no guys it’s just a 3 hour blooper real, no other content”

*shits pants*

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

a gay lion named Tangiers posted:

In preparation for the possibility of this hell I spend at least one hour each day staring into a mirror reflection of my own gaped butthole. As the movie director I'm not stuck in the theatre with them, they are stuck in there with me.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

“Hahaha yeah yeah no guys it’s just a 3 hour blooper real, no other content”

*shits pants*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

they have that one beer garden where they'll give you alcohol poisoning on your birthday

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Troy, New York

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Port Jervis, NY