Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Especially with Michael telling Bad Janet to give such a specific message, I think he was swapped out with the Bad Place doppelganger at some point in the last episode of Season 3. Possibly before showing Eleanor and Chidi that montage, which was nice but could be interpreted as torturing Eleanor. Same thing with his "breakdown" forcing her to take charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Regy Rusty posted:

I can't believe people are still on this. They actually made significant progress this episode and Michael was directly instrumental in that. He's not a fake.

There's a good chance that the Michael suit is exactly what's approaching on the rails though.

Eleanor, Jason, and Tahani are all getting worse, though, and he's encouraging it.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Having the main character with the last name Modi did not help it

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

1glitch0 posted:

That's an interesting idea. Semi-related, it's always bugged me that Michael kicked Shaun through the portal right before he was going to reveal why no one was getting to the Good Place. He was right, but Michael didn't know that and just brushed it off as "Why let the guy keep saying mean stuff?" which has made me think Michael still knows something the cockroaches don't.

Maybe he's playing Undercover Boss?