Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

flatluigi posted:

bet your bottom dollar

Bet your butter dollop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I think one of the previous posters had it right when they said Glenn may be the key to the experiment. I think they might not be able to improve ALL the humans, especially Brent, but I think the Judge would see that they made a freakin' demon GOOD and that's not supposed to be possible and they're let in.

And that's my stupid theory.

You're not alone in that theory, and really it wouldn't even be the first demon they made good. Or at least to realize that while he does enjoy torturing the absolute gently caress out of people who deserve it, he's not so keen on doing it to people who lived good lives.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Robot Hobo posted:

Am I the only one disappointed that we didn't get to see Janet devouring her babies at the stroke of midnight, as promised?

Maybe next week.

She did ask us not to watch.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

silvergoose posted:

Don't watch the end of the first season before the rest of it.

Netflix kind of fucks you on that, they have a very, very spoilery banner image for the show when you go to it.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

silvergoose posted:

We haven't seen a single person in the good place right? Just the staff?

No, but there must be someone in there. They said no one got in in the last 500 years, so before that it might have been rare but someone should be there besides the staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Seluin posted:

I know it's a long shot, but I hope Nicole Byer shows up again in the Good Place.

I really hope she figures out how to be angry at the other Good Place people.