Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Missed opportunity not having Eleanor suggest Chidi summon What We Owe to Each Other but that's probably too obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Watching all of Forever between last week's episode and the finale might have been a mistake. Different beasts and all that, but Maya Rudolph is compelling as gently caress as June, and seeing her as The Judge again afterwards felt, for lack of a better word, kind of blasphemous.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

The Lord Bude posted:

That was a good show, and I'm sad it didn't get a second season at least.

I don't know if it needs one. Came to similar conclusions about immortality as The Good Place, without the controversy of The Door, in a sixth or seventh of the time.