Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

Uhhh because they're in heaven??? What would a giant deadly fire squid be doing in any reasonable version of heaven

They've already done the Chaos scenario with a giant mascot and rampaging golf balls, not to mention the Derek dying thing. Weird poo poo happening is already the norm for this instance of the Good Place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I feel like they would want the last scene to be an Eleanor/Chidi moment. Maybe there's some plot contrivance that would have them lose their memories, but they're like "We'll find each other again. We always do."

Fade to black

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
VINCE GILLIGAN

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I was not aware that Short Form Series category existed. It's specific enough that I can't imagine its super competitive, and the Selection was just okay. Better Call Saul's probably taking that one.

Imagine if QuiBi can't even win at the category they based their business model on.